• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSA (HBWR Sublingual) -- Experienced -- No nausea, no cramping, great trip!

Yo BD, nice report! I hadn't read this one before.

bluedolphin said:
gee thanks =)

I don't mind people messing with me when I'm tripping as long as they trip as well and know what its like, and its all in fun. But I do get pissed when "straight-edge" or otherwise inexperienced people try to mess with me.

bullsquid: LSA is one of the least predictable and potentially darkest psychedelics, IMO.
a massively old quote (and bump) here :D

But I really agree with this, I don't mind when friends have a bit of a laugh with me when tripping but what really ticks me off is when people who dont use them try and mess with you in a sort of jealous and vindictive way.

^^ Or when straight-edge people or at least non-trippers come up to you and your tripping group and stand there talking about you and laughing at you as if you aren't there, because you're way too fucked up to understand anything, of course. And they constantly ask if you're tripping, and if it's craaaaazzzzzyyy or not. And the worst is if they jump at you and yell and wave their arms in your face or something.

Or if some straight-edge hardcore Catholic finds out you're tripping and decides to run away in terror and call the police and tell them that some crazed delinquent is on... DRUGS!!! NO!!!!!!!!

Yeah I hate when they ask you if your tripping. It's like, im staring at the floor muttering to myself what do you think?! lol

Wow this is an old fucking thread that I remember reading with my old account.

Good report also. Sounds like you had a good time with these seeds without having to deal with any of the disgusting puking that you usually have to deal with when it comes to using these chemicals. I've gotta try the sublingual method, because every time I've taken HBWR/MG seeds, even after smoking tons of pot after ingestion, I'd puke my guts up. It's still a fun trip but I could definitely live without the puking around an hour after ingestion.

As usual, mea cupla for raising this thread from the grave. I guess it just won't stay dead. I find morons like fundamentalist religious zealots so hilariously hypocritical (well, darkly harilarious, as they run the fucking planet) in their castigating drugs and drug users.

Oh no, not someone "On... DRUUUUGS!!!" Those trippy, acidhead motherfuckers are dangerous, spreading their tolerance, peace and what not...if you aren't careful, one of those sick fucks might even tell you to expand your mind and learn something new about yourself. So watch out, folks--lock your doors and windows--because as I speak, drugs are out there, waiting to set you on the unholy path to Satan!

Signs to watch out for if you suspect you might be dealing A Tripper:

(1) Calm, peaceful and euphoric disposition; significant or unusual mood elevation.
(2) Pupil dilation and/or inappropriate use of sunglasses.
(3) Appreciation of bright, multi-colored art, especially abstract or geometric images and/or videos.
(4) Extreme enjoyment of loud, non-Top-40 music.
(5) Willingness to accept novel ideas; significant enhancement of imagination, fantastical and artistic ideas.

Last edited: