• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Shwag vs. dank

WHY!?!?!?!?

it dosen't matter what your smoking, the dank high is always always always better than any shwag high. a blunt of shwag would get you high once or twice. 10 hitters of dank would get you high 10 times if it's good stuff.

this might as well be a rhetorical question

i can't believe it, for the first time in over a year, there was no nug avalible. i bought some shwag. :( I smoked a really fat J with my friend, then smoked a few bowls a few hours later and barely felt high. i just felt tired and sleepy. i decided to not smoke anymore and just go home. I HATE SHWAG

CONGRATUATIONS CLASS:
You passed the first quiz(the correct answer was the dank), but would u rather smoke 5 hits of dank then a blunt of schwag?

dank.

I'd rather have the 10 hits of dank in a bowl though, as opposed to a one-hitter. I don't like the way one-hitters hit.

C) Not enough information.

Are we talking about a blunt filled to the brim with a quarter ounce that's as thick as a cigar? Or are we talking about like a 1 or 2 gram blunt?

HobbyIsBowling said:
C) Not enough information.

Are we talking about a blunt filled to the brim with a quarter ounce that's as thick as a cigar? Or are we talking about like a 1 or 2 gram blunt?

and how dank is the dank, like are we talking superdank cuz obviously the superdank, but if its just regular kb then a 4g blunt of schwag.

i would do the dank. schwag tastes like shit, smells like shit, gets you high like shit, it is just shit. After half the blunt you will have ruined a lung and have a headache before you finish it. the 10 hits of dank will get you high for a long period of time, will taste good, make you feel good and smells good

How many people have to split this, anyway? For myself it would always be the dank, smoking that much schwagg would just be too irritating. Many people, you'd have to go with the blunt.

I'll take the 5 one hitters of dank. A blunt filled with shwag tastes like ass.. a onehitter packed with heady greens tastes great. The blunt of shwag might get you pretty stoned and faded, but it can't compare to the heady psychedelic high of a couple hits of top notch greens.

I'd take 1 onehitter packed with White Widow over 2 blunts of midgrade. How about that? =D

bluedolphin said:
I'd take 1 onehitter packed with White Widow over 2 blunts of midgrade. How about that? =D

whoa now that's a bit extreme ;)

I'd take the 50+ hits of midgrade you'd get from 2 blunts over 1 hit of WW.

I have a feeling this discussion will get very confusing soon.

soon?

I am confused already. I don't user either terms dank or schwag, can someone fill me in.

five hits of dank could last me 24 hours, a blunt of schwag could last me 10 minutes until I get to mcdonalds w/ the munchies

Well I would expect to get at least 5 good hits off a decently packed onehitter.

I've never actually seen a "one hitter" that held only one hit, except the ones that look like fake cigarettes.

I would take 1/100000 of a hit of dank over a million pounds of schwag.

Dirty shit.

i want the dank, fuck the shwag weed... i swear all people have to do is QUIT dealing with shwagg at all... or sell blunts of it for $1 if theres some shwagg for some odd fuckerd up reason