• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack Cocaine - Freebase Megathread

what happen!

What happen! It all started with the first hit. The smell of cotton candy, the buzz, the ringing in the ear. It was the best hit ever. Then the chase begins. It doesn?t end until you lose everything. After the last hit. The scratching, crawling begins. Looking for left over that you might have drop. After finding nothing. You are in shock. Don?t panic! Pickup that phone. Call that number. [email your guy]. Help is on the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone come up with a way to not waste so much of the cocaine you exhale? You can only hold it so long lol

None is wasted if you hold it back long enough

However, as you exhale, see how much money you wasted in that breath
(Hypocritically, I don't do that, but poverty rather than self-control & common sense has massively reduced my spending & amount and it's SO much more enjoyable & functional, but still fucked-up)

After becoming sick and tired of IV cocaine...purely because swim bruises easily and is not very good at hitting himself (he is used to intermuscular injections of ket which is much simpler) He has come back around to the Hard stuff! Swim Figured he would drop in and browse the thread hes been off BL for awile now he would Love to hear yalls tricks of the trade..how to make sure your getting the best hit!? Favorite smoking method? Swim Pays about 20$ for a .3 from this particular person and believes it to be fairly good quality!

Much love to all in advance!

(P.s After doing some research it looks like the company that owns "chore boy" also produces suboxone.... what a world we live in:)

I recycle my smoke by blowing it into a condom. Condoms ate easier to blow up than balloons. I don't know that it adds to the hit but it certainly doesn't detract from it.

I recycle my smoke by blowing it into a condom. Condoms ate easier to blow up than balloons. I don't know that it adds to the hit but it certainly doesn't detract from it.

No way! Don't you get greasy lube lips & a rubbery after-taste? The only time I've exhaled into a receptacle is when I've been smoking where I really shouldn't & been too scared of setting off smoke alarms or someone walking into a smokey room (yes, I really took an empty cardboard tube with socks in each end to exhale into & have a few times blown smoke into the toilet, shut the lid & flushed it)
Having to blow into something has always detracted from the experience for me, although I'm sure the fear & risk of getting caught was the main pleasure sapper

I only smoke in a safe environment these days & still wouldn't feel I'd gain anything by trying to recycle the smoke. I just make sure I fully utilise each lungful & exhale at my leisure ;)

Swim manufactured Medical grade laughing gas for years and would watch people exhale their hits off Swims tanks back into their balloon/garbage bag... just keep in mind your not just breathing back in the substance you want to conserve but your own carbon dioxide too! Swim has seen many people fall out doing this and can only imagine it being just as dangerous if not more with crack:) Swim only smokes Alone at home like most of yall(every now and then with close friends) maybe once or twice a week at the most sometimes not at all! Its definitely not the greatest vice/habit but its keeping me off the needle!!!

I just started buying crack for myself. I had done it with my kids dad a few times, his DOC was crack, but my DOC was heroin. Notice I say was...
Anyway I didn't like smoking with him really, and I didn't get why he ran around like a fiend always wanting more. I mean yeah it was okay but it wasn't worth the hangover i got the next day. Basically the experience wasn't great. Fast forward 2 years later and we aren't together anymore and I am doing heroin again after 6 years of being on suboxone. But heroin just wasn't the same for me as it was when I was in love with it back then. I don't know if it's bc of the fentanyl or carrfentanyl but i didn't get the mindblowing warm rush i used to get. So I sought out and bought crack. About the 4th time I did it myself I fell in love. I've been enjoying it for 3 months now. And I love it when I learn a new trick. At first I had no idea what i was doing. I was put this skinny ass worm of chore in this thick metal pipe lol but I was having a blast. I've learned so much from this site that I feel like a pro now. I can get visual and ofcourse crazy ass auditory hallunications some times. Visual!! It happened last night for the first time ever. I saw on a crack post one time this guy said you couldn't get visuals from crack so I just assumed that to be true, but now I know better. Twice last night, from 2 different hits, I imagined my daughter coming in the living room and giving me a hug. It felt and looked so real! But then I'd go to look at her again and she was gone. I thought damn she's fast, but I go to her room and she's sound asleep in her bed which is a top bunk I might add so she couldn't have gotten away from me and gotten in that bunk in a blink of an eye. And that happened twice!! But not just that, i saw things moving on the floor, I thought it was spiders or bugs of some sort so i got a shoe but it was nothing there. I could barley walk too. The whole earth tilted for me last night lol. Thanks to everyone for all your knowledge which you have graciously passed down to me.

