• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Injecting Ice?

perfecting chaos

Bluelighter
I am relatively new to the forms of methamphetamine and was wanting to know if it is possible to inject "Ice" and if so, is there any special procedure or solution (citric acid, vinegar, etc.) that has to be applied to break it down. All I know is that "ice" is a smokable form of meth. Any and all replies will be very appreciated. Thanks.

ice is just meth. Just another name for it.

Yes, you can inject meth, in saline solution (meth is soluble in water).

So it is possible to inject meth by just adding water and straining through cotton? The only thing I have ever broken down to shoot is cocaine so I know nothing about saline or any other solution used to break drugs down. If so, any estimated about how much meth should be used in a single shot? I have heard references to "a point" but am not sure how much that is. I shoot anywhere between 0.1 and 0.3 grams of cocaine, but have only tried meth once (snorted). Thanks for the help.

i thought "ice" was 4-MethylAminorex.

but then, thats why we dont allow slang in here.

If you're referring to methamphetamine, then yes you can inject it. It's the riskiest route of administration, so make sure you know what you're doing (clean fits, correct technique, risks etc).

You won't need anything fancy to mix it up with. Use at least 50 units (1/2 a ml) of sterile water or more, because meth can be really harsh on your veins. To make your own sterile water, boil some tap water for ten minutes, cover and let it cool to room temperature.

Also, when you're mixing up don't add any heat. Good crystal meth should dissolve all on its own. Heat will just help dissolve cuts and other shit you don't want.

Filter with cotton as best you can. Don't get lazy just because it's crystal. You can still get dirty hits etc if there's any shit in the mix.

If you've only tried meth once, I'd recommend starting out very low with IV. In fact, I think you should probably get some more experience with other routes of administration first before shooting crystal. Have you tried smoking it?

Good luck :)

Last edited:
I've done it many, many times. It's the same proceedure used to IV any other substance. Its soluble in cold water so doesn't require heating.

Thanks to everyone for all of the help. I will definitely snort some before I try injecting it. Also, are there any recommendations on how much should I inject? The stuff is supposed to be very pure and costs $50 a 1/4 gram. I have a pretty strong natural tolerance to speed and have injected many times before (cocaine, dilaudid, demerol).

Can anyone give me an idea of what to expect from the rush? Cocaine just plasters me and i end up staring at the ceiling with a huge grin while everything echoes. Is the meth rush like the one from cocaine?

Thank you again.

The meth rush is not really a rush IMO,nothing like cocaine which is a MUCH better rush.

As for dosage, I usually find that I need to inject an oral dose...for me that is around 75 mg (I have a moderate tolerance). I would start at 50 mg and work your way up as necessary...

^^^That was the worst injection attempt I've ever seen. The guy absolutely butchered himself.:) He also put the whole cigarette filter into about 20 units of solution.=D I had a great laugh at his expense.=D
I'd advise everyone to read the link above as it's quite entertaining, if not a little drawn out.

If you are new to meth, I don't suggest IVing it. Snort it, smoke it, but IVing it is way different than either of those. Granted it isn't a bad feeling, but get used to the meth feeling before bringing yourself into that. It is way intense, even with just a little bit! BTW, watch mentioning prices and shit like that man. That is not a good thing to do and frankly no one cares what you are paying for your shit. If it was a way of trying to explain how good it is, prices vary from city to city let alone all the different places we are all from, so that was pointless! If you decide to IV it be careful and I'd have someone around that is sober the first time you do to watch you and make sure nothing bad happens!

I seriously cannot afford the bandwidth fees with the traffic from bluelight...I saw this in the referral logs. The post really isn't anything special, just a first experience with meth IV. It's long and it's pointless (and it also costs me a lot in bandwidth fees)...so if anyone really wants to read it, could you use the Google cache instead?
http://www.google.com/search?q=cach...thseal.com/000578.html+iv+meth&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
My bank account thanks you for your consideration. :)

Negro-kitty said:
The meth rush is not really a rush IMO,nothing like cocaine which is a MUCH better rush.

