• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DET Thread

This one should be arriving next week aco and a small sample of the ho. I'll compare the two as close together as I can. Has anyone combined this with 4-aco-dmt or 4-aco-met? I will try it alone a few times first, it sounds more potent than the others. Looking forward to trying it.

I haven't noticed any significant differences between 4-HO-DET and 4-AcO-DET yet personally. Not saying there aren't any.

I love all the individual differences.... My response to these molecules is much closer to Xorkoth's, very serious, dark, unnatural, and lacking in euphoria. I definitely wouldn't describe them as empathogenic or having a positive mindset. I still find the 4-substituted DETs a lot like the DMT, MET, and MPT bases overall, but they've so far been consistently the strangest experiences of them all for me. Very powerful though.... More than most things I've taken. I'm really curious about higher doses.

I know I've heard very good things about the combination of 4-AcO-DET and 4-AcO-MET for visuals. These are two of the most visual drugs I've ever taken in relatively different ways from one another so I'd believe it.

I haven't noticed any significant differences between 4-HO-DET and 4-AcO-DET yet personally. Not saying there aren't any.

I love all the individual differences.... My response to these molecules is much closer to Xorkoth's, very serious, dark, unnatural, and lacking in euphoria. I definitely wouldn't describe them as empathogenic or having a positive mindset. I still find the 4-substituted DETs a lot like the DMT, MET, and MPT bases overall, but they've so far been consistently the strangest experiences of them all for me. Very powerful though.... More than most things I've taken. I'm really curious about higher doses.

I know I've heard very good things about the combination of 4-AcO-DET and 4-AcO-MET for visuals. These are two of the most visual drugs I've ever taken in relatively different ways from one another so I'd believe it.

Once I have run all the relevant tests and got a flavour for it in its own I will try a combo. As I said in another thread the combination of 4-AcO-DMT and 4-AcO-MET blew my mind in such a positive way.

The best visual combo I ever had was with LSD and PCP at once, dear mother of god...and here it's not smoked instant PCP, it's heavily cut with lactose powder so anyone can handle it without killing themselves or worse, snorting a gram was the regular thing last time I checked, didn't change, it's this way here since the 70's. So I would have PCP bumps and hot knive hits of weed and I was so lost, it wasn't pleasant, but it wasn't heavily judgmental in the comedown like with 4-aco-dmt, which was only pleasant for me once, all the other times I've been left feeling like philosophizing over my own life in very harsh terms that were not intrusive thoughts, they would be conclusions I would make from my thinking. I much prefer 4-aco-det and 4-HO-DET is god tier, although, I wish DET was legal here...i'm not sure, I think in Canada only DOM and AET are banned when it comes to old psychedelics, well now all DOx are banned, thank you nbomes ban, you took away my 2c-x series with it too, you asshole bureaucrats.

Ahem, anyway, I looked in the scheduled and didn't see DET. But boy would I love trying it.

4-ho/aco-det is a difficult material. I think every last trip Ive had on it has been difficult. Have you guys read this one?

Pain of The World

Trip was one month before the start of military action in Iraq, 2003. I get shaky now thinking about that night.

^^^ I read this (Pain of The World) before I got to try my 4-Aco-DET for the first time and thank you for such a detailed TR, morninggloryseed! It definitely pinpoints what needs to be! ;)

4-Aco/HO-DET is the true entheogen IMO. It makes me respect it's power, not like many other psychs and with this one I always prepare spiritually.
I think the trip on this will very strongly depend on the mindset and the way you let your thought process go. It's slowly dismantling your ego and perhaps that process gives me some weird pleasure I can't explain...8)

Ahem, anyway, I looked in the scheduled and didn't see DET. But boy would I love trying it.

A friend of mine long ago who sold RCs was offering to give me a bunch of DET once because his girlfriend had just died and he was basically getting out of the whole thing so he could be a parent to her daughter. Well, unfortunately he dropped off the face of the earth. :( I have never seen DET or heard of it being available, but damn do I want to try it!

Yeah DET is one Id really want to try too...if only cause I love MET and DMT so much...DET will fill in a void I feel... Not sure what I mean but you guys prolly understand. ?

Certainly. :) I have wanted to try DET for it seems like forever... I remember some reports on DET were some of the early things I read on Erowid. Strange that it's never been available. Diethyl instead of dimethyl.... super interesting. :)

4-ho/aco-det is a difficult material. I think every last trip Ive had on it has been difficult. Have you guys read this one?

Pain of The World

Trip was one month before the start of military action in Iraq, 2003. I get shaky now thinking about that night.

