Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug threads of interest from other forums

hoptis

Bluelight Crew
Hi,

I wanted to start a thread to highlight threads that may be of interest to the forum regulars here, I know some of you don't venture much outside of Aus DD or the Aus Regional forums and I thought this might be a good way to highlight drug-related discussions in other forums of BL that you think the regulars here might want to participate in.

Note, this thread isn't for discussion itself.

Please also add a short title or description of the thread you're linking to instead of just posting a link.

I wanted to kick this off with the thread I saw that gave me the insipiration for this idea.

Drug Culture - Do You Believe Addiction is a Disease, Or...

Please be aware that different forums have different guidelines, and please play nice! =D

The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread.

Although that should really be opioid if we're gonna get technical.

Contains ideas on how to lengthen and increase the action of almost every opioid that is in common use. Just do a search for your opioid or the potentiator you use and you'll find your info.

Hoptis, This is a super dooper idea. Congratulations.

I would like to add a link to the Ecstasy Discussion Directory which is a massive compendium of factual information and links to thousands of Ecstasy related topics of discussion.

^ Very useful link that I have used myself a few times.

C'mon guys and dolls, post your most useful BL links!

^^ Good old ED forum that's where I spend most of my time lol.

Anyways another useful link is www.erowid.org it isn't a Bluelight link but I feel that everyone should be aware of it because not everyone on here knows about it.

Sorry Mods if I'm not meant to be putting that in here I just feel that it is a very useful website.

^ Is indeed a very useful site, should always be consulted when researching a compound. Keep in mind that some of the experience reports in there are bullshit, but most are decent.

TDS has a number of drug-specific support threads to talk about how you're dealing with the negative consequences of a particular drug. They're a great community and definitely the place to head if you need a sympathetic ear in regards to your use of the following (or any) drugs.

Ecstasy MEGA-Thread: Suicide Tuesdays!
Heroin/Opioid MEGA-Thread: Junkies check-in here!
Meth/Amphetamines MEGA-Thread: For the speed-freaks
Cannabis MEGA-Thread: amotivation and the munchies
GHB MEGA-Thread
Benzo MEGA-Thread: Anxiety galore!
Psychedelic MEGA-Thread: For all you bad trippers!
Cocaine/Crack MEGA-Thread: Rant, rave and discuss here!

Have you gone from opiate pills to heroin

Well - I thought it was interesting. I don't think that happens too much in Aus - but the sheer scale of pharm opi use in the US staggers me. Check all the posts in this thread - all fairly new BL members and I'm guessing fairly young.

The recent death in Townsville discussed in another thread here makes me wonder how long until this kind of pharm scene becomes the norm in Australia, over and above what we now think of as "drugs"....

^^Youd be surprised how many pharm users there are these days. There is an article in AUDD that sayd more people are injecting oxy over heroin in the safe injecting room at kings cross, which really surprised me. Ice(usually bunk or very low quality, I got epsom salts :\) and oxy/mscontin seem to be the most common drugs being sold on the streets.

Ill go on a quest to find the most useful and informations/interesting threads and ill put them in here coz out of the thousands of pointless threads there are great threads, you just gotta go through all the crap to get to them. I will be back!

Hey fellow Aussie, we've got a Drug Consensus running in DC at the moment. It would be much appreciated if you could participate, it will only take a minute of your time:)

Hello Fellow DC Posters!
I'm here to let you know that the 2009 Drug Census thread is now open!
Please fill out the following if you are going to contribute, and when all the results are in I'll tally up the information and post the results here.

**PLEASE TRY TO NOT USE TOO MUCH SLANG, AND KEEP THE ANSWERS SHORT PLEASE!**

1. Gender:
2. Age:
3. Total drug use(yrs):
4. Current user?(y/n):
5. ^If no, how long since?:
6. Drug of Choice:

Last years census

Thanks so much for participating!
<3