• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSA (HBWR Sublingual) -- Experienced -- No nausea, no cramping, great trip!

bluedolphin

Bluelight Crew
HBWR (LSA) Sublingual -- Experienced -- No nausea, no cramping, great trip!

I am fairly experienced with LSA in the form of morning glory seeds and HBWR seeds. The trips have always been interesting (and usually fun), but it came to the point where I was no longer willing to deal with the severe cramping and nausea that these seeds gave me when chewed and swallowed.

So, curious as to how I could enjoy an LSA trip with less side effects, I had considered extractions. But, after comparing rates of good vs bad trips with extractions vs chewed seeds I found that extractions led to a higher rate of dud trips and bad trips. Also it seemed that people still got cramping and nausea almost as often.

So I tried something that I'm not aware of having been done before: extractionless sublingual absorbtion. So far I've tried this successfully with both 6 seeds and 9 seeds. This report is about the time I took 9 seeds. Pardon my lack of detail in this report, but my memory of this trip is kind of poor. But because I think this method of taking HBWR is so much better than swallowing, I thought I should post it anyway.

--------

It's a friday night in my chill little dorm. I scrape down 9 seeds (because I'm superstitious, I know the husk and fuzz is harmless) and chew them to a pulp. I held this pulp in my lip for about 25 minutes. By this time I had first alerts manifest themselves in a bit of a sedating buzz.

So about two hours later my buzz has intensified to the point where I'm about as inebriated as if I'd smoked half a bowl of bud by myself. This is normal for LSA in my experience, and I had no doubts that my sublingual technique would work, so as far as I was concerned I was right on track.

A few of my friends are hanging out having some drinks, and I go hang out with them. We decide to smoke some herb. After the first bowl I was *very* high. Another bowl was packed and I took some half-hearted hits off it. By the time that was cashed I was most certainly tripping.

We were sitting up on my friend's bed in her dorm and there were a couple stuffed animals sitting around. "C" picks up a koala bear stuffed animal and names it "Koali". Then she makes a funny voice and has Koali talk nonsense to me for a while. All I could do was laugh for a couple minutes, then pretend to ignore it, then laugh some more. I started to pick up some random objects around the bed, but "C" told me they were radioactive. Of course I had to put the objects down even though I knew they weren't. I was amazed at how easily I was being messed with, and I thought it was all pretty funny.

So then I start to get some visuals. Things in the corner of my eye would take on a trippy-cartoony look, and colors were much brighter than normal. The light cast onto the wall from a lamp shade looked more like a rainbow of colors instead of the normal light it should have been.

My buzz at this point was really nice, typical of LSA. Best described as a cross between a mushroom and opiate buzz, I guess. But then again I have this need to "cross" things that have their own distinct feeling.

At this point my friends wanted to watch Apocalypse Now... and I said fuck that and went to listen to some tunes. Nice CEV's... another bowl smoked... nice... groovy...

Went to bed a little while later, no problem.

Total trip lasted about 7 hours, and felt equal in intensity to about 6 seeds chewed and swallowed (I go by the 50% more seeds rule for sublingual absorbtion).

No nausea. No vomiting. No cramps. Just a nice buzz and a mild trip somewhat like less speedy acid.

peace

substancecode_LSA
substancecode_HBWR
substancecode_hawaiinbabywoodrose
substancecode_woodrose
substancecode_ethnobotanicals

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad it worked out so fine for you.

On my own experience with HBWR (also 9 seeds) it was total hell , i was mostly wrapped in fear and panic all the time 8(

Well i guess they are different from person to person like most drugs are.

I would not try them again though.

Good information!
I'm sure this method would make a fair few people happy that it works.

I'm glad they didnt fuck with you in the wrong way. Really fucking with someone who is tripping is one of the shittiest things one can do.

great report

definitly has me thinking......

gee thanks =)

I don't mind people messing with me when I'm tripping as long as they trip as well and know what its like, and its all in fun. But I do get pissed when "straight-edge" or otherwise inexperienced people try to mess with me.

bullsquid: LSA is one of the least predictable and potentially darkest psychedelics, IMO.

