• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-MiPT Thread

40mg of 4-aco-MiPT would have most people begging for mercy.

Do you have a psychedelic tolerance? I would imagine 40mg, for me, would be about as intense as 7-8 grams of mushrooms.... a little more than "subtle undertones"!

Dondante said:
Has anyone else had problems recently dissolving their 4-aco-mipt in water? Mine dissolves fine in alcohol and it has a light tan color, but I'm wondering why past posts have mentioned water solubility while mine is completely insoluble. Maybe it's the new non-hygroscopic batch that has different properties but why? Could it be something to do with the crystalization process or an added chemical? It also seems to be fairly resistant to any oxidation so far (a small sample was left out at room temp for a few weeks) and shows no signs of turning to goo. Thanks for any help.

it doesnt seem to disolve in water.
To experiement i dropped ~5mg into a shot glass with water. Nothing happened. After a few days the water had become dark drown and te 5mg was not active. (i have never tried 5mg though so perhaps it was just too low of a dose)

well bluedolphin I think its obvious I do have a tolerance. Maybe insufflation is the way to go for this stuff for me. If you cant tell by my trip report with DOC I can take insanely high doses and still come out in almost complete control.

Still a bit altered this morning from it but I managed to go to sleep at about the 5:30 mark with a little trouble. I think it was just because I was tired to begin with. That might have played a big role in it.

i remember reading somewhere that insuffation of 4 ho xxx does not make it significantly stronger.

I found insufflation of 4-aco-MiPT to give more side effects such as difficulty telling if you're hot or cold, tremors, and other undesireable elements of a typical "tryptamine body load".

I'd wait for your tolerance to go down and try 26mg, and expect a strong +++. If that doesn't at least give you a stronger trip than your last 40mg trip, I'd question how good your batch of 4-aco-MiPT is.

Some folks just are ‘hardheads’ to some extent. One knows of reliable reports of persons who prefer to dose in mid 40’s to mid 50’s with 4-AcO-MIPT. They reportedly have compounds that were lab analyzed and do not trip every weekend or anything like that.

One know of at least one case where an individual who was reportedly on no Rx medications, only dosed about 1X monthly or less, had known accurate material, took 26 mg. and got minimal effects (they said about equivalent to “1 hit” of street acid)… BUT here is the interesting piece… the effects, while mild, lasted a very long time for them. They have reported a similar effect with 4-HO-MIPT & 4-HO-DIPT as well. Namely that it was closer to 1.5 to 2.5X the duration most persons report but milder in level of intensity… People’s rate of absorption, metabolism, body chemistry, etc. can and do really vary.

One found this interesting.

I B

Dondante said:
Has anyone else had problems recently dissolving their 4-aco-mipt in water? Mine dissolves fine in alcohol and it has a light tan color, but

I noticed that it was very hard to dissolve but found that if i put it into tonic water with lime or lemon it worked just great.

zophen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've read this entire thread, but I'm still a bit unclear on something:

If this is dissolved in everclear, how long will it store at room temperature?

Will water/80-proof alcohol work, or does it need to be something like everclear?

Is it absolutely necessary that this get stored in the freezer?

Like, if I obtained 500 mg of this and dissolved it in solution, and kept it in my closet in an airtight container, how long could I expect it to keep for?

If this is dissolved in everclear, how long will it store at room temperature?

- If it's about 4-HO-Mipt, it will turn into something nasty pretty quickly (However, it seem to be just as potent)...the 4-ACO is more stable but I've not exp. with this compound.

Will water/80-proof alcohol work, or does it need to be something like everclear?

- 37°-40° seem the min. to me.

Is it absolutely necessary that this get stored in the freezer?

- Yes, If you prefer not test something that had turned black.

Like, if I obtained 500 mg of this and dissolved it in solution, and kept it in my closet in an airtight container, how long could I expect it to keep for?

- I have my miprocine (4-Ho) in my freezer in 90° solution since 10 month, no potency loss noticed. It's slightly greener each month...

Okay, thanks.

So if I dissolve 500 mg in solution and store it in the freezer, it would freeze, correct? And then I'd have to thaw it every time I want to dose, or what?

Perhaps I'd be better off doing what glog said and measuring out individual doses all at once and then freezing them. Not sure if I could really do that, though...

I'm looking to keep it out of my freezer if possible, since I'm not the only one with access to it, but I guess freezing it is basically mandatory?

I might be able to figure out a way to keep it in there...

