• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Defeating the new OC time release

Status
Not open for further replies.
i take a an 80op and grind it up and than go to a store and buy small tea bags.... put the crushed up 80 in that and than seal it.... like a mini chew pouch but for oxy and the gummy stuff will stay in the packate and u throw it away when there is no oxy flavor left (and no bitterness)

Ok here ya go

U guys can think of me ,when yer high....Here's how you do it.

Get a pyrex cooking pot ,fill it with just a bit of water enough for one corner of the pot when tillted,Next chop into pieces, the size oxy op of your choice.

I actually had eight small pieces,next time im gonna try and grind it first.Put the pieces in the pot ,and tilt it over an open flame or tilt on edge of stove .Just the 1 corner with the water and pill pieces,

Let it boil for 5-10 min or so ,stirring it around .Then empty the water onto a plate or flat piece of glass.Or remove the chunks out and evap right in the same pot over ,stove or flame.

See that yellow film at the bottom,well i scraped it up and smoked it .And its the good shit.I could still taste a faint plastic taste,but the buzz was immediate ..And that was from using only a 20mg for the experiment.

Next week im gonna try 40's and also try snorting...Try this you'll see..I don't know if i would shoot it,,I dont shoot .But im sure it could be cleaned up even more somehow.....

Cheers !!! From the end of the universe

Snagglepuss:)

great idea andrewvolcom,best iv heard so far,way 2 go

Best Ways so far...'

PLEASE TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NO CHEMIST AND DO NOT CLAIM TO BE ONE. YOUR CHOICE TO FOLLOW THESE OR ANYONE OF MY POST IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBLE AND I WILL NOT BE HELD AGAINST MY FREEDOM TO POST AND SPEAK ON ANY OF THIS TOPIC OF DISCUSSION

Non Chemicals needed- Grind up or leave whole 1 80mg OP and place in a tea bag and place under your tongue or cheek.....

Chemical Needed-
1. (1) Crushed 80mg po
2. (2) shot glasses (A +B)
3. xylen
4. acetone
5. coffee filter or tea bag (if size is good)
6. foil (to cover the shot glasses)

Steps....

1. Take crushed up 80mg OP and place inside Shot glass A (as long as u want)
2. Place enough Zxlene into Shot Glass A to just cover the powder
3 after ur done waiting (for extraction 1hr-over night) put a coffee filter or tea bag on Shot Glass B to catch any solids from Shot Glass A.
4. tranfer liquids from Glass B to Glass A, making sure to not get any solid inside of it.
5. When all is said and done you should have a Shot Glass with your liquid mixture and a glass (or pile) of the actuall fillers or polymer they us in this Pill.
6. Take the glass with the oxycodon mixture and place somwhere to evaporate (i found using the tower of your computer or labtop powerline line (it gets warm to help speed up evaporation pricess)
7. Take pile/glass of powder and you can either try to eat it straight (as mine had a huge bitter taste ) or you can try to rewash with the steps above in orer to get the most of your OP. Maybe try some other solvents and post feedback)
8. After liquid is fully evaporated u will have residual crystals on the bottom (if all done correctl there will be no taste no smell to the crstals.....

NOW THE TRICKY PART!!!!!!!!!!
SCRAP THE BOTTOM OF the shot glass which housed the oxy liquid. Than add slightly warm water to get all the oxy from inside the glass..... ENJOY.... or if you want to snort this..re wash the crystals again add more and clean it up more for snorting... (just did this again no smell or irritation to naso canals with the zylene).

Well im sure i am leaving something out and please if you are confused any way... please contact me or quote. Thanks again and hope i can help in anyway.....

AND AS ALWAYS PLEASE GIVE IT A TRY AND IF YOU SHANGED SOMETHING OR ADDED SOMETHING PLEASE HELP OTHERS..... WE ARE HERE FOR THE SAME REASON I BELIEVE....

Last edited:
Its been in NC for a bite now. Have a friend in a pharmacy get all lots of heads up. If your on OC! GET OFF Find a new ride! lol I myself was never an OC man I like Opanas! But dont jump on them bc they will be fixing dem next if everyone jumps on them! lmao=D

Andrew, did u take pics? What I really want ho know is after the xylene is evaporated, add water to what was extracted and see if it gels. If so u know u extracted some hpmc.

Andrew, did u take pics? What I really want ho know is after the xylene is evaporated, add water to what was extracted and see if it gels. If so u know u extracted some hpmc.

cvalero,

I didnt have a cam last night was at a friends house... but i have some right now evaporating as we speak and i will take a pic before and after water is added to both glasses (A&B)

someone in another thread said oxycodon HCL is not soluable by xylene or acetone...... if this is the case why was i trashed and nodding out like i was on a straight............

Actually Andrew they are right. The acetone and xylene are attempts at removing the excipients, not the oxy salt.

Actually Andrew they are right. The acetone and xylene are attempts at removing the excipients, not the oxy salt.

So i stand corrected do to CVALEROs correction.. The xylene and acetone are use to break down the polymer hence why i has very little residual from the acetone/oxy liquid that was very waxy an sticky, and i almost tossed out what i thought was just the left over polymer bonds in a clump or nothing.... Thanks to CVALERO for mentioning this... out of 2 oxy i yeided what u see in the pic.... and the ball of wax is the size of slightly used pencil eraser.... the flaks/powder in the pic doesnt gell when water is added to it... i would say as a general statement, i yeilded approx 4-5 decent sized lines worth of oxy.....
oxycook.jpg[

the card is there for comparison along with the pen... i just railed 1/4 this around 900am and im already feeling the effects easily 20 min into it..... not ur old OC, but if your a tinkerer like me i dont mind playing Scientist for a while, also considering i have 30mg roxi, and a mess load of old 40s and 80s... hell i ever have a couple 160s laying around =) hope this helps

Andrew, when u poured off the xylene and evaporated, did the remaining material gel? What I am looking for is to find out if the xylene extracted the hpmc.
And good job with the experiment.

This is a theory which should work. Don't see why it wouldn't. It could mitigate the need for non-polars like xylene and acetone(s). It simply relies on methanol alcohol to break down the binders and anti-abuse compounds. Give it a quick read and post your thoughts. It's a tecnique which could be preformed by anyone- would not require a PhD in organ. chem, and would only require chems readily available at auto-zone or Wallyworld.

One would think a soak/bath in methanol would break down the binders and polyeth. compounds. One would decant the methanol/oxycodone solution, then chill the methanol/oxy solution in the freezer (won't freeze- it's alcohol) to bind whatever waxes are left, follwed by either vacuum filtration or cotton plug filter. Then, one should be able to recrystalize by low-heat reducing the methanol/oxy solution on a pyrex dish. The final product should theoretically be pure oxy. Just a theory but would bet the bottom $$ it would work just fine. $50 says it works!!

Meds taken as per directed, but certainly the thought of breaking the new formula down has crossed the mind, just to see if the new purdue formulation can be easily defeated. Perhaps 2 20mg pills would make fine experimentation lab rats.

*****************If this reduction technique is a failure, an A/B extraction would be the next logical step.

This is the direction all OC ER meds will be going. Purdue is only 1 which will pursue this route. This new formulation might change the face of OC use/misuse/abuse. That said, there are other medication as effective, if not more, which will make an alternative. Physicians are now encouraged to prescribe the anti-abuse formulated medication. I would imagine opana and others will also reformulate to achieve similiar anti-tamper properties. Sadly though, a tertiary result of this reformulation will be more person who illicitely attain OC will probably be turning to illicte street opiod compounds like H. Undoubtedly, deaths will increase. It would be interesting to read study data after 5 years of all high-abuse-potential meds going the anti-tamper direction. No doubt H use will increase, as will deaths, Hep-C, HIV, and other pathogenic communicable illnesses.

Last edited:
hi guys i sucked on one long enough , if u are patient ucome toa very small pill in the center ,u can see it through the jell at the end worth chasing ?

So just out of curiosity I powdered a OP80 up and put it on a cookie sheet and put it in the oven. I waited till it turned brown...And to my amazement I had a solution in my spoon that could be drawn into a rig. It is slightly viscous, almost like one of the little round morphines that gel up. The solutions are very similar.

The thing that worries me though is that the solution is very cloudy. No particles floating in it, it actually looks very much like semen.

shahab6, do they taste as nasty as people are saying?

No it doesn't taste bad at all.

The average user is not going through all of this extraction.

I wonder how much more intense it will be to crush it and put it in a tea bag and Put it under your tongue and suck it, instead of just putting the whole pill under your tongue.

Well it obvious oxy is soluble in water,whereas the binders and polymers need more time to break down.Can someone try my experiement? Come back here ,and tell me it doesn't work?Boiling it obviosly makes the gel give up the goods,thas what it did for me .A yellowish non jelly substance ,that can be dried and chopped.I wanna here what others results are ,with this method

So just out of curiosity I powdered a OP80 up and put it on a cookie sheet and put it in the oven. I waited till it turned brown...And to my amazement I had a solution in my spoon that could be drawn into a rig. It is slightly viscous, almost like one of the little round morphines that gel up. The solutions are very similar.

The thing that worries me though is that the solution is very cloudy. No particles floating in it, it actually looks very much like semen.

I'd be careful about doing this. I've heard of others stating that it re-gels. Not sure if that's true or not, but it would suck if you banged it, then it re-gelled in your bloodstream.

Also I don't hit it, so I have absolutely zero experience in that regard but everyone's talking about heating it to destroy/defeat the polymer. But, won't that also destroy the opiate in the process? Or will the polymer/gel protect it? Or, is the temp of the heat you're referring to not enough to destroy it.

No it doesn't taste bad at all.

The average user is not going through all of this extraction.

I wonder how much more intense it will be to crush it and pt it in a tea bag and Put it under your tongue and suck it, instead of just putting the whole pill under your tongue.

As mentioned, I don't hit and I'm only able to insufflate occasionally, so I'm forced to take orally and chew. Surprisingly, this method still works for me, even with the new OPs. It's ALOT harder to chew and break down to smaller pieces, but I can't really tell much, if any difference.

I'm interested in trying the dissolving method as well as the grinding it and placing in a lipton bag.

Last edited:
dank nugs said:
2.) Microwave 5 - 9 minutes, WATCHING it the WHOLE time. Keep in mind this number will vary greatly [/B ]depending on your microwave and plate.

3.) As soon as most of the powder turns to golden brown, pop it out. Its ok if a little of it is still a bit white -- just a little though. Do not over cook it as it will burn and waste your pill.

4.) Carefully put the plate in the freezer (it's going to be very hot!), and let it sit in there for up to 20 minutes. Again this number varies depending on your freezer and plate! For me it takes about 10 mins.

i'm gonna take a crazy guess and say microwaving the oxy for that long is going to start degrading it and who knows what the fuck (possible toxic) byproducts as a result of the "brown goop". as i said this is a crazy guess, i don't know the melting point of oxy off hand nor how good you microwave is.

not a safe method at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.