• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Which "legal smoking blends" have cannabinoids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Because people still don't know that JWH is the psychoactive ingredient or they don't know where to procure decent JWH.

Personally, I'll take the real deal any day.

Exactly I have serached and have been unable to find a reliable source. Anyway I am not planning to buy more I just want to know exactly what I am taking I know that is basiclly impossible to know whithout testing it but any experince is nice.

You cannot know what you're taking, as the manufacturers refuse to publish that information and nobody has really tested them. When the FDA, Customs & Border Patrol, DEA, etc. have tested them they claim different cannabinoids each time.

^ Yeah I am aware of that some of that seem's to be bullshit as they have listed cannabinoids that fall under the analouge act possibly which make's no sense since there are so many that don't. I gues I just wanted some experinced guess'es that have tried the blend. This is really cool for people that can't find any weed I just hope the toxicity of the synthetic cannabinoids.

There's absolutely no way for anyone to guess and have that information cause anything but harm. This is a harm reduction board, not a speculation board. Let's stick to the facts.

There's plenty that contain Cannabinoids, but I'll post the ones that are the strongest and contain the most Cannabinoids in order (from first hand experience):

Spike 99
Zohai RX
Smoke XXX
Spice Genie
Spice Arctic/Tropical Synergy
Spice Diamond
Spice Mojo

Also, I heard that Yutican Fire and Pep Spice Twisted both contain a decent amount of Cannabinoids, but have no personal experience with these blends. Pep Spice Twisted also contains A. Muscaria, which is actually a great anxiolytic.

Have you ever tried K2? i have only ever had K2, i have had the blonde, summit pink n blue though but only K2. if possible could you compare/rank K2 against the spice brands?

Have you ever tried K2? i have only ever had K2, i have had the blonde, summit pink n blue though but only K2. if possible could you compare/rank K2 against the spice brands?

I have tried K2 (Blonde and Summit) as well as Spice Gold and Spice Diamond.

For me:
K2 comes on quicker, but the effects last for around 2 hours.
Spice takes around 15 minutes to come on, and the effects last for around 5-6 hours.

I much prefer the K2 high. I feel it is much closer to real weed.
Mixing the two is certainly not bad, though.

I also feel that K2 is much healthier. I feel better the next day. No headaches, like I sometimes get with Spice.

With K2 and Spice, I generally only need one good vaped hit to feel the full effects.

All these blends are bullshit. Why pay someone to spray inert herbs with synthetic cannabinoids when you can do it yourself for 100 times cheaper?

For me, there are very good reasons.
JWH-XXX are all illegal in Japan. So is Spice.
Of course, possession of weed can get you years in jail.

However, I can get K2 mailed to my door without a problem:)
Then I vape it, so I don't inhale any smoke.
It is very much like having JWH-018 or whatever chemical is in K2.
In fact, so little is known about JWH-XXX that it really doesn't make a difference to me if it is -018 or -073 or whatever.

There's plenty that contain Cannabinoids, but I'll post the ones that are the strongest and contain the most Cannabinoids in order (from first hand experience):

Spike 99
Zohai RX
Smoke XXX
Spice Genie
Spice Arctic/Tropical Synergy
Spice Diamond
Spice Mojo

Could you please mention duration as well?
I love sheer intensity, but I also need something to use after work, when I need to sleep in a few hours.

^ Yea that would be good maybe you can add it for serenity now if you have experince or anyone that dose.

I stopped smoking blends quite some time ago, it's an inefficient means or method of consuming the Cannabinoid(s). Vaporizing the pure compound(s) is the safest and most cost effective, especially when you can get -018 for $30 shipped these days.

I've never smoked K2 or Serenity.

I'd say all the blends have a similar duration (all or at least, most blends, have jwh-018/-073 but there are others that also contain varations of WIN/CP compounds and other Cannabinoids because they last 4-6 hours and -018/-073 on its own cant do that but mix in a CP or WIN or if you have something else then that changes everything...)

Last edited:
Interesting.
So that means that Spice, which keeps me high for 5-6 hours, must have something other than a JWH in it, right?
Whereas K2, which lasts 2+ hours, must not have a WIN/CP compound in it.

Interesting.
So that means that Spice, which keeps me high for 5-6 hours, must have something other than a JWH in it, right?
Whereas K2, which lasts 2+ hours, must not have a WIN/CP compound in it.

Well, I know for a fact that it (Spice, maybe others) has Cis-9,10-octadecenoamide. The exact WIN or CP or other Cannabinoid(s) they use is unknown (and this is likely for most blends, now that there are so many of them out now).

I have tried to replicate the Spice-high (with duration) and haven't been able to exactly (they must have access to other ones, not as publicized; CP55,940, HU-308, HU-331) .. but even if you mix in a bit of -018, -073, and Cis-9,10-octadecenoamide together; that extends the duration a bit (about 30-60 mins longer than with -018/-073 on its own [not sure why though]). I imagine then if you add in CP47,497 or a WIN55, 212-2, also (with the Cis-9,10-octadecenoamide too) you could expect a full-on Cannabis like high (4-6+ hour) or basically as close as you can get to Spice or Cannabis.

JWH-018 and -073 only last about 1-2 hours max, rarely 2, IME. Combine them though, and they synergize, definitely to the 2 hour mark sometimes 3. Add in Cis-9,10-octadecenoamide, and for some reason you now are at the 3 hour mark.

With -018/-073 and CP47,497 you're at the 4 hour mark, maybe longer. With -018/-073 and WIN55,212-2 you're at the 4-5 hour mark (again maybe longer all depending on tolerance).

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to combine Cis-9,10-octadecenoamide along with CP47,497 or WIN55,212-2 (and the rest, either 4 or 5 together) because, atm, I no longer have access to any CP or WIN compounds.... but the key to replicating the Cannabis high is combining them. It seems that CP47,497 and WIN55,212-2 have the ability to perform on their own. However, again, this is only one Cannabinoid. When you're consuming/smoking/vaping Cannabis, that's many cannabinoids, we know in the 200 range, but that doesn't mean there cant be much, much more waiting to be discovered.

Last edited:
I love these blends- but damn that post by big stroonz just made me not want to smoke them anymore lol. It looks like the ingredient list on a twinky box.

I love these blends- but damn that post by big stroonz just made me not want to smoke them anymore lol. It looks like the ingredient list on a twinky box.

The following is a list of ingredients as provided on a ten-pack of Twinkies:

Enriched Wheat Flour - enriched with ferrous sulphate (iron), B vitamins (niacin, thiamine mononitrate [B1], ribofavin [B12] and folic acid).
Sugar
Corn syrup
Water
High fructose corn syrup
Vegetable and/or animal shortening - containing one or more of partially hydrogenated soybean, cottonseed or canola oil, and beef fat.
Dextrose
Whole eggs

? That doesn't seem so bad to me, pretty common actually... :|

^ I think stopping smoking sounds like a better idea in jarettscapo's case.
S/he says that s/he is not enjoying weed right now.
It sounds like a break might do him/her some good.

The health risks of JWH- xxx, sound incredibly blown out of proportion, and personally I doubt toxicity being an issue at all. Similar to those people who worry about the toxic effects of aspartame

Simply glancing at the structure of JWH compounds tells me they're toxic crap. Big gangly hydrocarbons like that are toxic to humans by definition.

Additionally, there is a large body of clinical data documenting the toxicity of aspartame.

Status
Not open for further replies.