• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin black tar heroin/buying needles in CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antinode

Greenlighter
So, I just moved to LA from Boston last week. Back in boston I was an occasional user, would usually IV it as you could buy needles otc without a script. So, I've been down to skid row a few times since I got here and after getting ripped off and served crack (which I didnt want) I finally managed to cop today. Get home and find out its black tar, also go to cvs pharmacy and find out I need a script to purchase needles out here.
So, my questions are two: should I snort (muddy water style) or smoke it? I've never smoked it, and have snorted the powder form in boston but this is my first time with tar. Secondly, is there any easy way of obtaining a clean needle in CA? or am I up the creek on that one? I have a roommate so I cant order needles of the net or anything. thanks for the help.

well if i were you i would go to 3-4 dif pharms say you just moved and havent been able to see a doc yet and are diabetic im sure somone would sell you a few

just tell them your blood sugar is like 380 or somthing like that (suppose to be 110-120)

I know an abandoned house in a nice part of LA. There are mad syringes boxed up right in the unlocked shed. Can you get trespassing if the place is abandoned and run down or can you only get in trouble for "squatting" in this situation?

I know an abandoned house in a nice part of LA. There are mad syringes boxed up right in the unlocked shed. Can you get trespassing if the place is abandoned and run down or can you only get in trouble for "squatting" in this situation?

ahh robery that sounds fun

Yeah thanks terminal, found a 24-hour walgreens that was only a couple miles away on that list, just got back infact. By the way, while I'm on here, skid row is a fucking CESSPOOL.

You can also buy syringes online.
Legally.
And your roommate will never know, unless your roommate opens up packages sent to you.

Today's your lucky day! Here is a guide to LA's needle exchanges:

http://hepctaskforcela.org/resource_guide.htm

Click on "Needle Exchange Facilities."

Ive gone to the one downtown on 5th st and in Hollywood on Sycamore and they are great (5th st one is actually a storefront and really nice, comfortable place).

They'll happily give you rigs, cotton, sterile water, alcohol pads, the whole lot. Highly recommended.

PM me and I'll join you next time I need some rigs :)

In LA, go to any walgreens. There are no questions asked at most of them. Some will only give you 1 bag of 29 gauge 1cc 1/2". Some will give you whatever you ask for. You don't need to make up any excuse, just tell them you are a fucking heroin addict.

I may hit up Wallgreens myself since while the exchanges do offer multiple gauges, they don't have any short tip needles, which would be handy for the days I need to inject my hands.

Ha ha, handy, get it? Oh I crack myself up.

Maybe Walgreens would be a good choice as a place to hang out to FIND some H if that's where everyone is going for needles...

Is it even possible to find something other than black tar in this town??

you can get needles at walgreens indeed

just be forwarnd that you cannot buy singles or smaller packages.. they make you buy a box of 100 at a time (at least the ones I go to here)

nice if you want to stock up.. but a pain if you just need a spike or two for the night

damn. i wish orange county had needle exchanges. or even pharms that sell to you with out a script. you can actually buy singles from certain rite aids in long beach. i always drive to LB to buy points, its lame.

there are pharmacies in orange county that sell syringes too my best luck is inside wal greens in los angeles county.

I really didn't think posting that link would get everyone so worked up or "lets hang out at walgreen's to find some H"... that just sounds like a bad idea to me.

The law is that "one person, buys up to 10 needles at a time", and the pharmacies usually interpret this as "10 at a time" so they sell them by the ba.

Yes you can get a variety of gauges, but it seems to be limited to supply on demand, my local seems to run out of my favorites faster than I can get more than one bag.

Remember to get Sharps containers there too, and at most you can turn in your used shaprs container for free, making you now a very responsible user, instead of throwing sharps in the general trash cans.

Another reason to go to a needle exchange, you get free rigs and they deal with your used ones.

there are pharmacies in orange county that sell syringes too my best luck is inside wal greens in los angeles county.

are you sure in OC? where if you dont mind me asking? ive had very bad luck trying to find points anywhere in orange county, even in the scummy janky ghettos of santa ana or anaheim

You can go to one of the many exchanges in California. I live in a state without any exchanges, feel lucky.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.