• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Plugging Suboxone?

I've been snorting approx. 4mgs of soboxone a day everyday for 2 years now, and my poor nose has paid the price dearly. Tonite for some reason I decided to look up rectal use & here I am. So throwing caution to the wind I crushed 4mgs(my normal daily intake) and mixed a few ml. of eye drops. (don't ask). I don't have syringes laying around b/c I don't shoot up (yet), so I used a poultry flavor injector. I "plugged" about a 1/2 hr ago & I must say so far it's more intense than snorting. I'll have to see how it goes for the rest of the night, but I think i just found a new fun trick.. Thanks bluelight, I just wish I found this site a long time ago... (Hi Mom)

Yeah, snorting suboxone is hell on your nose. However...I don't know why you wouldn't attempt to taper down over 2 years of use.

Snorting suboxone only delivers 50% BA.

sounds like the sublingual alcohol method is still the best way to go.......

in my opinion.......... i last took sub 2 days ago and took a dose of .5mgs and got amazing euphoria..

ive gone through some shitty wds but it looks like my tolerance is extremely low right now... im gonna try to hold off 1 more day and take .5mgs again

sounds like the sublingual alcohol method is still the best way to go.......

in my opinion.......... i last took sub 2 days ago and took a dose of .5mgs and got amazing euphoria..

ive gone through some shitty wds but it looks like my tolerance is extremely low right now... im gonna try to hold off 1 more day and take .5mgs again

Yeah, that's a sign of having a low opiate tolerance again.

I still get amazingly high off of 0.25mg at a time, which seems to be just as good of a high (if not better) than 0.5mg was for me.

It sure is fun to get 16 to 32 doses out of a N8.

^^^^ Wow i was thinking the same thing.... are you dosing everyday capt?

Anyone tried plugging suboxone? How did it compare to other methods of administration?

Thanks.

I was hesitant to try this, but im glad i did. Remember that you MUST break down the pill, mix it with liquid(water), and administer it (with syringe). just shovin the pill up your ass hurts, and its a big waste of time. Believe me, like a dumb fuck, thats what i did before i learned how to properly do it. Usually use 3ml of water with the suboxone after its crushed up. Also make sure your ass is clean. Cant have any shit waitin to come out before its done. The first time i did this, i took my usual dose (Which i usually sniffed up my nose) and it KICKED MY ASS! I actually felt a high almost unlike any other. EXTREME euphoria, body warmth, sense of well being. I lost sleep from doing this though (kinda like most opiates). I found my edge and im gonna keep doin it! Its the best! Just get up the guts and do it. You wont regret it

I have a fairly high tolerance to opiates.....i took 100 mg's of oxycodone (eaten) a couple of weeks ago and only felt the euphoria on the rush then went to feeling normal for a couple of hours and then started nodding out.

on Tuesday i got 4 mg's of suboxone and snorted 2 mg's and felt a subtle euphoria that was different from oxy's because i didn't feel fucked up, just content....this lasted a long time and eventually i began nodding out so hard that i couldn't keep my eyes straight no matter how hard i tried...well i could, but it required more effort than usual.

yesterday i snorted the remaining 2 mg's and hardly even felt any euphoria which didn't last nearly as long as the day before and only led me to nodding out.....so i'm figuring i need more to get the effects i want.

I want to rectally administer suboxone today but i'm unsure about how much to use after reading the varying responses to this thread. I want to do 4 mg's but i dont want to overdose....i do not take suboxone regularly...the last time i did it was in june of last year.......i'm a slight opiate addict but not to the point where i go through withdrawals because i take breaks randomly.

any thoughts? and how long should i let the pill dissolve in the water since it takes a long time to fully dissolve? and is it safe to use warm water?

Naloxone, in my experience, is very mildly active when snorted. For maybe 5 minutes at the most, it makes me have to shit, then slowly the bupe begins to take over. Its not serious at all. In fact, I snort my suboxone everday (I used to snort it everyday, then started shooting it, now Im back to snorting it) and if the naloxone was worse, I wouldnt be doing it.

How often do you take suboxone? If you take it everyday, it wont give you euphoria. It may make you feel a little better than normal, but thats it.

This is true.

I have tried plugging - 4mgs dissolved in water in one of those needless syringes. It gave me a good rush. But no noticeable euphoria, or anything else. Suboxone isn't going to give you any real euphoria unless you're opiate naive.

I really have to add this in: I relapsed recently with Oxycontin. My god, life can be so great. I've never felt so good. But then I had to get back on the cold, lifeless bupe wagon and life went sour again. No end to my woes.

