European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Methoxetamine - Tell Us More

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it too confusing if you have any responsibility to do anything at all (phone call, cooking, flying a jet etc), but if you can afford to chill out and don't mind the idea of confusion and lack of short-term memory then I'm sure you'll be fine.

I think weed is awesome with methoxetamine, it really brings it to life.

And as I have said before between 50-75mg of methox, a bong an hour or 2 into it and a few charges of nitrous oxide to play with is my favourite combo atm.

The comeup from the bong can usually be a bit intense and brings with it some anxiety, but I wouldn't worry as im especially sensitive to weed when it comes to anxiety, cant smoke bongs on ketamine insta panick attack. but it fades completely really quickly and then your into methox land :)

Anyone on these boards tried it? A few friends I have introduced to it agree with me its spectacular.

Was thinking of trying 2C-B and methox but am concerned about the potential dangers of serotonin syndrome.

Has anyone else combined this with pod tea?

If you're like me and prefer drinking smaller amounts to enjoy the high whilst being able to get on with stuff and not spend the whole evening nodding, then a small amount of sublingual MXE (<20 mg) combo's REALLY well.

It seems to add to the stimulating side of the pod high, but in all the best ways, such as increased motivation and sociability. Usually I prefer to be alone when I use both drugs seperately. The high still remains totally chill though. I've not tried it in larger dissociative doses but I can't see them complementing each other. I'm assuming this synergy is related to the DRI properties of MXE.

I discovered this when I decided to see if small daily doses of MXE could help stop my tolerance rising. I just decided to do a little bit more one day.

I'm quite shocked that when using small daily doses of mxe then I didn't have to increase the amount of pods I was using at all. This was over a period of 2-3 months. When my MXE ran out, my pod quantity started to rise again. I know all about NDMA antagonists and tolerance but I didn't expect it to be so effective!

I should add that I'm not a daily drinker of PPT. I drink it usually about twice a week and only redose with the same pods (you can get a couple weaker teas out of the same pods to give a slight boost). I also take a few weeks out now and again to let tolerance drop a bit. I'm currently using around 8 large pods of the gigantheum variety. I maintaned at around 5 pods when using the MXE, I was also drinking a lot more then (maybe 3-4 times a week).

So if there are any PPT drinkers out there, try a threshold dose when the tea starts to kick in and see what you think. Perhaps try sub threshold doses for tolerance too.

i got another bit of this on the way. i think at this point in time i am better of with mxe than k. I j finished 5g of ketamine over a two week period about 3 weeks ago. crushed my nose and made me feel dirty. and that was indian shard but still had to use shed loads to get a hole

i think mxe might be better cos you need tiny amounts and it lasts long.

Was thinking of trying 2C-B and methox but am concerned about the potential dangers of serotonin syndrome.
2C-B isn't a serotonin releaser (like MDAI, in the fatality), so I doubt you'd have a lot to worry about. I actually asked F&B to explain the apparent serotonergic activity, in this thread, but have never received a response. Does ANYONE know anything about the action on serotonin, from this compound?

2C-B isn't a serotonin releaser (like MDAI, in the fatality), so I doubt you'd have a lot to worry about. I actually asked F&B to explain the apparent serotonergic activity, in this thread, but have never received a response. Does ANYONE know anything about the action on serotonin, from this compound?

Try nuke ADD

Anyone found that combining mxe with a line of sulphate massively potentiates it,also has the benefit of taking the edge off the confusion.

I gotta say, and it was said back on page 2 or something, that snorting MXE is a real waste. Plugging it is my preferred ROA; if I'm not in the position to take it that way, I sublingual it. Sublingualing nearly halves the dose needed to reach the same effect, and this has been absolutely consistent.

I've gone through *way* too much of this stuff the past 2 1/2 months - nearly 12 grams. But if I can say one thing, I've become pretty expert on how to get the most "bang for your buck," as it were!

IDK, I figured I'd say something because I see so many posters talking about snorting it. Figured I'd save y'all some money with my anecdotal advice.

To each their own, though!

~ vaya

Thanks for that Vaya. I think sublingual is the best way to go. I tried plugging and i seemed to have underdosed. Sublingual is what gets me the most fucked.

Anyone else find the smell and taste of mxe lingers for a day or two after sniffin or eating it? Even after a couple meals I can still taste it in my mouth. imo its disgusting

Oops, sorry

Well I noted no issues after combining it with various psychedelics (LSD, DPT, 2C-EF etc)

B9 said:
Try nuke ADD

"'cos he's a dozy, idle bastard" - am I a mindreader? =D

What about the death, in combination with MDAI? Other people who have tried the combo have said that it was very unpleasant, as well. Of course, it could be dodgy MDAI. Would there be any other reason for this? Does MXE work on serotonin, as far as you know?

i can vouch for the claim that mxe and methylone is bad.

I did mxe after methylone and felt absolutely dreadful afterwards. like the most depressed I have ever been in my life. I wanted to kill myself, and I consider myself a happy person!

Not worth it imo

Don't know about entactogens/5HT releasers, was just commenting that there were no issues with psychedelics such as 2C-B

^ well thats good. I may be taking some alongside some 2c-i or e. f&b do you know which one might go better with mxe?

Hey. Has anyone explored the interactions with blood pressure caused by methoxetamine? I experienced some problems and want this to be known for harm reduction purposes. If it took my experience to save someone from a fatal reaction then I feel God has used me somehow. I had not consumed any substance, alcohol or cannabis ( i dont even look at fake weed since my jwh accidental overdose on a tiny bowl of mad hatter) in 3 days cause I had insurance due on my truck and I had to buy 35 gallons of diesel @ $4.00 per gal. I use lab grade equipment (ohaus digital mg lab scale) and consumed a 90 +-5mg dose of high quality product, administered rectally. My room mate who is a nurse took my blood pressure after finding me very very fucked up and able to respond but not talk. The number was in the mid 200's and I was told I was close to having a stroke. A cold shower helped slow me down and I quickly returned to a stable condition but still dissociated. I will not touch mxe again or any dissociative for that matter in recreation. I am lucky I did not die or get permanent brain damage. So please please please keep an eye on things like blood pressure and heart rate, cause inebriation caused me to not notice. MXE was like a girlfriend for me that did nothing but cause problems even though I loved it. I am choosing to stop because I do not want to get myself to the point where I get commited to a hospital, have a stroke, rupture my aorta and/ or die. Peace out and be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.