• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Smoke/Shoot mylan 100 mcg fent patch?

I find these bad bitches are incredibly effective if cut in strips, then held between cheek and gum(sticky side to cheek) as several others have said...like 'em beter than the gel patches myself but opinions do vary. No i.v. or smoking possible really which is a good thing.

Thats how I do mine. If I have a 25mcg I cut it in 1/1 and put it between my bottom lip and gun (like dip). If I have a 75mcg I cut it in 1/3rds. I put it there for about 20 minutes and then take it out and save it for another time. Each 1/2 or 1/3 can be used 2-3 times (for me atleast.)

i just stick the patch on and then put a hot water bottle or wheat bag over it. you'll be spinnin in no time

^^^That's What I was going to Suggest,If you have a tolerance and wanna get high,Apply it firmly to your Shoulder and Apply a Heating Pad,I figured this out by accident while in the hospital,I was using an electric Heating Pad on My shoulder,(it got quite hot too),I Applied it to my shoulder over the fent patch,and didnt think it would make a difference,but it did!

For ghetto shooting, cut a SMALL dose of, shred it into smaller strips and soak in water (Or preferably 50/50 vodka/water) then shoot.

THIS IS DANGEROUS!

I have shot the fent patches by cutting off a small piece and rinsing it with ethynol over a spoon, then drawing the ethynol back up and injecting. It burns a little but works. Use everclear or other commercial drinking ethynol. Be sure not to do this alone as fent is VERY strong and u want someone there in case u OD.

Don't chew the patches if you MUST abuse them cut them into strips and place them between your gums and your cheek with the adhesive side facing your cheek. Leave it there for 8+ hours with a minimal amount of swallowing if possible. Just like your skin they will absorb right there and actually they will do t at a faster rate then on your skin since your mouth creates much warmer temps. I've always found this method to work great for Mylan patches. 12.5 MG's cheeked is enough to feel it really good for me and I wear 100 mcg patches consistently so I KNOW I have a decent tolerance to them. For the most part I don't recommend abusing Fentanyl though, and in all honesty, if you NEED them for pain I have found them to be one of the best pain killers I've used with minimal side effects. I don't want to see anymore people OD due to fentanyl and watch it become even harder for me to get my legit prescriptions.

I hate to be picky, and I know the dankaholic knows this but for other people reading, in the interest of harm reduction... NOT 12.5mg, rather 12.5mcg (micrograms). 12.5 mgs would kill an opiate tolerant horse. seriously. -Spaz-

put it on and blow it with hot air from a hairdryer. Opens your pores and speeds up the process. BE CAREFUL.

By the way, how long til they kick in?

Bout an hour, or a few like if i left it on a part of my body?

i normally start to feel the effects from a brand new patch within in about 10-20mins and it really peaks at around the 45-60min mark.

i dont generally cut my patches in strips. i just stick the 25mcg/hr patches on the side of my cheeks and suck (and hope i don't start salivating ;)

i've yet the try the heating methods which i'll have to remedy someday soon:)

The best thing to do with the Mylan matrix patches is to just put them on your skin and put a hair dryer to it.

Pointing out a large error

I hate to be picky, and I know the dankaholic knows this but for other people reading, in the interest of harm reduction... NOT 12.5mg, rather 12.5mcg (micrograms). 12.5 mgs would kill an opiate tolerant horse. seriously. -Spaz-

I'm not trying to cause any strife here and I mean no offense, however it is you who is incorrect; it is 12.5 milligrams NOT mcg's. For example, a 50 mcg/hr, mylan brand fentanyl patch has a total of 5.10 mg of fentayl. A 100 mcg/hr mylan patch has 10.20 MILLIGRAMS, and a 100mcg/hr duragesic patch has 16.8 MILLIGRAMS in it. So when you say "12.5 mgs would kill an opiate tolerant horse. seriously."...well, you're wrong, seriously. As a matter of fact I was medevact from Iraq twice and have been on fentanyl for 2 years, my dose is now 150 mcg/hr every 2 days, I'm supposed to wear one 100 and one 50 and change them every 48 hours. Well I'm living proof that if you have a high tolerance 12.5 mg's is not as much as it sounds, many times I have put 3 100 mcg/hr patches in my mouth at once and did not come close to overdosing and that was over 30 MILLIGRAMS. So, just to let you know, the person you were replying to was right and it's amazing how much of a tolerance you can build even when you dont take something everyday, I use morphine to get through when I run out of fentanyl among other things. P.S I DO NOT ADVISE USING FENTANYL THE WAY THAT I DO, IT IS UNSAFE AND WOULD RAPIDLY LEAD TO THE DEATH OF THE AVERAGE PERSON, I SIMPLY SAW AN ERROR AND COMMENTED IN ORDER TO CORRECT IT. ONE OF THE KEYS TO HAVING HARM REDUCTION WORK AND BE SUCCESSFUL, IS CORRECTING ERRORS AND NOT STANDING BY AND ALLOWING A MISTAKE TO BE SEEN BY OTHERS, WHETHER, SUCH AS IN THIS CASE, THE ERROR WOULD LIKELY HAVE LEAD TOWARD A SAFER MOVE MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. AN IMPORTANT FACIT OF HARM REDUCTION IS ACCURATE INFORMATION, I ONLY HOPE THAT PEOPLE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE TO ME POINTING OUT THIS ERROR, BE SAFE EVERYBODY.