This thread is huge and I can't possibly look through each one. Are there any tips out related to cooling the pipe as to not waste the crack after youve hit it and the pipe is still hot?
A friend of mine showed me the holding a penny to the end where the chore is right after your hit and blowing through the pipe cools it. Which it does very much so but anything else yall have learned would be awesome to try

A few years ago I could have said what you said word for word and having never seen your reply.
But something changed and now I like crack better. I even went to a doc to get on suboxone so i could use crack more

Twice last night, from 2 different hits, I imagined my daughter coming in the living room and giving me a hug. It felt and looked so real! But then I'd go to look at her again and she was gone. I thought damn she's fast, but I go to her room and she's sound asleep in her bed which is a top bunk I might add so she couldn't have gotten away from me and gotten in that bunk in a blink of an eye.

that?s some hubert selby jr style horror right there.

Does anyone get weird sounds in their heads BESIDES the typical bellringer? I get like sounds of my parents fighting with each other and I think they?re knocking on the door but I go and they?re asleep. I mostly only do it when they?re out or asleep but it?s weird that I hear that. Anyone else?

This thread is huge and I can't possibly look through each one. Are there any tips out related to cooling the pipe as to not waste the crack after youve hit it and the pipe is still hot?
A friend of mine showed me the holding a penny to the end where the chore is right after your hit and blowing through the pipe cools it. Which it does very much so but anything else yall have learned would be awesome to try

Hey there, what I do to cool the pipe quickly (especially if I?m smoking somewhere I shouldn?t be and need to make a speedy exit) I carry a wet paper towel in my purse or pocket (fresh ones every time) and wipe it down on the outside then it?s cool enough to stash in my purse or my boobs or something without burning anything. Hope this helps!

Why did I have to go to google and search "crack mega thread site:bluelight.org" to find this again?? I used to be able to just use our search bar and it would come right up... . anyway, does anyone have any experience/knowing anything about being on an SSRI and possible interactions with regular crack smoking?

This is for coke in general but an excellent post on the matter none the less. Also different SSRI's interact differently and some like Fluoxetine can increase effects as well as the danger.

Combining two serotonin reuptake inhibitors is not a smart idea. There are far too many pharmacological factors to consider when you go about abusing reuptake inhibitors all willy-nilly, especially when there may be concurrent chronic treatment with e.g. a SSRI or SNRI. Chronic SSRI treatment in particular is known to greatly alter the functioning of many serotonergic drugs.

For the uneducated, cocaine is not only a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, it is also a serotonin-norepinephrine reputake inhibitor too. It has a great effect on all three monoamine pathways and isn't exactly a "clean" drug. On top of the reuptake inhibition is a sodium channel block responsible for numbing and also for messing with cardiac currents. There are other as of yet uncharted receptors it binds to, I'm sure, but those are the major ones. My point being: only the dopamine (and to a lesser extent, norepinephrine) reuptake inhibition is sought out in a psychostimulant, usually. Elevated serotonin levels are certainly part of the cocaine experience but they are not on their own pleasurable.

In the best case the cocaine will only be mildly potentiated (because of the SSRI), but some aspects of it could be dulled entirely if there is a strong SNRI working, which will instead stop cocoaine from binding to the transporters to work its magic. There's also the whole QT interval elongation to conisder as mentioned above, probably due to the sodium-channel effects of cocaine - cocaine & other local anesthetics like lidocaine are known for playing havoc with heart rythyms if not carefully prescribed and monitored.

If you want to play it safe, don't combine cocaine and antidepressants! You shouldn't be doing blow if you're on antidepressants anyway! How do you think you're gonna feel on the tail end of your cokeout?

In the end my advice is basically: if you're going to do cocaine, make sure you've got a clean system. Don't run the risk of a heart attack for some lines of bloe and a 20 minute high. If you want a stimulant then get some amphetamine or (m)ethylphenidate, (even caffeine), geeez. And if you wanna feel real good, spend your money on MDMA, 2c-*, DOx or LSD instead. Coca is not a happy plant to be investing in at the moment, what with the nonsense in Mexico and the whole dewormer scandal.

Throughout this thread everyone keeps talking about a bellringer?? Where im from we call it the train and once that trains hit you....you know...personally i only fully clock out thought IV with really good white...but shit if u wanna ring your bell and stay away from needles(i suggest staying far away from needles) just go source some really clean coke and cook your own!!! ill cook a half gram in no time and it'll last me all day!!! Also i have smoked out of everything u can imagine...just go to a gas station and ask for a glass rose and some chore boy(brillo pad) down south its called the brown bag special lol comes with a lighter too....anyway burn your brillo with a torch until its totally gray and not copper roll it up into a ball and shove it down the rose about 4 cm in cook up some rock yourself so you know its good! BE PATIENT get all the water and leftover base out and let it sit and harden!! yes gooey shit will still get u ripped but its a waste and a pain in the ass much love to all!

Reading this stuff is like looking k to another world. Ive never done much hard drugs. Why anyone else would do crack in 2018 is beyond me. But still an interesting place. I've never seen people so casually talk about crack.

Has anybody every cooked grey crack? I know someone that did and holy fuck its strong but why is it grey