• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help?! using water bong to smoke meth

tabithaS

Greenlighter
Just got a little glass bong today... was wondering how much water do i put in ??? and the stem goes in right??

Sorry ... just dont wanna waste it.. also.. what should i do with the water after?

Thanks

just evap the water very carefully
any meth u think is lost will bee in there
but make sure that before u evap the water the
bong has been used extensively
That way more product will be left in there

And just drink the left over water with chaser.
or If you take the used water and pour it onto a large glass dinner plate and set it out, the water will evaporate and you will be left with a film of white on the plate. Use a razor to scrape this off(it will be powdery) and you can resmoke this powder.

A regular bong won't work for meth. If you have some fancy kind of meth bong I'd drink the water after smoking, it's much more water soluble than thc.

thanks!!

thanks guys.. but one more question.. i put the stem of the bowl in the water right? heard wasnt supposed to..

thanks guys.. but one more question.. i put the stem of the bowl in the water right? heard wasnt supposed to..
Without looking at the thing I'd say yes. Smoke needs to get in the water, that's the whole point of the bong thing.

It sounds like you might have difficulty doing this.
if so.... dont waste your meth trying.
just get an oil burner or snort it.

yeah, if you just have a regular "tobacco" bong it won't work, don't try. However, if you have the actual meth bong just fill the water up to the stem.

how does a regular bong differ from a fancy meth bong?

use a regular bong. the tip of the stem should be about 3/4 of an inch below the surface of the water. add half a pack of koolaid (no sugar) to the water for flavor.

how does a regular bong differ from a fancy meth bong?

use a regular bong. the tip of the stem should be about 3/4 of an inch below the surface of the water. add half a pack of koolaid (no sugar) to the water for flavor.
Have you ever actually smoked meth?

Have you ever actually smoked meth?

never that... but if i ever do, i'm gonna use a bong.

to clarify, you can use a regular bong. just remove the existing (weed) bowl/stem piece and slide, and replace it with a meth pipe. if it's not already bent, you'll need to put a bend in the glass stem. use a mapp gas torch. you'll probably need some kind of grommet in order to make an airtight seal.

as far as water, i prefer to add grape kool-aid, a lot of folks like Gatorade. red bull is good too...

This is a terrible fucking idea, not to mention discusting. Get a pipe or dont do it.

I always assumed this was an ill-concieved idea because the heated meth vapor in the bong would cool/condense/dissolve in the water. From first hand accounts online though it seems like a lot of people do it with a great degree of success. I'm not banking on the cracked scientific methods that are used to explain the system, but if a lot of methheads are choosing to smoke meth from a bong over a pipe, pretty sure they are still getting a very similar amount of meth delivered :\

Water bong....
Twice as high, using half the product. Not science, experience. Once you start using a bong to smoke your shit, using a simple oil burner seems like such a waste of that expensive ass shit, I can NEVER get as high, no matter how hard I toke on the oil burner.

That's what the kids call a twazz bong don't they? I understand it might get a bigger hit if you do have a bubble on the end as an oil burner, so maybe put ice in the chamber instead of water. It will cool the vapor but not lose any to it dissolving in water.