• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

"Dude I smoked this weed laced with acid and tripped balls man"

i hear all the time around here about x pills "laced with mescaline" and every time i have to explain that no, if it had enough mescaline for you to feel anything, plus MDxx, you would be swallowing a fucking horse pill...if i find who is feeding people this bull, i will have a serious "discussion" with them...not much gets me riled, but misrepresenting what you are selling does....dont get me wrong, when i dealt, i talked up my product way past what it was, but i never said it was any other substance

I knew a dumbass that put a hit of acid in the tip of a blunt as well as putting (probably cut to fucking hell) MDMA powder in a blunt. It was a dumb redneck. The dose was obviously wasted and the MDMA was as well, he just for some reason thought it made sense. He had little access to the better drugs in life and was usually barred out or drunk when I saw him. I avoided him as much as I could though and thankfully he got sent back to where he came from to avoid a charge.

Also...I was at a fest around a month ago. I was chilling with some freshly made friends and we were discussing 2c-e as my new buddies acquired some. They asked their neighbor if she was interested and she replied "I only do natural drugs." but also had this attitude like "I'm fucking smart and you guys are stupid" along with that sarcastic look on her face. I wanted to spit in her face but I quietly ignored her comment and her nose in the air until she walked away. She looked stupid as hell...man I really don't like it when people are ignorant about drugs.

i hear all the time around here about x pills "laced with mescaline" and every time i have to explain that no, if it had enough mescaline for you to feel anything, plus MDxx, you would be swallowing a fucking horse pill...if i find who is feeding people this bull, i will have a serious "discussion" with them...not much gets me riled, but misrepresenting what you are selling does....dont get me wrong, when i dealt, i talked up my product way past what it was, but i never said it was any other substance

The ravers of Washington ate up a shit ton of DMA yellow Ninja Turtles that were "synthetic mescaline"...

What the fuck... tons of people went to the hospital off them too but still a lot of people liked them

i have no idea what the stamp was, but i know they were yellow....but this is way down in NM....wonder if they are the same...wouldnt surprise me, there is alot of people from NM in WA, so im sure there are connections

this one is actually true, see vice's new article/video (should be released soon) called getting high with krystal...

I got told once, by a group of pretty heavy stoners, that "this hydro stuff is that strong that the plants turn purple."... As an experienced Cannabis grower, I laughed my ass off. They ridiculed me and told me that they had personally seen it, and that's what the grower said. Morons...

In 8th grade health class the teacher said if your a guy weed will make your penis shrink and you'll grow breasts, and if your a girl your clit enlarges and your breasts shrink. It was even on a test we had to take about drug.

In 8th grade health class the teacher said if your a guy weed will make your penis shrink and you'll grow breasts, and if your a girl your clit enlarges and your breasts shrink. It was even on a test we had to take about drug.

Hahahahaha! I've never noticed those changes, maybe I'm not smoking enough ;)?

dont know if this ones been said yet but: opana(oxymorphone) is a pill that has both oxycodone and morphine in it, hydromorphone is a pill that has hydrocodone and morphine in it lol

Nah if you were smoking the right shit, you'd know because the plants would be purple XD

Hahaha too true. You can't argue with something you can see, right? That shit's probably too strong for me anyway...

I've also heard, several times oddly enough, that if you do Magic Mushrooms more than 3 times (I think it was that anyway), you'll be stuck in a 40 year trip. I swiftly told the people I had already done them more than 3 times before I even had finished high school, yet they tried to argue it with me? And why 40 years? That's a little specific isn't it...

Lies About Drugs (Drug Misinformation)

Not sure if this would be the right section for this, please move it if it isn't.

I just bought 'Drugs: Without The Hot Air' by David Nutt and began reading it 20 minutes ago. One of the chapters talks about MDMA and mentions a famous story about Leah Betts who died after her 18th birthday when she took ecstasy. After taking it, she drank too much water and diluted her sodium levels so much that water was drawn into her brain from osmosis.

About 3 years ago in school, part of our compulsory Religious Education class was about drugs and a video was shown to us about the dangers of ecstasy. In this video we heard the story of Leah Betts - the difference was that we were told she died after the ecstasy solely caused her brain to flood with water, it didn't tell us about the large quantity of water she drank in such a short time.

Reading the book made me remember that video and how I'm only realising now that my school was giving out misinformation like that.

Out of interest, what kind of stories were the members of BL told back when they were in school (or other places in general)? I'd be interested in hearing them.

That cocaine was safer than crack... Really, I used to say my junior year after learning about drugs in health class that I'd never do crack, as it could cause you to die, whereas cocaine could not (from the book, swear to god). Of course, a year later, I learned smoking crack let me ollie four decks lengthwise and we'd run out of decks (had a small, tight-knit skate crew) before I'd top out height-wise. Haha.

Dealers used to give children stickers laced with LSD to get them addicted. Heard that from one of my middle school teachers.

lol

I heard something similar to that and it turned out to just be rumours. In my Primary School during P3/P4 (I was about 8 YO I think) a letter was sent from the school to parents about temporary tattoo stickers that were laced with drugs (I can't remember which drug though).

I remember in high school learning that all drugs were made out of poisonous items from under your kitchen sink, like bleach and stuff. And that when people sniffed coke, that there was always glass in it. I actually believed it then. Now I realize how that doesn't even make sense. Hahah.