• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

fishscale vs regular coke

OCYay

Bluelighter
I was wondering how much stronger is say fishscale(glimmers in light) compared to say average street quality coke or just good coke that most users get. Do that many people even get fishscale quality coke either?

I have heard this term thrown around a lot.

this is rock, this is fishscale, etc

the only way to know how good it is.......to smell it

trippinspirals said:
the only way to know how good it is.......to smell it

only way to know how good it is, is to do a line...not sure if thats what you meant by 'smell it'

^^^
Truer words.

Fish scale coke is coke that has a shimmer to it when the light hits it correctly(chunks that is). I have read that this high quality product.

hello

It is practically pure is what im saying 80-90%, so what i really need to know is what is most street quality that most people would think is good. What is the percentage of ust say some alright 50 for a g yay

ive gotten some coke that glimmers... no one said anything about 'fishscale' but it was quality product but nasty tasting drip.

""no one said anything about 'fishscale' but it was quality product but nasty tasting drip.""""

hundreds of diffrent cuts could be used really thte taste osent matter much

It is practically pure is what im saying 80-90%, so what i really need to know is what is most street quality that most people would think is good. What is the percentage of ust say some alright 50 for a g yay

90 %eh? you do relize its cut beyond that before it even leaves the manufacturer

heresthe deal fishcale is nothign more then a stupid markteing ploy used by drug dealers to raise their prices.

[]""no one said anything about 'fishscale' but it was quality product but nasty tasting drip.""""

hundreds of diffrent cuts could be used really thte taste osent matter much that is unless of course you gorw your own coca and man. your own cocaine so you'd know what pure taste like 8)

90 %eh? you do relize its cut beyond that before it even leaves the manufacturer

heresthe deal fishcale is nothign more then a stupid markteing ploy used by drug dealers to raise their prices.

Around here fishscale refers to coke the is flaky, and somewhat shiny. In, my expierences, it has always been high quality.

When I first started doing coke, i frequently got "fishscale" coke, sometimes it was better, sometimes it wasn't. I agree the only way to tell is to do some. Also, if your getting 80-90% pure consider yourself very lucky.

Real fishscale is the closest you'll ever come to uncut yae, it's pearly-looking, like the inside of an oyster and is in a class by itself when compared to regular, and even good coke. It IS a marketing term often enough, and back when I was into the stuff I bought what was supposed to be fishscale many times, and thought it was a myth until I did the real thing, trust me it's like a whole other drug. Like someone said, regular/good stuff can easily be made to look like it, but once you've seen/done it you know it.

Most people I know won't even touch coke unless it's the VERY BEST shit that you can possibly get. And even then its so expensive its not worth it. On the other hand, one could buy a ball, do all but a gram, cut it up into 3 grams, sell it at $60 a piece and people still think you're the best connect around. But that would be wrong, legally and morally.

It look similar to this...best pic i could find without looking too hard

Oh yeah, and it's rock solid, a bitch to break up.

I dont agree that 'fishscales' is a marketing ploy...

Granted I could see young punks abusing the slang/term and babbling on about, "Yo, dude I got fishscale, 99.9% pure, only $75 a gram". Yea sure whatever you say...

Flakey opalescent shiny coke in my experience tends to usually be of high quality.

80-85% pure coke here goes for $100 a gram (im not 100% sure thats the actual purity, thats what the dealer said however half a point and im spun out of proportion as with street shit takes about .15g) I know however that its choped right off the brick because he dosent fuck with powder he will only buy big quarter-key chunks of cocaine HCL and when you get the bag its a solid white-yellowish chunk.

If your getting blow that is 80-90% pure you must be livin in Columbia. If your not your either lieing or being lied to. Fishscale can be misleading. It can either be top of the line shit, or, a fabrication. I have had both. Be careful, you can tell the real deal from the fake shit. Even I can make shit look like fishscale...

the fishscale i always got was the best, probably the best i've ever had... high quality. high lasts longer. good stuff.

By and large cocaine is NOT cut before it reaches our shores. Cut by the manufacturer! That is the dumbest shit I can think of. Cocaine is made from leaves and some cheap ass chemicals. It would cost MORE to cut it than make it straight out.
If you are buying kilos you are NOT buying cut dope unless you are a dumbass. There will always be variations in the quality due mainly to how it is made, dried etc.

^^
of course it would cost more... you have to pay for the cut. Once it's cut, however, it's worth 2/4/8/whatever times what it was worth.

Actually, even if the coke from columbia is not cut before we get it, the purity has, in fact, declined since 1998, when it was the purest according to the DEA.

In 1998, the cocaine was about 86% pure straight from Columbia. In 2001, the purest samples were about 77% pure.

Again, this is straight from the DEA, and is actually corroborated anecdotally.

Nowadays the average purity is below 75%, and that is the PUREST sampled, straight out of Columbia, no steps, says the DEA.

Those of you who think you have done 90% pure coke are mistaken.

Last edited: