• Yes

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • No

Votes: 86 74.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serotoninstorm

Bluelighter
Just want to get some kind of sense as to how much of the Bluelight community actually tests their pills.

What would it take to get you to test your pills? Is a horrible experience with a meth-bomb, or bunk pill not enough?

EDIT: Obviously, with a testing kit.

Last edited:
i haven't before (usually checked pillreports and i was fine) but i know thats not the best method so i'm ordering a testing kit

i do....and im lucky that i have a dealer that calls me when he has a new batch of pills...he then throws me a bone for testing for him.

which means i dont even have to do the "buy one and go back for more thing".

i just test and buy what i want on the spot.

Yes I do. I like doing it. It's fun, at least when the Mecke reagent turns green-to-black :)

^^ haha i hadn't considered that but it must feel like being a kid on christmas morning in that moment

I like being all sciency...I also test all my "research chemicals" these days to note their reaction to test future acquisitions as I've known mistakes to happen from time to time.

Methylone is one of the most interesting. It fizzles violently turning instant yellow and starts smoking. Don't look to close, kids unless sulfuric acid in the eye sounds like a good time.

I love being able to test my shit.

Especially since lately I've noticed pills of various brands that if ingested will feel like you're coming up on a roll...but never actually get there...they don't react to the mecke reagent. I've seen a lot of these pills floating around. I'm genuinely a little concerned that someone is going to get hurt when they take one, feel like they're about to roll and decide to pop another...and then another.

Wish I could do GC/MS testing.

No, I don't.

I would test them if I was able to get a hold of a testing kit. Unfortunately, my brother (whom I live with), won't allow strange packages from the Netherlands to be mailed to us.

Desperately want a testing kit, but this is equally balanced by the fact that I don't want to put myself on any "watch" list when it comes through customs. This sounds totally paranoid, but you just never know... I live in a country with very strict drug penalties and prefer to lurk as far under the radar as possible.

Numerous friends were supposed to bring me a kit in their luggage, but have never quite got it together.

After a lot of crappy pills (and the piss testing in clubs), i've pretty much given up on e for the time being. :(

I used to just check PR. A bad experience or 3 ( :\ ) has led me to order a test kit. I'm very patiently awaiting it's arrival! I'm just scared that there won't be anything even worthy of testing by the time I get it. The whole country seems to be getting worse and worse pills.

My very good friend, who sells to me, has one coming on the way. It was a couple weeks ago when they ordered it, did anybody else have to wait a long time to get theirs in? I heard they come from the Netherlands.

Also. they were dry over the weekend and we had to resort to different sellers. Ended up getting some shitty pressed, i mean shitty as fuck, crumble in your hand, 'rolls'. The only effect it had was made me extremely tired, we have one left and when this kit comes in its going to be tested ASAP.

Last edited:
i never have and i've been lucky enough to have had decent pills every time i've used apart from once, but i don't know whether they were bad pills or it was a combination of a speed come-down, Malnutrition, 5 ecstasy pills, alcohol and cannabis that made me go loopy (or whether there was another, strange chemical in those pills, which i originally thought). but yeah, i don't really take pills now anyway so no point investing in a testing kit now.

Well, this poll has been up for a day now - and so far I guess I'm not too surprised by the results.

Well.... maybe a little surprised. TBH, I expected the number of people who actually test their pills to be lower.

I have tested my pills since I got my tester. Best couple of bucks I could ever spend really.

When I buy rolls, its either because I have molly and I want to get fucked in a different way combined with molly, or its because I wish I had molly and its all I can get at the time. I always test my molly. I always test my beans. If there's some ketamine or research chemical in the drug, i'm down to eat that shit. Hellll yeah! But I am kind of against speed in my ecstasy thank you very much.

Roll on :)

YES

Just got a test kit and have used it twice.

Everyone should get one. I mean, it was like 23 bucks with shipping... that basically pays for itself with one use

^If you bought from EZ-Test, Bluelighter's get a discount of 20% - brings the total to around $16USD.

Coupon code: bluelight

serotoninstorm said:
^If you bought from EZ-Test, Bluelighter's get a discount of 20% - brings the total to around $16USD.

Coupon code: bluelight

Damn it, I wish someone told me that a long time ago. Oh well, its just like 15 bucks or something extra with out that code.

I have been waiting for nearly 2 weeks for my test kit. I'd like to know how much longer it will be. I too wish I had known about the coupon and the right place to order it. I'm ashamed to say how much I paid for mine.

mooncaller said:
Methylone is one of the most interesting. It fizzles violently turning instant yellow and starts smoking. Don't look to close, kids unless sulfuric acid in the eye sounds like a good time.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 I LOVE YOU!!!!!<3 <3 <3

I posted a question a few months back asking WTF that reaction was!! I popped a little rock of that shit out of the surface of a pill and tested it separately and got that exact reaction, no one knew what it was on any of the boards.

Thanks!!!