• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Most Recreational/Euphoric/Social Psychedelic?

love_sex_desire

Bluelighter
This is to get an idea of which psychedelics are good for more recreational effects rather than mind-shattering realizations and mental therapy.

First:
Which psychedelics have you done?
State which ones you've only tried once and if it was a low dose.
I don't consider MDMA to be a psychedelic, but I do consider MDA and dissociatives to be rather psychedelic. I personally have not tried a lot of the more obscure chemicals, and I'd love to hear people's opinions on them, more so than the classic ones that I've already tried.

Second:
If you have a favorite psychedelic which one is it?

Third:
Which psychedelic do you find to be the most recreational?
The most euphoric?
The most social?

They don't all have to be the same chemical for all three questions, but I find recreational, euphoric and social effects tend to overlap.

My opinions are biased because I don't have a lot of experience with a wide range of chemicals but nonetheless:

I've done:

Hallucinogenic Tryptamines: LSD, Psilocybin Cubensis, 5-MeO-DMT, AMT (once), 5-MeO-AMT (once), DMT (once, low dose)

Hallucinogenic Phenethylamines: MDA, 2C-I, Peyote (once, low dose), 2C-T-7 (once), 2C-B (once, low dose)

Hallucinogenic Dissociatives: DXM, Ketamine, Nitrous, Salvia

My favorite:
LSD

Most Recreational: lower to medium dose of LSD
Most Euphoric: LSD
Most Social: 2C-I (2C-B showed a lot of promise but I've only tried a low dose once).

Last edited:
My "favorite" search command: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/search.php?searchid=4672143 ;)

When I first saw the thread title I was going to jump on MDMA which I do consider psychedelic, but that's for another day.

I haven't had much experiences with 2C-x's around people so I can't say much about that. Actually MDMA is the only psychedelic I've used around people besides for a low dose of LSD which was quite nice as a social enhancer. I think people were noticing me laughing a bit harder than usual ;)

Shrroms was soooooo euphoric . Only once though because of the amazing setting I was in .

I think the euphoria can vary depending on ur mood and setting

I have done: LSD(1-2 hits), Shrooms(2-3.5grams), DOB(once, two hits), Salvia(once), 2c-i (20mg), 2c-e (once, 20mg), MDMA (100-400mg), Amyl Nitrate (if you consider it to be psychedelic)

Favourite - LSD, I would say MDMA though if you agreed that it is a psych

Recreational/Social - 2c-i, I was very social and it gave me a lot of energy. Didnt feel weird being around a lot of people like I do when im on LSD

Euphoric - LSD(2 hits)/Shrooms(3.5grams), I have had amazing moments on both when I was completely blissful and felt amazing. 2c-i is very far from euphoric for me, way too much energy to be able to feel any euphoria

Last edited:
First:
I don't consider MDMA to be a psychedelic, but I do consider MDA and dissociatives to be rather psychedelic. I personally have not tried a lot of the more obscure chemicals, and I'd love to hear people's opinions on them, more so than the classic ones that I've already tried.

LSD
Mushrooms
DXM
MDA
2c-b
2c-i
2c-e
DOM
DMT
Nitrous

The dose for DOM was like 7mg, a moderate amount but nothing crazy.... Just once.
DMT, intense but did not have enough to get me where i wanted to be.
2c-e, again a moderate dose, nothing crazy.

All the others, pretty moderate to high dose trips on multiple occasions.
Second:
LSD or 2c-b

Third:
The most euphoric?
The most social?

Recreational? 2c-b
Most euphoric? For reliability 2c-b or MDA. But LSD provided me with a euphoria that can not be described with words.
Most social? MDA or 2c-b

Calling MDMA/MDA a psychedelic is questionable but it is definitely the most social drug I have ever tried.

Actually I would have to admit when I've used it in social situations it wasn't that psychedelic.

When it was used solo is where the psychedelic side came out and it came out in spades. MDMA has brought many things from my subconscious; there's no way I cannot call it psychedelic.

Actually I would have to admit when I've used it in social situations it wasn't that psychedelic.

When it was used solo is where the psychedelic side came out and it came out in spades. MDMA has brought many things from my subconscious; there's no way I cannot call it psychedelic.

This is exactly my expericence with it. Very psychedelic when done solo.

I think that phenomenon can be said for a lot of "psychedelics". I know people who take LSD but are never reflective on it. They take low doses and party; it's really not a psychedelic experience to them.

So one could say LSD is not a psychedelic because when used in social scenarios is doesn't really have "mind manifesting" qualities.

Just wanted to point out that if MDMA is not considered a psychedelic, then LSD can also not be considered a psychedelic. It's all about how things are used. After all the definition of the word "psychedelic" is "mind manifesting".

Last edited:
To be honest, I agree that MDMA can be very psychedelic.
But,
I wanted to exclude it because I figured everyone would choose that one for social, and a lot would choose it for all of the other questions.
I'd like to see diverse opinions from those that have a lot of experience.

