View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Worst Psychedelics thread

rickolasnice

Bluelighter
Did a quick search and couldn't find anythin specifically psychedelic based.

So, what's the worst psychedelic you've done? Either because of the likelyness to lead onto a bad trip or because it just plain sucks?

My vote would be 5-MeO-AMT. It makes me feel sick, nervous, and on edge, and it makes my whole body hurt. Not to mention the nausea and diahhrea. No thanks!

morninggloryseed said:
5-MeO-DiPT

not in the right doses... what were yours?
I had mine in 8, 12, 18mg.. never had any bad feelings from it

my vote is with 5-MeO-aMT

i would have to say 2cb for me only because i ate wayyyy to much and thought i was going to be permanently stuck tripping for the rest of my life. and at the end of the trip it just left me all cracked out feeling

EDIT: i ate wayyy to much for me. i dont know what other people consider a lot of for 2cb

My dosages were 6mg, 8mg, and 11mg. It got worse the higher I went. Only at 6mg were the side-effects tolerable...but the drug itself was never interesting enough to warrant trying a 4th time. The body load was horrendous. Only psychedelic that made sex impossible because of body issues. Sure, morning glory made me sick...but at least it was a full and deep psychedelic.

5-MeO-DiPT is utter crap IMO but I realize it has its fans.

DOC.... just kinda sucked, maybe i didnt take enough, but it made my body feel really uncomfortable, though I was able to handle being around people which i usually cant on psychedelics I still found the negatives to outweigh the positives

hmm...this is really hard decision for me. I'm not sure if I do have a worst psychedelic. The two choices so far up on the table are 5-MeO-DiPT and 5-MeO-AMT. I have tried neither as both have seemed not terribly interesting to me. 2Ci has also not seemed interesting to me, since there are physical problems associated with it (never tried it).

I guess 5-MeO-MiPT would take my place, but not because it was really that bad. It just wasn't as good as the great ones I've tried (LSD, DMT, 4-HO-DMT, DPT, 5-MeO-DMT, 2CB, 2CD, 2CT7, and ketamine).

Psilocybin is the worst psychedelic for ME, but I wouldn't say it is the "worst psychedelic" overall. In fact, I don't think I could ever definitively say a certain psych was the "worst" because they all have their own purposes and uses. Even bad trips can be positive in the long run.

My body and mind just don't get along with mushrooms, period.

the worst psychedelic i have tried were shrooms. i don't think that they are bad psychedelic but i like lsd and dmt more and sadly had not had the chance to try more classical psychedelics other than these ones yet. shrooms don't have the "everythings alright" feeling throughout the trip (if you don't do anything particularly stupid) for me in the same way dmt and acid have.

the bunk ones!

5meo amt, though the first couple runs with it was GREAT! makes me wonder if I recieved something different that first batch I had. All I ahd was a HUGE el;ectric type feeling through out my body, no more body load then you get with AMT and fantastic geometrical visuals. but then when I aquired it again it was crap

5-meo-amt> 2c-t-4> 5-meo-dipt> 2c-i

my least favorite psychs in order.

youkai, your avatar is no longer the NA steelie, just the regular steelie!

if you consider MDMA a psychedelic, it is certainly the worst that i've tried.

mCPP.
Horrible stuff, anxiety and headache in a molecule.
Or MDBZP.
There will be very few who will have tried this one, but my advice - don't!
Repeditive sudden head depressurisation feeling and very slight visuals for 3 days. A friend of mine passed out suddenly and got taken to hospital on it, too.

lol matt why did you try so many piperazines they sound like shite

I try pretty much everything I can.
That and I was doing some on-off work testing new compounds for a recreational drug company.

The only piperazines i've liked are MeOPP and my baby, p-NO2-BZP. The latter acts as a ncie clean SSRI, and you can take it (careful now!) to extend the duration and reduce the neurotoxicity of MDMA and friends.

morninggloryseed said:
5-MeO-DiPT
I'm inclined to agree...

Other candidates:

- Mushrooms - way too anxiogenic.
- 5-MeO-DMT - useless on its own.
- MDA - always made me suicidal.