Hmm, maybe I will try that method (I've had fun on my trips, but I always puke about 1.5 hrs in after a fast mental downward spiral into emotional darkness. Then it lightens up :) ). Bullsquid, did you eat the seeds or do the sublingual method, like bluedolphin?

Mean, Im planning on taking this variety on saturday night. I think either 6 seeds down the hatch or 10 subling. We have 23 each. The pack was supposed to have 50 but they sent me 46 and a rock :/ if all goes well i shall write a report. Fingers crossed for no nausea or other bad stuff.

let us know Goten, it would be interesting to validate this sublingual method with other people.

Goten475 said:
The pack was supposed to have 50 but they sent me 46 and a rock :/
That's lame! For some reason that reminds me of Charlie Brown when they go Trick-or-Treating. "I got a rock..."

Goten475 said:
Mean, Im planning on taking this variety on saturday night. I think either 6 seeds down the hatch or 10 subling. We have 23 each. The pack was supposed to have 50 but they sent me 46 and a rock :/ if all goes well i shall write a report. Fingers crossed for no nausea or other bad stuff.

Yeah, definently write up a report for that...I'm starting to get mighty sick of creating new ways to swallow Morning Glories...I guess I will need some HBRW's.

Cool report BTW

" I started to pick up some random objects around the bed, but "C" told me they were radioactive."

HAHAHHAHHA! That's great!

holding pulp in your lip for 25 mins? wow

Ohh nice, great advice! I haven't done LSA but if I decide to, I'll definitely keep this method in mind.

And yeah, haha, I don't mind when other trippers mess with my head, cause they usually know what to do... but when a person who doesnt understand the deal with tripping tries to do something, it's usually just plain annoying, haha.

Do you always smoke weed after HBWR ingestion or was this time an exception? Could be another factor in reducing your nausea.

and good call on skipping Apocalypse Now while tripping. Not a real uplifting movie.

I watched Apocalypse Now Redux after taking a finger full of 2c-i.

''The Horror!, The Horror!''

-Fantastic trip report Dolphino. I may have to try the sublingual route for these magical seeds in the near future.

;)

I've tried doing this numerous times, but i dont understand how it is any different really than eating them....cause you swallow your spit..no? If you chew the stuff up into a pulp, then when you swallow your spit, arent you swallowing bits of the seed every time? I didnt want this to happen, so i would try not to swallow my spit...obviously stupid and never worked.

I dont get how you do this without swallowing the seeds or having a mouth full of spit.

/| right . . .

I must say sounds like good friends who mess with you like that :D there's good messing and evil messing, and this is the good kind, clearly ;) radioactivity and koalis . . . ahha! spot on!

I have only had LSA once, on top of some acid I thought wasn't working, in a club, years ago, and I got the stomach cramping as well, and I had of course no idea what was going on and I actually thought I was dying. May well do it again, knowing that I won't die . . . the acid alone that night was supposedly quite strong cos my friend, whom I lost early on in the night and never found again, was dancing on stage in the club and kept seeing me and making signs at me, and apparently I quite often returned the signs with a nod and a wink and that . . . or so he told me the next day . . . I'd bought the seeds in the club cos I was tripping out so bad on the acid that I was convinced it wasn't working at all and didn't want to be straight all night . . . :\

Im getting very confused i researching as im wasnt to try... can i have these qs answerd plz:D some people say they have 1000 others 10??? whats the deal with this? i will be gettin my seeds from a plant that is in flower atm is the leaf or flower itself any use? what is sublingual? Is it holding the pulp of the seed in your mouth for the time? can i make any teas out of the leaf or seed that will get me high sorry if this has been written before but i getting conflicting reports atm...

ustfse... search for cold water or alcohol extraction.

hawiian baby woodrose seeds only require 4 to 7 seeds

morning glories require quite a bit more

cold water extraction doesn't seem to do that good of a job in reducing nausea. also some of the lsa is lost in the process an dthe experience is more dopy.

hope i answered some of your questions