PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] DXM & MDMA

i was wondering if dxm and e would go well together
im kinda new to e but iv done dxm numerous times b4
any one got any ideas?
thanks

Good if your desired outcome is you dieing.
It's a good thing you asked here first as this is a very dangerous combo.

in all honesty, ive done dxm, and then had half a dose of mdma AFTER almost 95% coming off the dxm
the high was much more subdued, and a couple of drinks made the evening a lot more enjoyable :)
dxm after mdma is a very very bad idea though. very likely to get serotonin syndrome which sometimes kills

DXM and Ecstasy, safe?

Ok so last night i took half a purple poke ball alligator, and today at about 10-11 i'm going to take 1 and 1/2 to 2 of them with my girlfriend, they only last about 4 hours, then tonight i am going to take about 600mg of DXM with my friend around 11-12 at night. I was wondering if this would be safe? and if so would it alter my DXM trip in any way?
Thank you :) i just want to be safe haha.

Ok that works :( that's a shame too, my best friend is coming over whom i haven't seen in a year and we always do DXM, but ok thank you :) better safe then sorry :) But just out of curiousity, what happens if you do? I have taken ecstasy then DXM the next day before, and i don't remember to much happening.
But thanks for replying :)

Ok that works :( that's a shame too, my best friend is coming over whom i haven't seen in a year and we always do DXM, but ok thank you :) better safe then sorry :) But just out of curiousity, what happens if you do? I have taken ecstasy then DXM the next day before, and i don't remember to much happening.
But thanks for replying :)

You could die.

Ok so how long should i wait then? Because he will be over tomorrow to, and i could take less than 600mg and maybe like 300mg? or should i just wait a long time?

^^

Check the link I put in the first post of this thread for the answer to that, or at least a thread dedicated to answer it.

(Merged tiny bits to form this combo subthread serving mostly as a warning of vital importance)

I personally took 240mg of DXM and 2 pills of MDMA 1 hour later at least 3 times, and I was perfectly fine

don't know if I got lucky or am resistant, or something, but yeah hah

well, i wouldn't do something with a 20 percent chance of killing me, even. ;)
most people find the combo very unpleasant too.

hah, I found the combo very, very enjoyable

I had a slight dissociative feeling + time stretch feeling from the DXM (it felt like the roll lasted for 10 hrs), and all the normal MDMA feelings
I also remembered the whole night, which is pretty lucky for when I usually take MDMA

maybe the combo is especially bad for when you take the DXM long after you take the MDMA, or you take a high dose of DXM (plateau 2 or higher), but not especially bad otherwise?

I've had 100mg of DXM an hour before I dropped one weakish MDMA pill and some Mushrooms.

I felt really uncomfortable and could no longer socialize at the party and had to go home. I remember getting home and just wanting to go straight to bed. I will note it did feel moderatly nauseous and disorientated while feeling pretty overheated.

I had taken Shrooms and MDMA many times before and it didn't feel right this time.

Last weekend I went to see to see a concert and i ended up taking about 350mg of dxm a few hours before the concert and then while i was there i stumbled upon some molly.. I bought half a gram for $XX.. So anyways i split the .5 with my cousin who had already taken the dxm as well.

I ended up rolling for just about 10 hours and didn't really notice a comedown.. It just sorta seemed to keep going and going. All this time i was having intense visuals, the slightest movement and i would be seeing trails upon trails.. even with something as simple as moving your head. I just thought the whole experience was very intense and was just wondering how exactly i cam out alive. I didn't even realize how much of the molly i was taking at the time because i was already messed up from the dxm...

Last edited by a moderator:
don't know if I got lucky or am resistant, or something, but yeah hah

You got lucky - congrats! - and I'd advise you not to push that luck too far...

maybe the combo is especially bad for when you take the DXM long after you take the MDMA, or you take a high dose of DXM (plateau 2 or higher), but not especially bad otherwise?

Nope. Same as before - just plain ol' luck is all. Death (or wishing you would die) for several hours, possibly a bit of light multiple organ failure, spending your remaining days as a vegetable and so on are the flip side of that luck though.

Haha yeah i know i am really lucky and the thing is I actually knew the dangers when i was taking the shit :p but idk do you think that since i am a pretty regular user of dxm that that might of had something to do with me not dying?