EDIT: also, I'm talking about the 4-aco. you say the 4-ho turns into something nasty, but is still potent? Would that be the case with the 4-aco as well? Because I don't mind working with a nasty material, so long as it gets the job done and isn't harmful in any way.

I realize a lot of this is purely speculation at this point, but I'm interested in people's experiences with this.

the 4-aco compound can lose its acetyl through transesterification in alcohol (or water as well),the time it takes though is unknown.You will end up with 4-ho-mipt.

I dissolved some 4-aco-mipt in a 100% etOH solution and found that it turned black within a week. The dry powder was stored in a freezer and shows no signs of degradation. I think I read somewhere that at least one person has taken the black substance and reported similar activity, but I wouldn't even think about ingesting that stuff. There was some speculation that the color was either due to a high molecular weight polymer, or a breakdown product that may or may not be active itself (not the transesterfication product 4-ho-mipt because that isn't colored)

As far as freezing everclear, good luck. For a 95% etOH solution, it should freeze below -110 deg F or -80 deg C. Got some liquid nitrogen on hand?8)

Keep your powder dry until you need to dissolve it, but don't store it in everclear unless you want to drink black goo.

Peace%)

Unless the black goo is somehow harmful, or inactive, I really don't mind drinking it...

I'd be interested of hearing any reports of people who've ingested said "black goo", and exactly what happened.

I know the best idea is to keep it as powder until I use it, but I don't have a scale (yes, I know, I should get one...).

psychicpsycho said:
Hmm I must admit im having a strange time with the stuff. took 40 mg 2:30 ago. Almost fell asleep on the stuff. now it is like the world is simply a blur. Lots of very subtle color undertones and superb music enhancement (currently listening to OhGr).
This stuff continues to be elusive for me even at high end doses I do not get the effects other people have reported. I like it though. There is definitely something there that entices me.

What is the highest anyone here has taken of this stuff? as far as I know im pushing 5mg over the recommended dosage range currently.

I also havent been getting overwhelming effects from 4-aco-mipt, the highest ive taken it so far is 38mg. It produced a definate +++ but nothing amazing. The only drugs id had in the month previous was a little MDMA the week before. Hmmm maybe ill try 45mg next time

I've gone up to 27mg on this and also havent had much of an effect. I was definately tripping, and I would get visuals if I stared at something long enough. Flat paintings would almost become 3d after looking at them for a while and patterned surfaces like wood or marble seemed to move a little bit.

I don't smoke or take any other drugs or medications, and I hadn't had anything recently that would have created a tolerance.

This stuff is nice, but very very subtle and definately not overwhelming in the slightest.

kapow said:
I've gone up to 27mg on this and also havent had much of an effect.

Wow, really strange, I've got a full +++ at 24mg to a point that the visuals were no more important (but I was seeing faces, everything was moving, etc.).

To me, it seem like you had a bad batch. 27mg must be a full trip for the vast majority.

nofx1422 said:
I also havent been getting overwhelming effects from 4-aco-mipt, the highest ive taken it so far is 38mg. It produced a definate +++ but nothing amazing. The only drugs id had in the month previous was a little MDMA the week before. Hmmm maybe ill try 45mg next time

Hmm , I've taken 50mg and had a good time, I've taken 35mg and been propelled into the stratosphere, from the sqame batch I may add.
The feeling I got from the 35mg was that the drug had "docked " perfectly in my brain , like everything was "just so" for the drug to express itself completely fully.
It can be a bit of a surprise at times.

zophen

I dont think its degraded, at the time of the 38mg dose id only had it for maybe 3 weeks. Out of three people who have dosed from the same batch, one also thought 38mg didnt produce the effects that were expected, but two others who had 25mg were at a definate +++, full on visuals etc. 4-aco-mipt definatly intrigues me, I think once i find the right dose for me it will have a lot to offer

just like every other compound, i need a high dose (~30-50mgs). everything gets sparkley, i tried to do the dishes and was scared of by the silverware sparkling at me like diamonds. everything had a greenish hue. i was happy, laughing at things. TV showed itself for what it is - a sucker of energy and ideas... had an awesome time

i was shaking on the come up and sweating from the walk i was on, but getting home everything was great. I came to terms with me about to become a father. sorted my head out and am now more positive about it than ever before :D i cant begin to explain just how much good this chemical did for my thoughts on this subject. i feel reborn

and the most unusual, towards the end, whenever i would look at a fractal, it would turn into a fractal animation, but nothing else would be moving. not the walls carpet or even the bathroom (that always moves when oine is tripping) but these fractals... whoa! :)

i've noticed that im not feeling in the slightest sad or down at all either.