Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA - First Time Flashback - Kissing Underaged Redheads, Flight Risks, My Doom

Swiss Banker

Bluelighter
Lots of life changes. Caught The Girlfriend with another guy. Changed my email address during the bluelight move and therefore lost my old account (I used to be "SwissBanker"). I didn't really plan to post much more on Bluelight or do much more E. I figured the greatest E stories I had from days past I had already typed in. (Search under SwissBanker without the space and I think you can still find them if you are interested). But then something happened recently and I just have to share it. I moved from Zurich to Chicago and then took a better job in New York. No surprise there, really. I've always been a pretty urban guy and I get quickly uncomfortable outside of large, or at least moderately large, cities. I should be happy. My career is certainly at a new high water mark. I finally bought an iPod instead of a new car. I live in the city. Opportunity abounds. And E still causes cosmic coincidences. I swear.

Last edited:
Amazing. Thanks!

substancecode_MDMA

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy fuck. I swear my heartbeat has doubled in the course of reading that. Absolutely stunning peice of writing, and an amazing story. Reading that and then going to read the linked-to blog just blew my mind.

You seem to have had rather an amazing life, and are fortunate enough to have the ability to describe it in rather stunning prose.

potato said:
Holy fuck. I swear my heartbeat has doubled in the course of reading that. Absolutely stunning piece of writing, and an amazing story. Reading that and then going to read the linked-to blog just blew my mind.

You seem to have had rather an amazing life, and are fortunate enough to have the ability to describe it in rather stunning prose.

It's odd. I think of life as boring sometimes, then these little things happen and remind me, it's amazing.

I can't figure out why I have so many strange and seemingly odds breaking stories related to E. I suppose that for a period I just did a lot of E. I also think that one has, or at least I have, a different attitude about life on E. I do things I never would have done. (Go out with and eventually nearly sleep with a 17 year old redhead, talk to automatic weapon toting police officers, stare playfully at women).

I also realized while writing that post that every time I take E now I'm trying to duplicate my experience with her a little. Why not? It was amazing.

People ask me if my posts are factual all the time. All but the one with the video. And that one is labeled fiction.

Amazing stuff is out there. If I can find it, you can. Hell, I'm a Swiss Banker. I should be deadly boring.

Go live life, folks. It's not a lease. You don't get a discount for miles you didn't drive.

Man, you should be a part time writer on top of a swiss banker.

awesome report mr swiss_banker. ive always loved your trip reports and see what u mean by recreating the E experience with that someone from so long ago. wherever i go, i always try to do that but theres only one person it could be so special with and i havent been able to get to her in ages.

your stories are of top quality, i reckon u should compile them and bring it to a small time publisher, bluelight has ur support

Cool story, well written. I have to ask, when she was 17, how old were you?

What a beautiful story you wrote. Coupled with reading her blogs... I saw her playlist and cried. I hope you both meet again someday.

Very well written, interesting story. Brings back so many memories of old times with E. Thank you for contributing this. Makes me want to go to the lengths needed to get some quality beans around here and spice things up a bit.

eh. i think its more common in european cultures for chix to be going for guys heaps older then them

crappy.... it is.... wen i lived there alot of gurls i knew were dating guys 10 / 20 years their senior...

I remember your older reports and they all blew me away, this one is no exception. Nice work man!

bluedolphin said:
Damn cool story :)

I take that as a VERY serious compliment coming from you.

[edit: cause I'm a moron and can't type "compliment"]

Last edited: