• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How many pills do you normally take in a night?

How many pills do you normally take in a night?

• Less than one pill

Votes: 6 1.6%

Votes: 43 11.6%

Votes: 115 30.9%

Votes: 86 23.1%

Votes: 45 12.1%
  • More than four

Votes: 77 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beatlebot

Bluelight Crew
Can we make this a poll, please? ;)

Do you normally take -

more?

Do your thing, IndelibleFace.

aren't you glad this isn't about man milk?

all depends on many factors , if they are strong and a decent pill then probably 2 but countless times ive had 4 in my pocket and eaten them all for the sole fact they were there but i have gotten better as the years have gone on so i would say take 2 at once and leave it at that

Also if i have to many usually 4+ i find it hard to piss a cpl days after so i have reason not to have to many

Varies. If it's from my usual source, anywhere from 4-8, since his are usually pretty weak (though also very cheap). Whenever I'm getting from someone new or if I'm travelling, I tend to be more cautious and only take 1-2 at a time the first time I get a batch to gauge them. In NY I only needed 2 to get about the same effect as 6 would here.

Usually between half a pill and 3-4 pills. The most ive ever had in a night was 8.

Most commonly I get 2, thats usually just right and not enough to start getting the scary side effects I get while on any more than 3.

REALLY depends on the strength of the pill but i like to take between 2 and 3

usually 1-2

i dont roll that often and i'm really skinny so i'm usually fine with 1 or 1.5

I've been rolling for 3+ years and I have yet to get to the point where I need more than two.

I usually only get one pill and sometimes I might split one with someone else, but I really don't need more than that.

I used to take more, but then I realized that I honestly don't need to. I just sorta thought I needed to for some reason.

No one's tolerance is high enough to warrant taking more than 10 pills.

this was almost a year ago... but was usually 2 to 3

often 1.5 then 0.5
mostly 1.5 then 1
occasionally 2 then 1

If the pills are quality then 3 is a good number, but the shitty ones go down like candy (6+).

I try to keep it down to 1, sometimes 2, most I've ever taken in a night is 3.

Bargnani said:
usually 5 - 15, past few times have been more rougly around 7-8.
Same here, but it depends on the pill of course. Good ones around 5+ alright ones ill do up to 20 in a night : )

Depends on the situation or setting. If i'm going out with some mates around town maybe 1-2 beans or a hit or two of molly. If I'm going to a show or chilling with a girl, i'll go down on as many beans as i can get a hold of. I've eaten 5-8 beans in a night plus some molly, ive eaten grams and grams of molly, oh man I love me some ecstasy.