Roll Call - Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, WPB crew representin!!
Orbit crew roll call in effect!
east sa-eyed!
That's the extent of my ghetto-ness kkthx
Any other WPB folks wanting to meet up drop me an email at [email protected]
Always looking for new peeps to hang out with at Orbit, or any kickin house parties (few and far between unfortunately).
Peace

SupaGlowBug- I live in Port Charlotte, about an hour south of you.
Have you ever been down here?
------------------
~*You're attreacted to apperances, but it's someone's personality you end up falling in love with*~

fayetteville here.
wait.........thats not in florida?
------------------
Do i really need one of these?

Gainesville, Born & Raised and recently layed off (may be moving soon).
------------------
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to
spend time with his fools. --Ernest Hemingway
=========================
Don't accept life for what it is, make it what you want it to be. Your only limits are the ones you place upon yourself. - TLB

raverdad said:
greetings from the land of nothing but breakbeats (sigh)...
and I say:
greetings from the land of GLORIOUS breakbeats (but we need more nu-skool breaks) cfl - Tampa
smile.gif

------------------
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain."
-The Wizard of Oz
"Music defines time."
-DJ Psydel

lol @ lane
biggrin.gif

------------------
The first step is to say nice things about myself. The
second, to do nice things for myself. The third, to find someone
to buy me nice things.

St. Augustine
XnOcala, you live here and Ocala? I thought i was the only one here in St. Augustine
smile.gif

hey ill be in tallahasse in about two weeks till oct. then ill be moving to jacksonville! anyone in tallahasse know if anything ever happens there?

They pass inane laws in Tallahassee last time I checked. Fucking Bushes.

Halcyon9 I grew up in port charlotte, I lived there for about 14 years actually. Small world huh?

I am still in orlando. The music has to get better soon right? I have my honey with me too..thirteen..that's his name not his age...just to clarify.:p~

POD: uhmm... what kinda inane laws do they pass in Tallahassee, exactly? Because I go to school there, and last I checked there weren't any real out-of-the-ordinary laws. I mean shit, we're still allowed to have after-hours clubs,unlike most of the big college towns in Florida...
------------------
Finding my way back to sanity, again. Though I don't really know what I'm gonna do when I get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.