• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [Mushrooms Subthread] P. Azurescens & P. Cyanescens

mycotopia.net is way more comprehensive imho. azurescens are tricky because they usually don't fruit until the first frost. also you'll notice that most people get tiny flushes and i don't think it would be worth the effort for more potent shroomies.

i remeber someonce suggesting using a refridgerator to fruit them but i don't think anyone has gone through with that. good luck man:)

Shit... well, if its that unique outdoors, is there any fullproof technique for a full indoor cultivation? because even if its hard, and there might not be that big of a flourish, its definately worth it because of the comparitive strengths compared between the norm *psilocybe cubensis* and Azurescens. to have mushrooms that potent would be worth it even if there turned out to be enough for only two or three people... although I think there would turn out to be at least a little more than that. in the end, if it turns out to be not worth it... what does anyone suggest for a fairly easy cultivation, but the most potent out of them?? How's Bohemica in difficulty? Semilanceata?? And if they are at equal difficulties than I think I'll just go with what I originally planned, but was my last resort, which is Baeocystis or Cyanescens. Please, mushroom cultivists out there... can u answer anymore of my questions about azurescens? and if not, out of those i mentioned other than the last two, which is easiest to cultivate, which will give me less aggrevation or trouble??

"Anno" from the shroomery has successfully grown them indoors in a refridgerator.

Well, if you consider a couple of mushrooms sucessful... but he did get them to fruit. Its a lot of effort, and you apprently need to use a biologically active casing.

I haven't personally tried P.Azurescens, but they are potent as hell, possibly the most potent species, although Copelandia Cyanescens might give it a run for its money.

Going from P.Cyanescens (european strain, not sure how close they are in chemotype, but both sodding potent), I tried 1.5 g dry, and it blew my head off, just a few individual mushrooms, chances are you are going to have a trip to remember, wether thats good or bad if you eat an 8th of azurs, I was unable to go anywhere, with just the cyans, definately 'seatbelt, hold on, enjoy ride' territory that time.

I was told as little as a gram of these is killer in it's own right... especially if you've never had them before. Refer to the dude's experience with the 2.8 grams... lol :\

Azurenscens are the most potent of all the Psilocybe family, so you are in for a total mind-fuck.
it'll be like a mind-grenade...they are the very best shrooms to get mushed on.
but don't plan on doing anything, the environment you're in is extremely critical (i strongly recommend a night-time trip).
have fun, please write a trip report for all the rest to see.

growing these takes cold weather.

growing cubes takes warm weather.

now get this, they took a cubensis and bred it to fruit in near freezing temps.

i wanna do the oposite and grow some azures outside here in fla!

Azurenscens are the most potent of all the Psilocybe family, so you are in for a total mind-fuck.
it'll be like a mind-grenade...they are the very best shrooms to get mushed on.
but don't plan on doing anything, the environment you're in is extremely critical (i strongly recommend a night-time trip).
have fun, please write a trip report for all the rest to see.
What is the body high like?

Tingly...almost like having a really furry blanket or really soft shag carpet on you body or like a feather grazing your skin. For me it was really ticklish and tingly and just...AHHHH!!! so freaking amazing....=D
Sweet.... I'm picking up tomorrow! :D

anyone have expereince growing these little things. they look like the mushrooms in the warp tunnle level of super mario bros where you get all those coins haha

I had 3.5g my first time tripping. I was a naive 13 yr old. Lets just say I didnt trip again until I was 17 and had a much better grip on reality. But oh man- ego submission when you are a teen is a strange thing indeed. It took me years to put the pieces back together. If you are ready, eat anywhere from 2-3.5g and prepare to embark on a journey. Make sure to have some proper intent for the experience.

Half an 1/8 for your first time. 1/8 if you're majoring in psychadelic drug use at your local university.
How many grams is half an 1/8th? I ate a gram last night, and though the high was nice, it was too mild for what I'm looking for with good shrooms... I wish I had done twice that. :\

Anybody really eat psilocybin azurescens mushrooms before?

I here they are real potent.

So how much would you recomend eating?(weight wise, or other)

I have tripped a buch on mushies before.

Fist, psilocybin is the tryptamine chemical alkaloid in the mushroom. The genus is called psilocybe, the species is azurescens,

so it would be known as Psilocybe azurescens, not psilocybin azurescens..

One large fresh shroom is a good dosage. About the same size as that of a nice size Psilocybe cyanescens.

mjshroomer

or two to three - three inch tall sized shrooms with quarter sized caps/

Tingly...almost like having a really furry blanket or really soft shag carpet on you body or like a feather grazing your skin. For me it was really ticklish and tingly and just...AHHHH!!! so freaking amazing....=D

That sounds fuckin' amazing, wow I LOVE shrooms! <3 :D <3

I absolutely love the body high, even of cubes.