I remember reading this. Canadian news were showing how the entire planet, a couple million souls could not stop the PNAC/Clean Break. But now their plan is relatively failing, it's a small consolation.

4-aco-dmt I found really rought, for some reason 4-ho-det for me is like 4-ho-dpt and 4-ho-mipt, very recreational, 4-aco-det was a mix of 4-aco-dmt and 4-ho-det to me, the final part is like LSD can be, or 4-aco-dmt...very harsh, if you have an IQ over 100 and are not redpilled, prepare for racing thoughts of truth which will make you cower.

My last trip was with ETH-LAD and thankfully my girlfriend was there, she had AL-LAD herself, but AL-LAD hits her harder than it does for me yet the negativity and bad vibes do not come to her on AL-LAD, they don't to me on ETH-LAD, but I started focusing on my personal life a bit like the last time I used 4-aco-dmt at my birthday 2 years ago, very moody during the trippy part and then this visual-less space where you one by one thoughts of me not doing enough for the world and for people I love.....I always do what I think I can do do, but those things bring up new things I never though of before, and a very bad mood. So I had to abort at the 10th hour with 25mg seroquel and 6mg clonazolam. I slept soundly afterwards, but thankfully I was writing in Pluma (the linux equivalent of WordPad) all of those things and ideas and my subsconscious laughing at me because I didn't do something I didn't think of in my conscious mind. It was really harsh. I've had a similar trip on LSD 2 days after Operation Iraqi "Freedom" and I had the image of Wolf Blitzer being unhappy stuff was not exploding enough and I was enraged, I felt the rage of every human being left behind, thankfully I was immobile in my bed in the pensive mode, literally like the greek thinker statue. And although massively insightful, it was really painful, when the (strangely, I guess they were more moderate then, well they did offer Assad a pipeline from Qatar to Latakia, Syria and Assad refused, the last nail on his coffin was because he thought, intelligently to go with the Iran-Iran-Syria pipeline. Nevermind what the outside world think, also Syria had no central bank..is there a country that was humanitarianely bombed that wasn't playing the fiat money game left? But back then the Emir of Qatar said attacking Iraq would open the gates of Hell 2-3 weeks before the invasion and the discarding of the UN inspection everyone forgot about saying that Iraq had no WMD's, an extensive one that too from January to March 21st. March 23rd is on the Satanic Calendar as a feast (really, the Satanic religion is accepted in the US Army, Navy, Air Force, whatever, the guy who wrote the Chaplin's guide to religions for the US Army is the self-admitted Satanist Colonel Michael Aquino (who tried to steal some nukes, even the Sideshow Bob episode where he threatens TV to be turned off everywhere or else he was gonna detonate a nuke) was kinda based on how he managed to bring nukes outside the tight regulations, he had no triggers, but he wasn't doing that for nothing, he was arrested and put in prison temporarily, but never indicted of anything. And he included Satanism in the Chaplins' book for military brigs. That's fucked up.

The Emir of Al-Jazeerah, I mean Qatar...I gotta laugh even if the person who made the joke originally is a douchebag we thought was dead for almost half a year, Bandar Bush, called Qatar 300k people and a TV station, was pretty much right, Qatar wanted to play fair with Syria, but they contacted them for business too late...a twist of fate that pisses me off I gotta say, not sure there would still be war in Syria or Iraq if that happened. Remember it's all about energy wars when it comes down to it. Pepe Escobar's Pipelanistan is an amazing book.

^^^^°^

I enjoyed reading that (but more paragraphs!) <3 even though it is such a heavy topic. Lol @ emir of al jazeera.....not that any of it is funny...still you made me smirk. Hope everyone is having a nice day or evening. Long day for me, gonna chill a bit and catch up on bl.

Actually the last times I've had shrooms were pretty fun, the ratio of psilocin, psilocybin and yes even baeoceocystin or whatever the spelling, the most common outdoor shrooms here are a subspecies of cyanencecis or whatever, Psilocybe Quebecensis, and shrooms I never had a bad trip on, even the less hilarious parts felt more like being in my own bubble observing my friends play that Playstation 1 game that was so cool, it was just japanese fighting but pretty well made, I forgot, it was very popular in 2001 to say 2005, there was 3 games that I remember at least, my friends were coming down faster than I was, I remember going to the bathroom, and looking at myself in the mirror and the mirror looked like I was going on my ninja motorbike at 280 km/h on the highway, that was insanely pleasant, I do tend to retreat a bit even with friends with shrooms, but never that heavily as with 4-aco-dmt. 4-aco-dmt also made me produce so much mucus, like I would be choking if I wasn't spitting it out, my being was mad at me for smoking cigarettes, I stopped the year after when I got into vaping, but I had this mucus issue for a year after I stopped smoking cigs. It really was telling me to purge that shit out or I was gonna die of cancer in 5 years. I was smoking...to any Canadian here, the 2 strongest brands, Export A "Greens" which are nicknamed Green Death and when I had less money I'd go for a Mark Ten green or Number 7 Reds which is regular, anyway, they change it all 3-4 years ago when they stopped selling loose tobacco as Export A Blue as in medium, because it's the tubes that are Blue, it's all in the tubes and how much crap they let out. Hence why smoking Export A Reds once when I had a cold felt fine, they even say it in the pouches for tube rolling tobacco, the actual emissions from tobacco are related to the filter of the cigarette.