Plugging bupe does work and if you use an enema first, there is no need to dissolve the pill in water. Just putting the pill up there seemed to work great for me....it's coming on quite fast. More to come from this when there is more to report.

Plugging bupe does work and if you use an enema first, there is no need to dissolve the pill in water. Just putting the pill up there seemed to work great for me....it's coming on quite fast. More to come from this when there is more to report.

Never tried that when I was on it. How was it?

im trying to get some bonine for kids (25mg cyclizine) imagine what that would do to your daily bupe dose!

Regardless of whether or not you get "high" you're still getting a lot more bupe into your system.
I never once got high from it but you can feel the bupe a lot stronger, and it lasts for a lot longer (at least in my experience I was going to bed and still feeling stimulated from the bupe in the morning).

I like pluggin a lot but I wind up just using more than my oral amounts and getting a higher tolerance. But its great if you're low/running out because you can make 1 pill last a looong time with pluggin if you conserve it properly

Snorting is a good, easy method for those using Suboxone recreationally. I currently have low to moderate opioid tolerance, and blowing down 4-6mg is plenty to get me feeling good for most of the day. It's far from the most euphoric or fun opiate high, but it's worth something.

One thing to beware of, the orange/citrus flavoring leads to the most disgusting tasting drip I've ever experienced. I make sure that I have a big drink to continuously sip on for 5-10 minutes after snorting, or some strong gum to chew.

Anyone who says they got any effect from suboxone from taking any way besides sublingualy is FULL OF SHIT.... suboxone has an opioid blocker in it, so if you dont take it sublingualy, it will have no effect at all, not to mention the opioid blocker will put you in a completely opposite mood, DYSPHORIA

Very inaccurate information.

I'd like to know where you learned this about buprenorphine, because you shouldn't use it as a source of information anymore.

IMO, Intra-Rectal Beats Intra-Nasal

I was first on Suboxone for 6 months and although I had the benefit of staying away from full mu agonists, I used it in such a way that it wasn't much better... That is, I didn't take it as scripted (16mg SL) but rather snorted 2 to 4mg tops with a day break whenever needed to keep tolerance at bay; I did this because I was ambivalent about the idea of maintenance and wanted to still catch a buzz.

After a few months off, I went to my doc and got back on after an IV coke OD 8o I've been on maintenance now for 8 months. I don't get the buzz I used to get; however, taking a higher dose eliminates cravings IME (and not just for opioids :) ) and allows me to function- plus I still get the great anti-depressant effects =D

My script is 24mg but that's so that I'll have a supply when I'm off- I honestly don't know that I can ever be completely opioid-free (I was once for half a decade, but drugs change how one's brain functions :\ )- the purpose in having some saved is that for the few months in between my first time on Sub and this time, 2mg often kept me from completely losing it 8o

From the start, I ALWAYS snorted my Sub, and I continued to do so this time around not to get high, but simply to save money. I gradually transitioned to snorting less and taking more sublingually... When I take it sublingually, I first brush my teeth and use Listerine, "grind" the pill against my lower front teeth using my tongue, then add a small amount of vodka under my tongue (this works better for me than the crush Sub add booze soak up with cotton ball method).

Using this method for SL, IME the BA is just as high as insufflation, the only difference being that snorting it kicks in quicker yet both ROAs last just as long (I think other posters have had the same experience). So, I've been taking 16mg/day with a BA of about 50%. (For a very short period I IV'ed it, IMO this is STUPID if on maintenance especially at the higher doses (16mg) and really messed with me re: ups and downs, etc.)

It wasn't until a few weeks ago that I decided to try plugging it. I didn't even first look up the BA as I didn't want any placebo effect: it seemed to have a high BA plus a nice rush! =D

Since then, I've been plugging 8mg (vs. 16mg/day) each morning after my BM. (Another advantage to plugging IME is that I'm very regular now). Not only does 8mg plugged hold me just as 16 did, but I have a "glow" to boot :D (the rush kind of faded over time to a "glow").

I crush up an 8mg pill then back-load it into a needless 3ml syringe- it dissolves very quickly that way. When I first started experimenting with plugging, I found I could get 16mg and even 24mg in 3ml of water, although I filtered it with cotton- IMO 8mg in 3ml is a good ratio as it's not thick and there's no need to filter the solution.

Anyone who says they got any effect from suboxone from taking any way besides sublingualy is FULL OF SHIT.... suboxone has an opioid blocker in it, so if you dont take it sublingualy, it will have no effect at all, not to mention the opioid blocker will put you in a completely opposite mood, DYSPHORIA
Rubbish I snort or iv suboxone, which is bupe and naltroxene, it works because bupe has a higher brain affinity than naltroxene. Naltroxene is just to prevent other opiods from taking affect.