• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The OFFICIAL "Doing ___ on ____ Drug" thread!

im gonna do extacy and go to my grandmas house

i might dose her one in her coffee?

hows that sound?

no joke ive dun it b4 she had no idea, just happyness and great conversation

TrY It

In 1983 I took an Ethics mid-term on two hits of acid. And got an A-.

I might have aced it if I took three.

What Are your favorite things to do on Opiates?

Hey everyone, I'm interested on knowing what everyones favorite thing to do is while on opiates. I really enjoy railing about 7mg of oxymorphone and sitting outside in a lounge chair reading a book while listening to some really relaxing music that i can vibe to like Leonard Cohen or the notorious kid rock. I always go through ciggeretes as if there candy its like having the first smoke of your life you cant even feel the smoke and it brings my buzz up anyone else get that way?

Only time I have done opiates I get really relaxed and sympathetic. I mostly love talking to people, but opiates aren't for me. Don't last long enough :(.

yeah man i hear ya nothing lasts long eneough. But i think they last just as long as any other recreational drug depending on wich type you use and if its IR or ER. opiates always give me feelings to be more sociable with out them i would be extremely anti social ha! what kind of opiates have you messed with

LOL!! I also chain smoke when I take opiates! My favorite things to do are to go online and just read/post around at my favorite spots. I also like talking to people, in person and on the phone. That is unusual for me, as I am normally not talkative at all. I also tend to become very energetic, almost manic, and I actually enjoy house cleaning when I take them.

There are also certain songs I tend to save to listen to for when I have an opiate buzz, most of them being songs that remind me of the man I love, and of and meeting him almost three years ago.

Pretty much anything I do is way more enjoyable when I have a decent opiate buzz, and I am never bored when high. I am able to sit quite contentedly with only my thoughts for company.

i like to take amphetamines then dominate a nice dump

extra points if i can smoke a bowl of good weed while taking a dump on amphetamines

The Ultimate "Doing _____ on ___" Thread! ANY activity on ANY drug - POST HERE ONLY!

Well, I cant seem to find the link to the old one, but I will merge this one with it if I do.

We get lots of thread in here asking about certain things to do while on a certain drug. and, they get CLOSED. We definatly aint here to be your personal drug-activity recommenders.

But, for some reason, people just always need to talk about doing XXXX activity on XXX drug. So, here you can do that. Just remember, NO THREADS ABOUT INDIVIDUAL ACTIVITIES ON SPECIFIC DRUGS!!

IF you want to talk about swimming while tripping, eating while nodding, smokin PCP blunts while playin on a playground, takin E pills at a amusement park, goin to the movies on mushrooms, skateboarding while drunk, smokin weed while at a concert, OR WAT THE FUCK EVER....It goes here. Any and all of it. If you try and post a question like this in its own thread becuz u think for some reason your thread deserves to be by itself, it will just get merged in here, so might as well save youself the trouble of makin a new thread and just post in here to begin with, ight?

Well, have fun yall.....Mix and match your drugs and shit to do til you cant type no more...just keep it in here and it will be all good. :)

I get into fights with cops when I'm drunk and fried on meth.

That's why I'm stayin at home tonight.

I think this thread is absolutely hilarious! I can tell you of some things other people do, but that would be far too personal. :) I like to look out my window with all the lights off and wonder who is in my back tard and what the hell are they doing?!

Yeah my back yard! excuse me not my back tard??????????? What inspired you to ask this question lacey k? Is it because you're doing naughty, naughty things??

who in their right mind posted this thread anyway?

Last edited by a moderator: