View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-MiPT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ really... because I've heard numerous times that 4-ho-met is "by far the MOST visual" tryptamine RC. Well clearly its all highly variable

Yes, i did 4-HO three weeks prior to 5-ACO and, for me at least, 4-HO does not have the same level of visuals.

I haven't found many chems to have the same intensity of visuals as 5-meo-mipt aside from 2c-e.

Got 5-MeO-MiPT today. I've never tried it, the closest would be 5-MeO-DiPT which I used tens of times years ago. I'm not usually a fan of 5-MeO's, but hopefully I'll have a nice trip. Going to try it on saturday. I haven't yet decided if I will take it orally or vaporize it. Still a bit unsure about the dose, but I think 10 mg will be good for a starter if taken orally. My last psychedelic trip was so intense that I think I'll just keep it at the lower edge this time and try to enjoy the trip without searching for much introspectiveness.

Dont vape. It can be done this way but its a very short term trip that lacks the drugs full proper effects. 10mg swallowed should be about perfect. Body buzz and moderate psychedelic vibe and mild visual effects etc from 30min - 3hrs. THEN PAY ATTENTION and WATCH/FEEL for the unique "Second Wind" effect... rise of a whole other feeling... supremely deeply but somehow gently full blown psychedelic effects, highly euphoric cosmic emotional state, strong OEV and CEV visions, a tickling or tingling in middle of forehead (Pineal gland stimulation?), feeling of bliss, telepathy, opening of the 3rd Eye, sensations that you are connected to all life on the planet at once, and a feeling of a cool perfumed breeze blowing through your head. SWEET! At least that what it does to me, rather consistently.

^Yeah, vapourizing is just a bit of a novelty it seems. Oral dosing produces a full-range trip, very valuable. I wouldn't want to undercut the full trip that oral dosing gives. 10mg should be a good dose to start out with.

I doubt 10mg will give many people strong CEVs and OEVs consistently. Those only come out at higher doses for me and others.

I wouldn't be so quick to write off smoking though, although I haven't tried it myself. There is probably some value in it, I've read that it is easier to reach transcendent/ego-loss type states with smoking the drug. If you have plenty of moxy, it might be worth a go. But it is wasteful, yeah.

^ yea I agree, for best effects, balance between bodyload and trip effects, I do just about 20mg maybe 16-18. But for a first try 10 is appropriate.

Actually you can get off smoking, not too wastefull though I think... only kinda short term though, vaping little 5mg bumps atop some ash in a pipe till you feel as high as you are wanting. A pleasant novelty but if you are impatient for SOME kind of "buzz" that does work. But not the best use for this rather unique and magical substance.

I doubt 10mg will give many people strong CEVs and OEVs consistently. Those only come out at higher doses for me and others.

Agreed; my doses are usually quite a bit higher than that, but my pilot dose was 10mg and it wasn't too overwhelming. At that dose it didn't, as you say, elicit prominient sensory or sensual effects, but it was easily enough to get a good feel for the space. I wouldn't want to push someone in too deep on their very initial try either, since many people report sub 10mg doses to be just their thing, and because I have myself discovered a bodyload with this chemical at the higher doses (30mg and up). This bodyload seems to be inconsistent, in that it doesn't always appear, even at higher doses.

I know live reports aren't allowed here and it's not my intention to write on either. But I took 12 mg and this must be the most horrible body load i've ever experienced. I've vomited 4 times already and feel like just vomiting more. There are visuals, yes, but the nausea is too extreme to enjoy anything. I have a hard time imagining this is a suitable compund for me.

These psychoactives are so strange... I dont get any nausea off this... just a bit of bodyload that is at times kinda dizzy and at times kinda enjoyable actually. Everyone's body reacts differently I guess. Well too bad this one is so hard on your stomach... oh well... Next!

There is a bodyload with this. I don't get nausea with it but there is quite a 5-meo-dmt -ish bodyload that accompanies it, along with some alarming vasoconstriction at higher doses. The best thing to do is to encourage yourself to purge and you will feel wonderful. Putting yourself in to a calming setting can make all the difference, and really turn any negative sensations in to positive ones that you can relax with. I get nausea on LSA seeds sometimes, and purging is a really refreshing thing.

I didn't get a real bodyload from 5-15 mg doses of 5-MeO-MiPT. Some muscle tension similar to 5-MeO-DMT, yes, but not bodyload. 5-MeO-MiPT is nice and mellow for me, although it showes real psychedelic properties when going higher - to 10+ mg doses.

And physical side effects from 5-MeO-MiPT aren't comparable to those of 5-MeO-DiPT.

i've read a bit about it already, but i figured i'd ask anyway... what does everyone think of smoking this stuff?

I IV'd 5 mg of this substance about 4 hours ago, almost back to baseline by now, but figured I'd report my findings since I haven't seen too much info about injecting this particular compound. Nothing too profound to be noted at this dosage, but there was a definite tactile enhancement with classical tryptamine visuals (eg. shimmering, waving.) Music sounds quite enhanced, and I have a general sense of calm and well being throughout the experience (not to mention waves of extreme euphoria). Will definitely be experimenting with this route at higher dosages in the future.

just finished re-reading the entire thread.

are you guys smoking/vaping the salt, or converting it to the freebase?

i enjoy smoking it more than i do eating it..its kinda a waste tho..you use so much more that way.

awefully pleasant unique buzz tho.

edit: ive never bothered converting to freebase; may have to try that tho- may require less that way

Status
Not open for further replies.