View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] LSD & DMT

soyboludo

Greenlighter
I have frequented these message boards for some time now, but I just created this account today because I have a question I haven't seen addressed. I am going hiking/camping this weekend with some friends and we are going to drop around three hits of L each. I recently however aquired some crystal DMT, which I have never tried, although it comes from a very reputable source, so I know it's good. Anyhow my question is that I really want to try this DMT while out camping, but is it a good idea in combination with LSD?

Nope. It's a good idea in fact. Just be prepared for it to last longer and be more intense. But it's intense in a good way. ;)

Welcome to non-lurker Bluelight status!

I haven't tried the combo but from what I hear it sounds amazing. If you haven't ever tried DMT you might want to test it by itself before combining it with LSD.

my 2cents

I would play it by ear. I usually find that the longer lasting psychedelics really get me in the mood for some DMT. and while already tripping I never really get the fear that big hits of DMT can bring.

Although, decision making may be out the door. So pre planned doses might be a good idea.

not only is it safe, it's grreeeeaaat! ;)

I've done it at all different points in trips and would say that (generally) it isn't as much fun right before tripping/while coming up. I suppose if you were going to trip pretty hard it might be fun, but otherwise the times I've done it that way have started out with the best part being first.

The best times I've done it have been either during the peak, while coming down, or right around sunrise after being spun all night. Smoking while on LSD makes for a generally more psychedelic (and longer) experience. It is immensely colorful and generally the two trips overlap and enhance each other.

They are both such clean drugs that you really get lost in enjoyable psychedelia...but it feels like a DMT trip on LSD ;) It almost feels like they are the same drug sometimes....

I would try it...honestly it's my favorite combo. Try dancing on it!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it dances you!!!)

Physically, it's a safe combo, psychologically is a different matter altogether though as the above responses show

I had a little bit left over last time I had some legit acid. I had been waiting to get at least a taste of DMT under the effects of LSD. It was wonderful!!!! I wish I had more...but that little hit, maybe 10mg was amazing! Everything jumped up a notch for a bit, even though I had already peaked. Go for it, if you think you can handle it!!!

oh boy DMT on top of a long lasting tryptamine (LSD is an ergoline sort of a weird hybrid between phen and tryps with its own unique structure skeleton) is GLORIOUS like Dondante says -

I would love to try it on LSD and I will soon probably -

on top of Psilocin and 2CT7 (separate trips) it is AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING-

blessings,
S_S

I sure hope its safe because thats my plan for this weekend.

Nick Sands (thanks for the articles Youkai) claims that smoking DMT on the tail end of an LSD trip is fantastic. Both potentiate each other and helps to bring out even more from the experience.

Happy trails brother and welcome to bluelight.

Smoking DMT while on the come down of another psychedelic wil cause ALOT less pre blast anxiaty.

My favorite combo thus far is LSD/MDMA and then a GOOD DMT blast.

LeoMANXVII said:
Tryptamines+Tryptamines !!! .. seriously some mary jane wouldn't hurt either.. :D
screw weed, there are better alternitives to a weed high.. opiates are one of them.

one of the main reasons Im blad I dont smoke weed anymore, exmpl; ever walked into the kitched and thought "wtf did I just come in here for? I know I came in for something... ugh..." also it gives me kinda paranoia.

Youkai said:
screw weed, there are better alternitives to a weed high.. opiates are one of them.

one of the main reasons Im blad I dont smoke weed anymore, exmpl; ever walked into the kitched and thought "wtf did I just come in here for? I know I came in for something... ugh..." also it gives me kinda paranoia.

I know what you're saying. Pot has always been fun to some, but there's better =D

LSD potentiates THC as LSD potentiates the human mind.

oh, and DMT while high is whack, I cant get off!

^ It (THC) doesn't potentiate LSD as they act on completely different receptors . That said, the combination of the two can do some strange things...

^People seem to mistake potentiatting for synergy- I mean you can actively FEEL the seperate drugs, in the case of LSD and THC. And youkai, wheres your astsastical data proving LSD potentites the mind? Why is mine alays writing stupid things even not even close to before thinking? Huh huhuhuu???

:)

^ Possibly because you've fitted it with nitrous oxide injection to make it run faster? =D =D

Thanks a lot for your input guys, you are awesome! The combination of the two was amazing, almost like they were meant for each other. The DMT trip lasted longer than what I thought it would, or at least it seemed that way.