• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

POLL: psilocin vs. LSD

Which do you like more, psilocin/psilocybin/4-AcO-DMT, or LSD?

• psilocin/psilocybin/4-AcO-DMT

Votes: 244 27.3%
  • LSD

Votes: 532 59.6%
  • no preference

Votes: 118 13.2%

• Total voters

Adrenochrome

Ex-Bluelighter
POLL:
psilocin vs LSD!!!

which gets you more for your $ and which is better overall?

LSD gets my vote.
I find psilocin/psilocybin to be more intense and overwhelming.

LSD, psilocin is to weird to me, so reminessance of the weird/freaky part of DMT trips. The other night I ate an 1/8 on some LSD and 2 grams rue and I could feel the LSD keeping me back away from that weird part of me. Iv ate rgams of cubensis befor and had totaly out of this world experiences... I think Im extra sensitive or somethig. the come up on it is so damn un-nerving to me.

LSD on the other hand is just chill, its mroe analitical, more intellectual while the other is more tribal, more architypical. Just less at where I am now. It could easy later on take the place of LSD but right now I'll save off on it.

I personally don't have a favorite. They both are good for different things.

This may have been done before but I can't find it using vb's sucky search function, and I currently don't have searchwithin up and running. Therefore, I will add the poll. Other mods, do with this thread as you wish.

Youkai said:
LSD, psilocin is to weird to me, so reminessance of the weird/freaky part of DMT trips. The other night I ate an 1/8 on some LSD and 2 grams rue and I could feel the LSD keeping me back away from that weird part of me. Iv ate rgams of cubensis befor and had totaly out of this world experiences... I think Im extra sensitive or somethig. the come up on it is so damn un-nerving to me.

LSD on the other hand is just chill, its mroe analitical, more intellectual while the other is more tribal, more architypical. Just less at where I am now. It could easy later on take the place of LSD but right now I'll save off on it.

I've seen more archtypes on LSD than shrooms, as well as more spirituality.

LSD seems to do everything shrooms does and more. It seems like on LSD there is a wider variety of "types of trips" to have. There's so much that LSD does to your senses/mind that shrooms does not do.

But yea, LSD is not as confusing because it's more analytical, you can decipher things and come to your own conclusions about what's happening.
However I wouldn't call LSD more "chilled". The precise, rational, analytical feeling of the trip makes it harder for alot of people to accept.

Alot of people are fine with shrooms, but can't get over the realistic truth of yourself on LSD.

For me, not thinking is more mellow so shrooms IMO is more mellow even if it's more confusing.

Last edited:
i love psilocybin, but i've just had some amazing acid trips. I love LSD more. i think i kinda over did it with shrooms for a few years. Also shrooms have always been easier to get than LSD (for me).
So LSD is the elusive, awesome, long lasting, laugh till you cry and forget why your laughing. I love lsd and probably always will love it. Both drugs have their place and do their own thing, but if i could choose between the two (or analogs) I would choose plain old wonderful LSD.

Ahh, the age-old debate!

I voted LSD without second thought. The extreme DEPTH of LSD is not matched by most psychedelics, much less by psilo's.

ps. This thread might be moved to DC, but I am not going to be the one to move anything to DC ;)

LSD is a hands on experience and leaves you in a wonderfull long afterglow

LSD definately. Easier to handle. Whats with all the "but shrooms are nattural maaaaannnn!". Chemicals all the way

I think l makes you think you are "god". psilocin tends to yield true hallucinations, especially at higher doses. Psilocin, for sure, is preferred.

my experiences have always been LSD was WAYYYYYYY stronger then psilociben, i am rather puzzeled at some of the comments, Only problem with LSD is towards the end of the trip theres always a few hours when your kinda back to normal mentally but everything is till moving, and your just waiting for it to end so you can finally sleep. my 2 cents

I have no preference since both have done so much for me in different ways. With LSD, it seems I examine myself and what's going on in my life as of now. With psilocin it seems some alien being is judging me. Well not so much judging me but showing me what did go on and what is going on in the life of me.

I haven't voted, but would probably for no preference..

I have done mushrooms numerous times, but not within the last couple of years. LSD I've only done a handful of times and most recently a month or two ago (weak dose) and last before that a year ago.

It's hard to choose a preference when they are distinctly different.. I could never choose one and abandon the other, but at the same time, if I could only eat one, I think it would have to be LSD.

This is a very difficult question. I probably would go with LSD, if I didn't go psychotic (literally, I fall into a delirium when I take acid)... Mushrooms, however, I would do more frequently than LSD. Acid wears me the fuck out.

i cant chose neither to be honest.

mushrooms gives me that lovley earthy feeling. i feel way more connected to everything spiritually and its just a very divine feeling. i also feel i can look inside my self and anylize aspects of myself. i find mushroom visuals much more beautiful coulorful and appealing

lsd is more philosophical and alot more technical. instead of anylizing me i anylize the world around me. i find im very fascinated at the nature of people and how stuff works. with lsd visuals they are interesting for a bit but they tend to get tiring after a while evn a bit annoying and i tend to lean more towards the head tripl again lsd visuals feel more technical like they have less freedom then mushrooms and are more about patterns then anything