• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-MiPT Thread

I don't know about 5-HO-MiPT. Bufotenin seems to be faily toxic to the body in high doses, so 'miprotenin' might be like moxy's toxic cousin. Perhaps "toxy"? :D Or that might just be highly judgemental nonsense!

I like moxy as it is, but I'm sure someone will come up the hydroxy analogues of all the 5-MeO-trypts at some point.

As for miprocetin and it's hydroxy counterpart, it seems that most anecdotal reports would put these compounds quite close together in their effects; I could easily confuse someone's description of the miprocin space with that of my own miprocetin experience. But then I'm sure they do have subtle differences that can by teased apart by conoissuers familiar with both compounds, and I would like to think that there's extra ground to be explored.

I know exactly what you mean about miprocetin being closer to shrooms than other 4-subbed tryps. However, there are elements of the experience that set it apart and make it a very worthwhile tryptamine in it's own right.

I don't get to much visual activity on the MiPT chems. But I must say that 4-AcO-MiPT is one of the most euphoric tryptamines I've ever tried. I was running around the beach doing cartwheels like I was 5 again and falling to the floor in gut busting laughter at everything. I also had some amazing sex a couple times while I was on it. Overall its one of my favorite tryptamines even though its not to visual for me.

Until i got to doses in the 30mg range i didn't have just a whole lot of visual effects. Certainly altered vision, but not terribly so. At higher doses there were definitely a lot of visuals, but they were different from the visual effects of the lower homologues. I've got weird theory about alkyl chain length & edge detection, ha

The mix was really interesting. Much more close eyed imagery and very visual. I'd like to take more Miprocin on 20mg of Mipracetin next time. I'd like to hear about this weird theory=)!

lol wouldn't embark on some high "toxy" doses. Some lab studies would be very beneficial down the road I think with 5 hydroxy/acetoxy tryptamines. To correct my thought stated previously going straight to bioassay would be irresponsible and mad. 5-Ho-AMT sounds more toxic than Bufotentin. Miprotentin may be worthless. But on the contrary Serotonin is 5-HT which we all know how important that compound is to the human body/mind. 5-HTP... over the counter.. then there's N-Acetylserotonin. There's no way of telling whether or not there's a psychedelic 5-HO tryptamine can be made that isn't a toxic waste of time to make. 5-HO-AMT sounds like a very poor example.

If i'm after visuals I'll just take 2C-E or P. The MiPT family seems particularly special and intriguing to me. Can't wait to give Moxy a whirl.

It happens. Its very rare but I've seen it with my own eyes. BUT did you get a freebase form of it? That should explain the oral inactivity (correct me if I'm wrong anyone). Try smoking 5mg to start. I have no experience with smoking 4-substituted tryptamines so I can't say it won't destroy the material but others say it works. If its fumerate or hcl salt then its possible that you're a rare case where a particular psych does nothing.

It happens. Its very rare but I've seen it with my own eyes. BUT did you get a freebase form of it? That should explain the oral inactivity (correct me if I'm wrong anyone).

any freebase material in the stomach will be converted into the HCl salt quickly by the action of stomach acid.

if you have plenty of shrooms readily availabe you might just do shrooms and avoid the research chemical risks.[/QUOTE]

lol

4-ACO-Mipt

not to be mixed up with the 5-meo... who haas tried 4-ACO-MiPT, what dosage? what effects did u getµ?

thx

I've tried it many times, in doses from 10 to perhaps 50 mgs. The sweet spot for me seems to be around 20-25 mgs. It's very similar to mushrooms or any of the psilocin analogs. Among the more potent mg for mg of these, and the more visual. The report in Tihkal that it (or was it 4ho-mipt?) is twice as potent as psilocin is an exageration however.

I'm sure this would get more responces in PD.

will be trying this shortly... i am used to 40-50mg 2C-E/4-HO-MET/4-ACO-DMT doses, how should i dose my s4-ACO-MiPT... the same(ish) i allways eyeball doses...?

doesn't really matter if you're eyeballing ;) especially a chemical you've never seen before. different powders have different densities, you really can't know how much you've been taking yada yada yada, bad idea, get a scale, they're like $30

as far as potency is concerned, its roughly equipotent with psilacetin. but you should definitely start low & work your way up with any new substance.

Had a wonderful journey with this chemical yesterday. I must say i was rather surprized by the fact it took less substance to take me farther than previously.

This was my second attempt with the substance, ~28mg. The comeup was rather anxious, but after ~1h it really got into gear, giving me a beautiful ~2h or tripping time with some of the most amazing OE visuals ive seen, along with synesthesia and music appreciation through the roof. there was also great energy felt throught, dancing seemed inevitable and was very pleasurable. these all persisted thought the whole 5h experience (though the last 3 h in an decreasing manner), with some lingering aftereffects (good vibes, happiness) present the day after.

really curious though why it took less this time. might be the empty stomach, might be that my mind was better rested, or maybe i just lost some chem last time from scale to mouth, who knows, im just thankful for the experience

(tr here http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=568463)

Last edited:
fumarate is pretty stable, haven't combined it with anything yet thus far, but i'd imagine it would be similar to other 4-sub-tryptamines in as far as getting along with other substances

How long would fumarate 4-AcO-MiPT last without loosing its potency in some dark room temperature place? 2c-* seems to be very stable and can last very long, but usually tryptamines seems to be unstable, loosing potency over time.

Also would 30mg fumarate be good dose, without the "damn I should have taken more" feeling.

If you store it properly it should last a long time, even at roomtemp.
Keep it as dry and sealed up from enviormental exposure as possible.
30mg should be enough for solid trip.