• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Introducing and then doing coke with my girlfriend?

pirate24

Bluelighter
Normally I would never give any of my friends coke for fear of them getting addicted to it, let alone my girlfriend, who btw has never tried it. However, most of her friends do coke on a weekly basis and last week while we were out clubbing she told me she was going to join her friends in the toilets for a coke session. It turns out they just had ecstasy but I know now that, at the very least, she's willing to try coke and, knowing her friends, she probably will eventually. I told her that if she was going to do coke, I'd prefer that for her first time we did it together and suggested we pick up a bag or two for next weekend and asked her if she'd be down with that. She said "it's up to you". Btw, if I do go ahead and buy some coke, SHE'LL be the one who buys it cos she has better connections, I'll just be paying for it because I'm the one with the money.

I don't think coke is anywhere near as addictive as the media/movies makes it out to be but, having said that, I know some people DO get addicted hence the dilemma.

Now I really don't think this girl has an addictive personality; she usually drinks when we go out but sometimes she won't, even if I'm drinking. She's tried e about 3 times in the past year, so she manages to keep that to a once in a while type thing.

How do I proceed here?

Coke is very addicting. If you have even a somewhat decent experience on it, its not uncommon to have cravings for weeks and weeks.

I don't advise introducing her to a harmful and very addictive drug. Let's also take into consideration the levamisole that most cocaine is cut with.

It's also not uncommon to develop psychological panic disorders from doing coke while out drinking.

Either way it's really not a good idea. I really enjoy cocaine, but in the end it does more harm than good.

I would never introduce my loved one to a possibly life altering drug like coke. Should she get addicted and develop a problem do you want it to be you turned her on to it. I don't care if she is going to do it by her self (let her). Fact is when a guy does coke with a girl its not for the conversation :) I think she is safer doing coke with her girlfriends and drinking at the club then doing coke alone with you. She shouldn't do coke at all... just seems silly if she can go out have a few drinks and have a fun time why risk it but I guess you gotta learn.

I think this may be better suited to Basic Drug Discussion.

SLR > BDD

Well, if she's going to do it anyway eventually you might as well take the initiative.

disposition...I think that thread should be required reading.

It sounds like shes pretty indifferent to it so I woudnt make a big deal out of it. Like maybe next time your having sex break out a line and give some numbies in her special areas ;). Ahh I have a huge fantasy involving blowing coke off of a certain ladys tits.

Its got to be her decision to take any substance, I think its OK to have some for yourself and offer her a line as a no big deal thing, but the fact that she doesn't seem exactly leaping at the opportunity would worry me.

My partner of 25 years has always taken what she wanted to take and left me to do what I wanted, I always did the scoring but what she did how much and when was down to her, she's not a person off excess and I am so often I would be doing all sorts of shit and she'd be happy with a couple of dabs of phet.

Just be careful you aren't left feeling like to introduced someone to a potentially addictive and damaging substance like coke

^ this, really.

If someone is going to do it anyway then I think it certainly is best to make sure they do it safely, show them about dosing, warn them about side effects, advise them on things to do and things not to do, that sort of thing.. however, if she isn't actively asking you then it might be best to leave it. Maybe enquire if she thinks it is likely she will do it with friends soon, and if she says yes, ask if she'd prefer to do it with you at home for her first time rather than in a club or with people who might not be a bluelighter and therefore vastly better educated on drug matters than the rest of the population ;)

Noodle, this isn't typical of the sort of threads we cover but personally I'm fine with it staying here. If it turns into a lengthy discussion/debate I might bounce it back, as we try to keep things short and sweet here!

Yea i think some people are tripping out. If she is going to do it with friends, it is fine for her to do it with you. And it can be addicting to people who are fiends for amphetamines and dopamine working drugs. But for me it has never ever been addicting like that, if friends want to do it i might pitch in and do it. Wait another 6 months and then do it again, i'm more of a downer person. Anyways there is always a chance of addiction, but people are blowing it out of proportion here.

Meh.