Thanks for the replies! Keep em coming

Tried:
lsd 2ct2 2ce 4-AcO-DMT mushrooms 4-HO-MiPT MDA Ketamine DXM DMT 5-MeO-DMT etc.

I've only tried 4-ho-mipt once, but it was a 20mg dose
Second:
It would HAVE to be 4-AcO-DMT or Psilocin (almost the same thing, i have never tried the hydroxy version except for mushrooms, but have used acetoxy powder)
Completely Divine

Third:
Which psychedelic do you find to be the most recreational? 4-AcO-DMT
The most euphoric? ^^4aco
The most social? 2ce...but NOT at doses above 13-15mg.

I would def consider mdma a psych but you said not to list it, it still would not make this list though, as much as i (at least used to) love it

First:
Mushrooms, LSD, mescaline, 2c-e, DXM, DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, 2c-i, ketamine, 4-AcO-DMT

Mescaline, a couple low dose trips.
Only low doses of ketamine, as well.

Second:
LSD and 2c-e

Third:
LSD and 2c-e (usually lower doses)
The most euphoric?
4-AcO-DMT (moderate dose) , 2c-i and 2c-e (up to moderate-high dose)
The most social?
LSD (low dose) and 2c-e

Tried once: 2C-C, 5-MeO-DMT, 4-MeO-PCP

Several times: LSD, 2C-B,D,E, mushrooms, DPT, DMT, DiPT, 4-AcO-DiPT, ketamine, nitrous

Favorite overall must be 2C-B. Of course some of the others have qualities which 2C-B does not. But overall this is my favorite.

Most recreational/euphoric/social: Again 2C-B. At moderate doses its great for partying, socializing, having fun. But it can also be quite deep in higher doses. The thing I like the most about it is the clear-headedness. It really shines <3

dob.... euphoric,social,without aniexty,easy to handle,sex is no problem,long duration = longer sex sessions,great for music festivals.Just watching wall melt will make rolf,its great.

This is to get an idea of which psychedelics are good for more recreational effects rather than mind-shattering realizations and mental therapy.
Good question.
Id just like to point out though that sometimes the recreational ones can be very deep and vice versa.

First:
Ive done:
Tryptamines: aMT, DPT, DMT, MET, LSD, LSA's, 5meo DMT, 5meo DIPT, 5meo MIPT, 4ho DMT (as mushrooms), 4ho DiPT, 4ho MiPT, 4Aco DMT, 4Aco MiPT, 4 Aco DET

PEA's/Cathinones: MDMA, MDEA, MDA, M1, B1, Mephedrone, Mescaline (cactus extract), 2cb, 2cc, 2cd, 2ci, 2ce, 2ct2, DOC, DOI (got DOM and 2ct21 in the collection to try one of these days)

Dissociatives: Ketamine, DXM, Salvia, N2O

I think thats all of them unless im forgetting a couple.

Second:
i have a few:
LSD, DMT, Ketamine

Third:
The most euphoric?
The most social?

They don't all have to be the same chemical for all three questions, but I find recreational, euphoric and social effects tend to overlap.

recreational: 2cb, 2cd, LSD, Ketamine, MDA
euphoric: DMT, LSD, MDA
Social: Any of the empathogens (MDxx, cathinones), LSD

Although ive never tried 2ct21 (one day soon though), from what ive read and been told by friends it is all three: recreational, euphoric and social.

Last edited:

I have had similar experiences were I came to certain conclusions about past events. It does have this tendency to allow users to deal with distressing memories and thoughts but the problem is, the morning after I came to realize that my conclusions were not realistic. Maybe this was just an isolated case but it made me wary of any conclusions I come to while high on MDMA.

This is in contrast to other psychedelics like LSD in which the conclusions I came to were true to my real emotions and seemed to make sense after the drug had worn off. They do not distort my emotions in quite the same way as MDMA can. They are much more emotionally neutral.

This is why I am hesitant to call it a psychedelic but in some sense I suppose it fits the general definition.

Last edited:
I've tried 4-Aco-DMT, DMT/ayahuasca, DPT, MET, 4-Ho-DiPT, 3C-P, MDMA, MDA, MDEA, Amt, LSD, mescaline, 2C-D, 2C-E, 2C-I, 2C-C, TMA-2, 2C-B, 2C-T-21, HOT-7/2CT7, DiPT, 4Ho-DMT (powder and shroomy), muscimol, datura, salvia, ketamine, nitrous, blah blah.

Fave: LSD, DMT, DPT

Most receatonal- 2C-D and DMT. 2C-D is verry visual and giggly, but there is very little anxiety or uncomfortableness. DMT simply because its both deep and fun and because its easy to use :) I would also call DMT the most euphoric...:)

mdma hands down its psychadelic keep eatin rolls until ur dog starts talking to you