Roll Call - Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say brown people suck
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

~Liquid

Orlando here. Anyone like to go to H2O? And Cyberzone is back, has anyone been there yet?

south florida..coral springs
------------------
~sinking into the silence that echoes inside~

CFL but its so gay here. Miami here I come.
------------------
...here the night is gone thats ok, I will rock We will rock all through the day

Key West, if I still count
smile.gif

I'm the southernmost bluelighter in the US!
~libby
------------------
"Once you are real you can't be ugly except to people who don't understand."-The Velveteen Rabbit
"....it's funny in a place so beautiful, all i can do is think of you..."

new smyrna beach
(not a word, audie!)
------------------
you're no rock n' roll fun.

East Orlando, right by UCF
Go Knights.
First home game Sept. 15th expect to see all the UCF bler's there. Are there any?

Am I too late for this thingy? I noticed there are 4 pages here...that's alot. But yeah, I'm in Jax. I USED to be in Orlando but school...yanno. So, I wanna say HI ABE!!!!!
biggrin.gif
And um, you JAX people should go see Scott Henry this saturday (9/8) at DV8 cause I'm gonna be there and I would like to meet summore bluelighters in Jax!
smile.gif

------------------
-==-=--
UK DRUMnBASS all in y0 face!
-==-=--

You know Abe? As in Electicity? Nope, sorry we can't meet you then.
wink.gif
If you can talk him into going, he'll be able to find us at Scott Henry.

i bounce back and forth between Naples and Orlando. right now i'm in boring Naples.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!

I'm new in tallahassee and i dont know anyone HELP!!! Is there ever any good parties here?

Im new to FL in tallahassee and i dont know anyone! does anyone know if there are ever good parties around here?

Im new to FL in tallahassee and i dont know anyone! does anyone know if there are ever good parties around here?

Hey i am brand new to FL in tallahassee i dont know anyone here so could someone help me out and tell me if there are any good parties around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.