I once worked at a gas station at night in a very multicultural area of Montreal during the summer since in june and july, you don't get any grants and loans, so I found a job that was just 3 bus stops away, funny how big cities change...allure...so quickly, from the street I lived on, St-Michel boulevard was just fine, even was pretty much the center of the "Plateau" an often ridiculed gentrified area of Montreal with tiny condos for 199 999 dollars. Anyway, I lived up a slope in that boulevard which placed me into a tiny Ukrainian area, the guys at the convenience stores there all acted like dicks, so much that once I told, Ukraine wasn't ever a country before the Ukrainian SSR!! (which is the truth, but you can't say it), it was inside the Austro-Hungarian empire as Silesia and such. Russians called it the borderlands cos well ukraine means just that, borderlands. Border between polish and lithuanian from the Kievan Rus, they spoke a strange russian dilect which was pretty much considered redneck russian.

My god he got angry, he said I hope your pint of milk is rotten and thrown the change I gave him on the ground after he was like, what you wanna fight me? After I said the brand of cigs I wanted for 2 minutes and he still didn't get it. I'm not a geek I don't (didn't) smoke Peter Jacksons and he managed to understand Peter Jackson when I said Benson and & Hedges Mint (it was for my girlfriend...no way would I smoke that dental floss tasting crap).

So yeah, my job was three bus stops north, in front of the east terminus of the Blue Line, the Northern Montreal line, the St-Michel station area is poor as shit but I felt safe since the cop shop was just a street behind me, I let idiot immigrants steal submarine sandwiches and stuff like that, it wasn't worth it, even my boss told me that, I once told one, hey man, I now you got a submarine hidden in your pants and he was all like (they were 2 cubans) "wanna see my submarine man yeah?" so I said fine keep it, so they try to buy Sprite can with a very french canadian name on it, I said I'm keeping that, that's a girl's name with a French Canadian name and then he said you want us to come back with my crew?" I said sure, I won't let you in with the buzzer, we'll break windows yadayada, never happened, but after that night, I looked in our backroom and for some reason there was a knife Billy Mays would have been proud to advertise for. Brand new, in it's original plastic cover. then I put it under my desk and then every smartass I would point a knife at, although it wasn't my computer training I passed in 45 minutes where the lady said, most people take 3 hours to do it and fail. I felt sad for the average joe without my wits...hard times are coming our way (~Cro-Mags) indeed. But it worked. The strangest thing though, came from a white guy, came outside while I was taking a smoke break, said, call the cops. I said why and he said "GET IN THERE AND CALL THE COPS" and so I did, and they treated him with the professionality of a Quebeec cop in general, even for an MPD (SPVM) pair of cops, they had him stay at a distance get on his knees and do the Hank on Walt thing.

Never knew what it was for, one cop came back inside said, you can re-open the store, but never told me what happened, but I expect he went nuts at his wife who nagged him to the maximum level of nagging a man can endure, so the inevitable (sarcasm alert..k, sjws? ). :)

Well there is 5 paragraphs there :) Maybe you need to change editor. Thujone has told me the site has issues right now, like how I managed to have mod rights in a forum that's not mine and things appearing as one wall of text to me and others because they were using WTIYWIG or such, the editor.

See, the thing is, when you're on morning glory seeds, time dilation causes the apparent amount of time required to read a paragraph to be overwhelming, not to mention the bending and enlarging of text blocks. So, when you ARE an actual morning glory seed... that shit gets tough quick.

;)

I must be making too big a deal? Probably am then but my short term memory hasn't been good under times of stress/ lately and being able to break up the text Im trying to absorb really makes a difference.

Just wanna shout out Coolio/sinned for hooking me up with a 100mg 4 aco det sample years back. I hope you are at ease my man.