For ghetto shooting, cut a SMALL dose of, shred it into smaller strips and soak in water (Or preferably 50/50 vodka/water) then shoot.

THIS IS DANGEROUS!

<HARM REDUCTION FROM ABOVE POST>

This is for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY! I Dont want to see people hurt from above information, i dont believe it to be safe to inject Vodka (even evaporated in the water would scare me) - Citric Acid is used in alot of Brown heroin cooks, used alot so seems like a fair harm reduction method....

The whole goal here is really to be out of pain, doin this is more of a waste of medication than a pain reliever, but for those who wish to educate themselves to what others might be doing with their patches! Here ya go!

PLEASE! -- Do Not Hurt Yourself -- PLEASE!

Piece of Mylan Patch, Cooker, Water, Pinch of Citric Acid, Throw on a Hotplate for ~4hrs while attending to and making sure it doesnt go dry from evaporation or boil....(dont let it boil atall, very well could destroy product, longer wait is better than hotter)

Cool and Bang....

Minimum of 24hrs between blasts, 2nd in 24hrs will be nearly 100% wasted effect no matter how weak the first was

If it burns to much, less citric acid (mix up a full ML of water with some of the citric, a slight bitter taste is enough, as it evaps it will get stronger and help extract then you add more water before it goes dry and before blasting to thin out the citric acid again)
No effect - more patch and/or citric acid

When i was on the streets before i found help for my chronic pain, couldnt take the apin anymore and was tryin to kill myself, had the opoid tolerance of a moose - a 75ug patch was worth ~2-4 GREAT Blasts...

Finally found a good doctor about 7-8 years ago, saved my life, got me off the streets and on legit medication from pharmacy - so i no longer abuse or get involved in this

The 100mcg/hr patches do contain 12.5mg fentanyl in total, you're mistaken :\.

the best, and safest way to use a MYLAN patch is to cut yourself a desired piece - throw it on your tongue and just suck on it for 5-8 hours. take it out of your mouth asap if you feel your breathing becoming shallow or you just feel too high.

this is how I use my mylan patches. I perfer mylan over any of the gel patches out there.

I had a couple 75mcg/hr Mylans recently and successfully IVed them. I soaked them in a jar with 10ml of 91% isopropyl overnight. To shoot it, I would withdraw some iso from the jar(I started with .2ml to be safe, and I do have a decent opiate tolerance(I do 12-16mg shots of hydromorphone)). Then squirt the iso into a spoon, wait for it to evaporate, then add water to the residue(which isn't much), draw through cotton and inject. Worked wonderfully.

The caps are very informative and thank you for putting emphasis on that part of your rant. Everyone is different and drugs are different for everyone. This guy might just have an inhumane tolerance to the medication. I do however agree that overdosing on 12.5mg's is not enough to kill a horse. I've been to rehabilitation centers and in/out patient rehab's. I was an addict on OxyCotin. Basically oxycodone but the best of the best. Peel off the coating of the 80'smg (green guys) and put it on some foil and just admire your golden trails to be smoked later. I was doing around 350mgs of OxyCotin a day for a year and realized when I wasn't able to get OC anymore the withdrawals would either kill me, I'd end up in jail or on the streets, or the worse...switch to H. Well, that's is when I asked for help for my recreational addiction to the drug. Oxycotin/oxycodone any opiate is a MOTHER FUCKER. This drug is suppose to be administered on a short leash due to the high recreational uses of others who are not prescribed. It's sad that the reason why I went in for help was due to the fact that OC was now OP/ana which was in FDA for years to prevent the recreational drug usage by those who are not medically prescribed for it ruining those who are legitimately prescribed for pain. Regardless, OXY IS A MOTHER FUCKER and it's the hardest to get off. The withdrawals are not even the hard part, it's the temptation and habitual habits you desire the most. This is a great site to truly learn about drugs and medication. When I was an addict I was young and careless. If I were to known about this thread before using I would have been smart enough to think twice before getting involved in such a powerful substance that if using for the wrong causes can cost you your life. Not just physically. Sorry for the rant. I just became a member just now due to reading this post by greenlighter. Excellent post and that's how I know this is the best site for protecting ones self from misuse of a substance. kudos.