Get off his nuts [those of you saying, he's doing a bad thing here.] I mean that's his girl, he's looking out for her and I would do the same, yeah he might be introducing the stuff to her first but she's gonna do it anyways right? He's trying to prepare her for it sheesh!:|

Bad idea mate. Coke is not that good of a high anyway, it's not worth it imo. Also look up levamisole, most coke sold today in the usa is contaminated with this garbage, in some people levamisole causes a reaction where some people's ears, nose, skin begin to nectrotize and die. Coke is also bad to combine with alcohol.

Yea i think some people are tripping out. If she is going to do it with friends, it is fine for her to do it with you. And it can be addicting to people who are fiends for amphetamines and dopamine working drugs. But for me it has never ever been addicting like that, if friends want to do it i might pitch in and do it. Wait another 6 months and then do it again, i'm more of a downer person. Anyways there is always a chance of addiction, but people are blowing it out of proportion here.

Everyone is different and so are peoples circumstances, there was a time when I could have amphetamines and coke in the house and only do them when I went out partying. Thats just isn't the way it is anymore, if I had coke, or almost anything else for that matter in the house it would be ingested at the first available opportunity. In many ways it was a coke connection that really got me into taking drugs at home rather than part of a party experience.

The OP just needs to make sure he isn't encouraging someone to do drugs, they should be actively seeking to do so then the consequences are down to them.

Coke is a highly physiologically addictive substance and whilst many use it casually with no problems many run into big issues, ranging from just financial to paranoia, panic attacks and just outright addiction.

Last edited:
It's up to you and her.

I tried coke once and found it to be very overrated and for myself it was something I did crave and obsess over for months after I used it. I also remember that a decade later I would think to myself, "Coke is pretty overrated but right now if someone had some and shared a bit I'd use it." but I've never used it again and I don't plan on it.

Not everyone gets like this from coke and I know people who use it a few times a year alone or with friends and it works for them this way. Just don't trick yourself into thinking you can just do it only on weekends every single weekend, or that you don't have a problem with this drug if you ever wind up having an issue with it.

Get off his nuts [those of you saying, he's doing a bad thing here.] I mean that's his girl, he's looking out for her and I would do the same, yeah he might be introducing the stuff to her first but she's gonna do it anyways right? He's trying to prepare her for it sheesh!:|

http://bancomicsans.com/

This must be some kind of infraction, we gotta tuffen up on these people, I'm getting busted up for bad grammar over on EADD;)

Having struggled through reading it in that god awful font I think the phrase "He's trying to prepare her for it" seems a little odd he's going to do more than that he's going to facilitate her doing it or at least she is going to take some. Apart from cuttin up a line I'm not sure how one would prepare ones self for the ingesting of said substance, blow your nose maybe ?

Noodle, this isn't typical of the sort of threads we cover but personally I'm fine with it staying here. If it turns into a lengthy discussion/debate I might bounce it back, as we try to keep things short and sweet here!

That's fine. I just thought there might be some overlap here. A good looking over by two informed groups might do the thread some real good.

:)

Cant see much harm if shes going to take it with her friends anyway.

So if a person is going to kill them selfs anyway you might well just give them the gun? Right? There going to do it anyway and why let them over pay or get ripped off buying that gun from someone else when you got one?

Its the same thing. Sure it might be fun, you might get some, she might love you all the more.
Or 6months later, shes addicted, she has to hate someone so she hates you, she blames you and tells her family and friends.

So if a person is going to kill them selfs anyway you might well just give them the gun? Right?

I think that you're making one very outlandish comparison here; making the decision to experiment with substances where many different outcomes are possible, some positive and others negative, is very, very different from making the decision to commit suicide where only one tragic outcome is possible.

I'll never feel responsible for the decisions another individual makes, ever, but some might call me cold.

I recently introduced gf to [ecstacy like substance]. I was very careful to make sure she understood the specifics of why it should only be an occasional thing (we did it once every 6 weeks ish) and was educating her about not smoking pot and drinking beer (both new habits) at stupid times like before work, driving etc.

Shes now concealing a [meth like substance] habit from me, its been a while coming anyway but that is the thing that made the decision to leave her much easier.

The meth habit is also what has me feeling rather guilty.

Dont be the person who gets someone onto a drug, cause sooner or later they may have some 'episode' and trust me, you dont want to drive yourself insane thinking you are responsible.

Good luck mate