• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

vyvanse into crystal

Petzar

Greenlighter
I recently had my prescription (amphetamine salts) changed to 70mg vyvanse... I was curious to see if an extraction process could be performed.

I used muriatic acid and the contents from one pill, letting the acid evaporate untill the leftover contents was a complete dry powder.
I then filtered the powder through a coffe filter onto a petri dish and let evaporate again.
I am now left with what seems to look identical to ice, and how it spiders out after you would have just melted it down in a bubble.
Is this/could this be a pure amphetamine extract?

I would not trust your "extract".

If you are looking for Dextroamphetamine, you might want to look into the Trypsin enzyme and using it to convert your Vyvanse.

Ought to be fairly straightforward.

--> BDD

Vyvanse requires metabolism in order for it to release the active ingredient (amphetamine).. So I'm not sure what exactly you're attempting to circumvent.

I think they are trying to convert their Vyvanse into something more abuseable.

Correct!

and yes, vyvanse does need to be metabolized before the dextroamph. produces it's sumwhat desired effect.

I took a risk and scraped up what crystals were formed.

to my surprise, it did work. but my yield from one 70mg pill of course was not enough to produce pleasurable effects. Just a tiny buzz.

I will look into the trypsin extract process, as I have heard good things from it.

Here's the patent for vyvanse. If you skim through it you'll see that neither acidic nor alkaline solutions have any effect on cleavage of lysine from lisdexamfetamine. You have to buy trypsin online, and add it to solution with the vyvanse, at a pH of 7.5 at about 99 degrees F. This will yield d-amphetamine.

if acidic solutions have no effect on lysine being separated from the lisdex. then why does the drug work when taken orally? To my knowledge the hydrochloric acid in your stomach separates the lis, from the dex.

and if no acidic solutions have any effect on this process.. then why did my extraction process work?

I used muriatic acid and the contents from one pill, letting the acid evaporate untill the leftover contents was a complete dry powder.

You dissociated the magnesium from the stearate. The MG2+ floated around in the aqueous partitions; what you evaporated was the water from the dilute HCL.

Here's the patent for vyvanse. If you skim through it you'll see that neither acidic nor alkaline solutions have any effect on cleavage of lysine from lisdexamfetamine. You have to buy online, and add it to solution with the vyvanse, at a pH of 7.5 at about 99 degrees F. This will yield d-amphetamine.

If you did this outside your body, you would have to denature the trypsin enzyme.

IIRC trypsin can burn the esophagus lining.

there must be an easier way to do this whole vyvanse extraction....

as a matter of fact, I know there is.

there must be an easier way to do this whole vyvanse extraction....

as a matter of fact, I know there is.

I tried pming you but I can't mind sharing your method? Im full of knowledge on everything else that may interest you...

Thanks!

--UK

Why did you have you script changed from adderall to vyvanse? Was it the doctor or you who wanted the change? If I were you I would have stuck with adderall if you were looking for euphoria.