• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

heroin vs Norcos

My 2 cents: Since pain meds are legal, people think it's ok. They think that you have health insurance so you must be a decent citizen. I've never had a script for anything except antibiotics and I pop pills all the time. Not bragging, jus sayin. I think most people have this image of a heroin user as being dirty, homeless, and a raging junkie that they will suck your dick for a bag. While the image of a pill popper is clean, responsible, can hold a 9-5... etc. They are both the same to me. An addict is an addict is an addict... Doesn't matter your doc. My personal experience: I've def bought bags of H when I couldn't get pills for days. It was way cheaper too. It's all the same thing. Opiate and opiate. One is synthetic. I personally do not feel "better" or "cleaner" or more "responsible" than a heroin user. Actually, heroin users are smarter financially than pill poppers.

My 2 cents: Since pain meds are legal, people think it's ok. They think that you have health insurance so you must be a decent citizen. I've never had a script for anything except antibiotics and I pop pills all the time. Not bragging, jus sayin. I think most people have this image of a heroin user as being dirty, homeless, and a raging junkie that they will suck your dick for a bag. While the image of a pill popper is clean, responsible, can hold a 9-5... etc. They are both the same to me. An addict is an addict is an addict... Doesn't matter your doc. My personal experience: I've def bought bags of H when I couldn't get pills for days. It was way cheaper too. It's all the same thing. Opiate and opiate. One is synthetic. I personally do not feel "better" or "cleaner" or more "responsible" than a heroin user. Actually, heroin users are smarter financially than pill poppers.
I agree completely and it's crazy how the h is so much cheaper I've been clean my tho for 2 weeks its not easy but any way Yea there the same the h lasts longer and is cheaper but I prefer the pills myself but Yea i completely agree with what you said

Because its a well talked topic on bl she was being a smart ass if she wasn't my bad but that's how it seemed

sarcastic or not, you got no business talking back to that women...not only does she know what she is talking about, she has probably forgotton more about these topics
then you will eveer learn.

lacey is an untouchable with an army behind her..call her the khalessi of the bluelight...so show some fuckin respect newfag

sarcastic or not, you got no business talking back to that women...not only does she know what she is talking about, she has probably forgotton more about these topics
then you will eveer learn.

lacey is an untouchable with an army behind her..call her the khalessi of the bluelight...so show some fuckin respect newfag
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY MY BAD HOLLY SHIT
Also thanks for confirming the was being sarcastic she's old scoo she for sure knows it's a well talked topic and before you ask why did I start it if it's well talked the answere is cause I wanted answer to it asked the way I asked it that's it

Heyy! chinky, whats good my dude? Hows the chi? aint seen u in a minute. i see u holdin it down for me while i aint here ;)

And spiderkane, chill dude. It was a joke. You gonna have to learn to chill wit it and get a sense of humor if you wanna last on these forums without having everyone fuck with you. Roll with that shit dont fight it. we clown on each other here, its how it goes.

I just laughed when I read your topic cuz its like hearing someone say "Why is alcohol OK but weed isnt, when people drive drunk and kill people and stoners jus wanna chill and watch cartoons on the couch!" and etc. or "Its considered socially acceptable to take zillions of pills for pain, depression, anxiety, blood pressure, and god knows what else, but smoking a little weed to help that shit is still tabboo" or whatever. Maybe in your class at school bringin up something like that might be considered new or thought provoking, but here on BL, that type shit is just like , universally understood as something we all already know and agree on and been done to death. in aint no point in discussing it for the most part cuz we all know it and have all said it hundreds of times before and it aint nothing new. youre preachin to the choir honey. But wouldnt you rather have just had my short n sweet original post than this long ass explanation ;)

Another thought on this : I think most pill heads may seem uppity because it's known what's in the chemicals we're putting in our bodies. Most ppl have the impression that when you buy a bag of dope, you take a gamble. With prescription pills, most ppl assume it's safer. Therefore heroin users are scumbags for doing that to themselves. Again, wtf the wrong with ppl and their assumptions. There are plenty of ppl losing their homes, their families, their possessions due to their addiction to prescription drugs. One is not better than the other. An addict is an addict no matter the DOC.

Heroin and norcos are *not* the same thing lol. I dont use that much heroin, and i always give myself a few days break between 'on' days. I can take 10 norcos and not feel the same effect i get from a small shot of dope. (all i need to stay high for like the evening and all night)

I think it's all just same sides of the same coin. H, Oxy, even Subs, it's all dependence, it's just the specific part of the opiate experience you've chosen to focus on, which part is the most important to you at this point in your life, which is necessary?

There is something to be said for the differences between the 3 (and how they're used of course) and the effect that has on how people live their lives. There's plenty of heroin users who have their lives together and are model citizens in terms of responsible IV usage, but they're not the norm. There's also plenty of plenty of people who get bs scripts and divert them and abuse them, but again, not the norm. And obviously it happens because one can be accessed legally via your doctor and the other must be accessed illegally (but is arguably the better product for the connoisseur).

I personally don't look at any sort of drug addict as scum or as if they're below me. But when I start to have problems is when drug addicts steal from or mistreat me and my family for or because of their habit.
I agree with you, though.

Pain meds are way classier than H imo. Ill take a opana over something that could cause me to lose my arm anyday and I have done all of the above.

Pain meds are way classier than H imo. Ill take a opana over something that could cause me to lose my arm anyday and I have done all of the above.

This makes no sense imo. For one, heroin itself doesn't cause people to lose an arm, it's unsafe IV practices that do that. And on that note, Opana is more dangerous to IV than heroin is. You can just sniff heroin though, and here in the Northeast it comes in nice neat glassine packets, some of which look 'classier' than some Opana pill that turns to gel when you try to sniff it or when it hits water, if you even get that far with breaking it down if it's an extended release pill.

7cdf9ecd0b116269b0f690230d30d572.jpg
Looks 'classy' enough to me, and safer than this fun little mixture that this person is going to IV :\

6-1.jpg