• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-meo-amt scraps

Take a hit or 2 of weed and some pepto-bismol or immodium ad or something.
But that won't do too much.
This is why many research chems suck.
Well..it all depends on the person..I took 50 mg AMT and felt no stomach discomfort or nausea or anything and my friend took 30 and threw up for an hour straight.

Originally posted by Vaque:
I dont think anything can help you with the diareha problems and intestinal problems unless you have access to selective 5-ht receptor agonists then you might give it a try.
[ 09 July 2002: Message edited by: Vaque ]

Sorry...but I really don't know what I'm talking about...but wouldn't a selective 5-ht receptor agonist be something like Ecstasy.

An airtight container in a drawer should be just fine. Are you SURE it lost purity? I mean the storage requirements are pretty much the same with everything, a cool, dark place.

No, I'm actually not quite sure, i think some of it may have combusted due to too much heat when i vaporized it. I tried it once again just now with the same results, but i don't think it has anything to do with the purity, i just think i use to much heat or something. I'm gonna store it in the freezer from now on anyway. Thanks for the advice :)

you gotta keep it in the freezer. My dood had a bunch for a while and he kept it ice coldie... and that only made it last a week longer...I'm pretty sure it goes bad after about 3 weeks to a month...P.S. don't eat don pablo's before or else it'll come out your nose.(not fun at all)

hey,
quick question.where did you get your scale to weight it?ithe cheepes one i can find is 200.00.help!
-andy-

Last edited by a moderator:
Expect to pay at least $200 for a scale to weigh things like 5-MeO-AMT. If you can't pick up the bill for such a scale, then stay away from RCs.
I got my milligram scale at E-bay. Try there.

24mg is alot??? i took a 30 mg pill, im not sure if it was5 meo amt or regular amt but we bought it of the internet.. most of my freinds took 60 mg doses, i got very sick in the beggining of the trip for about 45 min.. threw up and had an awsome 14 hour adventure..

^^^^^^
I'm quite sure what you had was AMT. For most people, a dose of 5-MeO-AMT is anywhere from 2 to 5 mg. Not 30 mg.
PS, you really shouldn't be taking strange drugs you bought off the inetrnet if you don't even know what they are.
Common sense is so uncommon.

You took 24mg of 5-MeO-AMT, a substance active at under 5mg, a substance which has sent people to the hospital (and according to one source, even led to a 3+ week coma) - and you DROVE? Please throw out all your psychedelics ASAP.

*shoots this over to psychedelics like a hot load of manbutter over a strippers face*

My new ultramizer pro makes my recordings sound brilliant

Assuming you have a scale and actually know, what dosages are you taking olyandy?

5meo-amt

Someone I know said it was the favorite RC they had tried.

You don't need a good scale if you just weigh some water and weigh all your alpha-o, although you might want to weigh a few sets of 20 drops and divide by 20 to weigh your drops. More than 1mg per drop starts to taste a bit funny on the tongue.

The discomforts of diarrhea are exaggerated and quickly pass.

Enjoy-

psych@delic said:
would five mg be too much to start with?

I would recommend 3 or 4mg to start with. Don't overshoot doses with this compound. Overdoses are NOT fun. This isn't acid, shrooms, or anything else. This is 5-MeO-AMT, a very potent compound with a steep dose/response curve.