Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(RS)-1-phenyl-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-1-butanone - New Experience

boohigh

Bluelighter
This substance is known as alpha-Pyrrolidinobutiophenone and is similar with α-Pyrrolidinopropiophenone but has longer side chain.
I received it as as fine brown powder from a close friend - he did a HPLC and it turned to be 98.5 % purity. On the way from post office i opend packet and eyeballed something like 20 mg on foil and chased it, hold for 4 seconds and exhale. Immediate rush came. The character of rush is similar to MDPV, but a little more calm. I went to my apartment and smoked it in tokes of 20 mg until it is gone. It is very pro-sexual substance, gives paranoia a little bit similar to MDPV but not so big, when it was all gone i ate 4 mg phenazepam and went for a walk, slept easily, but pphenazepam made my next day very sleepy.
As now i'm familiar with alpha-ppp, alpha-pbp and alpha-pvp and mdpv i can make a conclusion, that two cabon side chain make subtance more potent but the peak of action is gently sloping. Also pvp and mdpv has a long going side effects as a paranoia. It is on my top 1 place in cathinones rang.

200px-APBP_structure.png

One hit was a 15 minutes expierence - then urge to redose, very similar to alpha-ppp and methcathinone.

Just to be clear, are the negative effects as severe as MDPV or does this one seem to be less blatantly harmful?

One hit was a 15 minutes expierence - then urge to redose, very similar to alpha-ppp and methcathinone.

Strange, alpha-PPP lasts much longer for me. Much. I always used it i.v. and in doses between 100-250mg, and I'd re-dose every few hours. Methcathinone lasts a few hours for me too, and quite pleasurable as well but not productive and very worrisome bp issues.

But, now MDPV and a-PVP have that verging on 15 minute experience you speak of......:D

Thanks for the report on this one. Uncharted waters for me...