As for dosage, I usually find that I need to inject an oral dose...for me that is around 75 mg (I have a moderate tolerance). I would start at 50 mg and work your way up as necessary...
You say meth doesn't really give you a rush, have you ever considered it may be because 50mg's isn't enough to get a good rush!?
If you want a real rush, try 150mg to 200mg of uncut crystal. Always works for me, I've had meth rushes that made my vision blur! Careful though, it can be a little overwhelming, I almost blacked out once when I had a very large dose.
Personally, I find anything less than 100mg's not worth bothering with unless I only want it for energy rather than the rush, but that may be an issue of tolerance.

I bought a 1/4 gram yesterday and about 4 hours after i had snorted about 50-75mg, i shot what i estimate was around 50mg. The rush was definitely there, but not nearly intense as cocaine or other drugs I have IVed in the past. The crystals broke down almost immediately (as everyone has told me) in about 40 units of water. I used a SMALL piece of cotton (just maybe the size of a BB after I rolled it good and tight.) This site is a life-saver when it comes to "need-to-know", but "hard-to-find" information.

BTW, watch mentioning prices and shit like that man. That is not a good thing to do and frankly no one cares what you are paying for your shit. If it was a way of trying to explain how good it is, prices vary from city to city let alone all the different places we are all from, so that was pointless!

The reason I mentioned the price was, as I said earlier, I am new to methamphetamine and was wondering if the number was in the ballpark of what is usual. I also stated it because I noticed a little confusion on the term "ice" because it can also be referring to 4-MethylAminorex (which I now know it's not) and was hoping maybe that would help clarify what the substance really was (I had not seen the stuff until I went to purchase it yesterday and the person it was bought from referred to it constantly
as "ice", never even mentioning "crank" or "meth")

Thanks again.

Be aware that it is extremely addicting though. In the 70's we used to go on 3 day runs until eventually you just run out of neurotransmitters and have to crash. I was sort of fun I thought at the time but if you do make sure you drink a lot of orange juice or something with some glucose and vit c to keep you going. You won't be hungry. It can really mess up your health. Also something to keep in mind is that people become very paranoid after a while and start doing strange things like sleeping with a knife under your pillow and "booby trapping" the door and all sorts of psychotic type behaviour. Be careful.

Steve, I have done larger amounts (I have a tolerance so typical for me IV would be 75- 100 mg these days), but even if I go higher than that, which I have, I simply get more shitty side effects without any increase in 'rush'.

Why would you wanna shoot meth, when you shoot it, its addictive as shooting heroin. Meth is addictive enough when you snort it and smoke it. Ive never shot anything but know people has and guess what, their junkies now, Fucking meth heads, you can always tell em. They got 7 old beatup cars in the front yard, with 6 lawn mowers(with grass 2 feet tall), No Tresspassing signs on the door, 2 boats, and the gutter is hanging from the house.

Dont be an IDIOT, smoke it or snort it, If those highs arent good enough for you, quit. Your going to be junkie.

Skunkweed said:
Why would you wanna shoot meth, when you shoot it, its addictive as shooting heroin. Meth is addictive enough when you snort it and smoke it. Ive never shot anything but know people has and guess what, their junkies now, Fucking meth heads, you can always tell em. They got 7 old beatup cars in the front yard, with 6 lawn mowers(with grass 2 feet tall), No Tresspassing signs on the door, 2 boats, and the gutter is hanging from the house.

Dont be an IDIOT, smoke it or snort it, If those highs arent good enough for you, quit. Your going to be junkie.

Hah! You must know the same junkies I do!

So a person can snort at drug, or smoke it and they are "ok".....but if someone chooses to get the most out of their drug and shoot it, it makes them a junkie? I dont fall for that at all.

Sorry, thats a tangent, I just dont like it when someone is automatically labeled a junkie because they fell comfortable injecting a drug.

I know lots of people that regularly shoot up meth including myself for a long time, and nobody has beat up old cars out the front let alone multiple lawn mowers and boats. If anything the grass is always neatly cut. That must be some strange american stereotype.

Not endorsing bangin meth but I don't see the difference between eating several grams a week and shooting as many. A junky is a junky no matter the route of administration.