Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit, myself and a friend had trouble sleeping, got home at t+3hrs tried to sleep and couldn't till t+5hrs abouts. and that was after a 300mg dose.

This drug needs a new slang term, 'meph' sounds just like 'meth' :(

Drone! Or 4-mmc, thats what alot of people over here in the u.k are calling it. Basically because as you say it sounds too like Meth..

You guys should take a look at the Mephedrone megathread over in EADD. So many pipes pills in Europe atm that alot of people have been using the 4-mmc instead. Be carefull with this stuff, not all batches are good. I have had 6different batches now, and only 2 which i think are good! Both were very crystally :D. The off white powder was complete crap IMO.

Also DO NOT SNORT THIS STUFF. It is much worse on the body that way. Stick to bombing it, I have abused this chemical too much recently and snorting it is much worse the next day. The euphoria is diminished after 750mg in one night, just becomes a speedy high after that! :!

Drone! Or 4-mmc, thats what alot of people over here in the u.k are calling it. Basically because as you say it sounds too like Meth..

You guys should take a look at the Mephedrone megathread over in EADD. So many pipes pills in Europe atm that alot of people have been using the 4-mmc instead. Be carefull with this stuff, not all batches are good. I have had 6different batches now, and only 2 which i think are good! Both were very crystally :D. The off white powder was complete crap IMO.

Also DO NOT SNORT THIS STUFF. It is much worse on the body that way. Stick to bombing it, I have abused this chemical too much recently and snorting it is much worse the next day. The euphoria is diminished after 750mg in one night, just becomes a speedy high after that! :!

Why do you say snorting is worse?

4-MMC has been known to be flogged off as MDMA here in NewZealand. It contained a chem to fool the Marquis reagents and turn them black. It was only upon subjective testing and visual inspection that it clearly wasn't MDMA. To the naive user it could still come across as mdma if enough was consumed.

how bad will this stuff effect my mdma tolerance and serotonin? I've had the odd few points throughout the last few days, and will have some pills tonight.

Will I still be able to roll, anybody already had any experience?

Tried 200mg the night after using pills the night before.
Still worked very nicely for me.
Better than the pills even due to my loss of magic.

I got my hands on some methylone, let me just tell you, meph sux donkey balls in comparison to methylone at a dosage of 270mg orally....

It's very caustic so will mess up your nose lining big time. Plus it's majorly habit forming to dose it that way. Stick to bombing it in a capsule as it lasts longer anyway.

I've had two recent experiences:

First one after about 5 pills, on the come down did about 150mg orally, kept us charged and chatty, but no real euphoria or empathy, probably due to the serotonin drain from the 5 pills. had to wait about 2 hours for another 150mg dose as i felt very very racey in the chest, so waited till it calmed down.
Second dose 150mg again, and same deal, charged, chatty no euphoria or empathy.
Worst thing about all this and why I seriously do not recommend after MDMA is that although we were extremely drained we could not sleep for about 20 hours after last dose. Trying to sleep felt almost dangerous like the closer i got to sleep the faster heart would beat and feel light in the chest - not a nice sensation at all.

Second experience was 150mg dose with weed, after about hour and half didn't really feel anything, so did another 200-300mg orally, and finally got the euphoria and some empathy. Was a rather nice sensation with the weed and the stimulant effect had worn off in about 4-5 hours and could sleep fine afterwards.
both experiences had heart rate approx 130bpm during and for a couple of days after i would notice myself with tightly clenched fists and have to make a consious effort to stop doing it.

I know there is alot of confusion about legality, so i'll add this if the mods will let it stay, i ordered in one lot from overseas, packaged was opened by customs and i assumed tested, white powder in little baggie, and it still got through to me, so go figure.

I'm thinking with the fact that it's an analogue of a controlled substance and with the growing popularity and media attention on it, it's only a matter of time until this stuff is banned. Interesting that they let it through customs though, did you notice a delay in how long it took to reach you?

Yeah it was a good couple of weeks after i ordered, so i assume they tested it.

man im addicted and it aint that great. I AM WIDE AWAKE AND SO FUCKING HORNY. IF THE BRAZILIAN GIRL NEXT DOOR WOULD SIT ON MY FACE AHAHHAHAHZ * GOES INSANE* great sex drug I imagine. THe high aint that great so I O/D then have to pee all the time with rapid heartbeat

It feels much worse on the body and is more fiendish. Its the same with anything, snorting = hits faster, initial buzz is harder, wears off quicker, and worse comedown. bombing = slower onset, longer more consistant buzz, and smoother comedown..! Far less jittery bombing the stuff. I've bought about 150g of the crystally batch of mephedrone now here in Scotland. Its a decent enough drug if you cant get MDMA. Better than speed or the crap repress coke alot of people do. Its better than coke for me cause you get properly smashed like an MDMA head on, only it doesnt last long enough. Its good though, as you come up after each bomb where MDMA redosing is ineffective after a while. Theres not much of a comedown either!

It is still a reseach chemical though. Im not planning doing it again, boared of the same thing. This stuff is also fiendish as hell and feels quite toxic on the body to me! There are also much better drugs out there :\

man im addicted and it aint that great. I AM WIDE AWAKE AND SO FUCKING HORNY. IF THE BRAZILIAN GIRL NEXT DOOR WOULD SIT ON MY FACE AHAHHAHAHZ * GOES INSANE* great sex drug I imagine. THe high aint that great so I O/D then have to pee all the time with rapid heartbeat

Yeah I found it makes me incredibly horny too, especially on the come down, which I don't get from pills. Still just as much trouble getting it up though which sucks.

lol the kids are calling mephedrone - C4... interesting nickname.. i could put the cheesy catch phrase to it, but anyone with a brain could make it up themselves.

^lol has to have been one of my favourite movies in the last decade, i might watch it tonight, pure gold

I just wan't to advise against railing this stuff, I went through about 500mg railing the other day, in about 100mg batches... the peak is way to short, and very very morish. Stick to bombing around the 200mg batch, and then re-bomb at about the 30-40min mark. so you get a nice even peak for about 90min I would say...

After some advice. Thinking about taking some 4mmc at a 2 day event on one day, and doing pills on the other. Does anyone have any suggestions / reasoning for which one to do first to get the most effects out of the second day (ie not be so drained the drugs do nothing.)?

Does it even make a difference? I'm leaning towards low-med dose 4mmc day one, harder on the pills day two. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.