• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Does Etizolam work?

It is just a medium duration benzo. It is strong enough, and I have a high tolerance. So yes, It works.

I found it boring, although I lost my taste for benzos long ago.

So I took 3 separate doses of 1mg yesterday, I wasn't going to take anymore until next week but I've had some delivered from a different source today. These news ones are the Etilaam-1 intas. I'm happy with my purchases from both sources but I have to say that after trying the Etilaam-1 intas they are better than the others I have.

Has anyone got any experience with the Etizest Etizolam? I've read that they're more potent.

Now you've all got me worried and I have extensive experience with the drug. Including some really bad experience, of course.

My bad experiences have all involved large amounts (20mg+) of etizolam and booze.

Ditto, though I only had one when I first bought some and it scared and injured me enough to successfully never repeat it. Fortunately was fine but yeah now I won't touch it if I've been drinking, not even 1mg. And, conversely, won't drink the day after I've taken it.

No experience with Etizest to my knowledge; I don't have a clue whether the vendor I use presses their own or sells branded but given their appearance and uniform effect I'd hazard a guess at the latter. I had some a few weeks ago from a different vendor as I was on a budget that I'm pretty sure used cardboard as a filler. Defo tasted and felt like it.

Drinking on Valium ended up with me damaging my Radial nerve, thats the main thing to take into consideration with mixing downers. If you fall sleep in a shitty position you could easily damage your body for life. 2 of my mates have done the exact same thing my best mate couldnt use his left arm properly for 2 months due to the same old benzo and alcohol mix. took a month and a half just to get my wrist working properly. I was pissed off at myself to say the least

And the funny thing was i managed to do this whilst sleeping in bed.

So I took 3 separate doses of 1mg yesterday, I wasn't going to take anymore until next week but I've had some delivered from a different source today. These news ones are the Etilaam-1 intas. I'm happy with my purchases from both sources but I have to say that after trying the Etilaam-1 intas they are better than the others I have.

Has anyone got any experience with the Etizest Etizolam? I've read that they're more potent.

Iv had the first ones you got and the etizest and to be honest the only thing better i found with the etizest is the professional blister packaging. they may also feel slightly "cleaner" if that makes sense but because of that i found them slightly less sedative than the blue coated ones. I Prefer the blue coated ones for now simply because they are cheaper and can be broke into 1/4's easily (im down to taking 0.25 3 times a day, dropping a 1/4 off every few days). I hope to be off etizolam for the new year.

Drinking on Valium ended up with me damaging my Radial nerve, thats the main thing to take into consideration with mixing downers. If you fall sleep in a shitty position you could easily damage your body for life. 2 of my mates have done the exact same thing my best mate couldnt use his left arm properly for 2 months due to the same old benzo and alcohol mix. took a month and a half just to get my wrist working properly. I was pissed off at myself to say the least

And the funny thing was i managed to do this whilst sleeping in bed.

Nasty. ive fallen asleep in some odd positions before, woken up weird weird aches

professional blister packaging. they may also feel slightly "cleaner" if that makes sense

Yeah ive heard the same thing. got loads of loose etiz, dont think i'll bother with blister ones

Yeah i still do it when drunk some times, obviously when sober your body knows the nerve is being damaged and sends a wake up signal. But on downers there is no wake up signal

Worst thing that used to happen to me is on pre ban meph, going to bed and waking up in the morning with a completely dead arm, couldnt feel the thing at all used to fling myself upright and flap around trying to wake it up. proper circulation fucker

I'm lucky as in I don't drink, almost a year dry now :) I do however love my drugs.

etiz and booze can be very messy indeed, depending on the dose of each, i have 'lost my legs' on the combo, but as i had also taken a stimulant to offset things a bit, it prevented me from blacking out and kept my mind with it to some extent at least. The combo is potentially dangerous, so you should be carefull with it, incase of respiratory depression and other potentially dangerous overdose problems like choking on your own vomit or something incase you pass out.

I'd fucking kill for an etiz right now.

which speaks something of it's addictiveness. Alongside tobacco the most addictive drug I've tried.

Really? never found em good enough to be very addictive. theyre good but not crave worthy. euphoric stims on the other hand

Well cheaper legal easily available benzos (i know not strictly a benzo) but as good as, surprised alot more people haven't had problems

Beware Chris - rather like the germans, etizolam is either at your feet or at your throat.

If you took 1/2mg of etiz every day for a week would you get some w/d?

If you took 1/2mg of etiz every day for a week would you get some w/d?

I wouldn't have thought so. I've taken 5 mg of diazepam a day for a week and been fine. I've been taking 1mg of Eti 3 times a day since Thursday and I'm pretty confident that when I start my week off them tomorrow that I'll be ok. But I'll soon see I guess.