• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants difference between ice and crystal meth. which is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is somewhat what i had in mind. And it has totally happened to me before. I did get a bag once when my normal guy was out of supply that had more powder and hardly any shards, cut with a shit ton of rock salt, i was in infuriated! of course i will never buy again from him. But i kinda thought it was all the same thanks for all the amazing info (;

^This. They're both the same drug. Speed is actually a nickname for amphetamine rather than methamphetamine, but pretty much all speed/ice in Australia is meth anyway so it's irrelevant. Basically speed/whizz/crank = powder and ice/shard/crystal meth = crystallized. Powder form is less potent than the crystal form. "Speed" is meth which was made by people who took shortcuts during the cooking process, inexperienced cooks who fucked it up, or just cut it really badly. Since I started smoking ice I've never thought about going back to speed because the rush effect and the high is that much more intense and euphoric that smoking speed is just a waste of money to me. That said, a person I know said he tried ice after smoking a lot of speed in his life and said he didn't like it, which I can't get my head around. IMO, speed is shit.

im down in mlbourne, sydney and melbourne get pretty much the same shit.
speed and ice are pretty different in the sence of scale, visuals etc. ive bought 'speed' in the past from all over melbourne, city to outback, and all the good speed was brown, sticky crystaly lumps, witch refused to burn properly or much but when i/v'd was better than any other looking speed. the best ice/shard(whatever) is either powder or crystal, burned for hours and lasted for days. if you were to try to smoke a point of speed down here, it would burn badly, some crystally speed burns alright with a crapper high than the average shard.
im just saying this to clarify that down in melbourne and probably sydney, ice and speed are to an extent, different drugs with different effects.
and powder shard is indeed just as potent as crystals.
speed=amphetamine shard=methamphetamine, there a slightly different drug, there a chemical formula is different and there reactions to the body are kind of different.
and speed is made differently to shard, people who fuck up the shard or overcut there shard have shit shard not speed. theres a differnece.
people dont work out how to fuck up there meth recipie perfectly to make potent as fuck speed..

im down in mlbourne, sydney and melbourne get pretty much the same shit.
speed and ice are pretty different in the sence of scale, visuals etc. ive bought 'speed' in the past from all over melbourne, city to outback, and all the good speed was brown, sticky crystaly lumps, witch refused to burn properly or much but when i/v'd was better than any other looking speed. the best ice/shard(whatever) is either powder or crystal, burned for hours and lasted for days. if you were to try to smoke a point of speed down here, it would burn badly, some crystally speed burns alright with a crapper high than the average shard.
im just saying this to clarify that down in melbourne and probably sydney, ice and speed are to an extent, different drugs with different effects.
and powder shard is indeed just as potent as crystals.
speed=amphetamine shard=methamphetamine, there a slightly different drug, there a chemical formula is different and there reactions to the body are kind of different.
and speed is made differently to shard, people who fuck up the shard or overcut there shard have shit shard not speed. theres a differnece.
people dont work out how to fuck up there meth recipie perfectly to make potent as fuck speed..
But the OP was asking what is the difference between "ice" and "crystal meth", which are both supposed to refer to crystalized methamphetamine. And then they mentioned a powdered form of methamphetamine, they didn't mention "speed". If the powder is methamphetamine then there is actually no chemical difference in the drug, the differences are in the structure (in that it has not formed crystals, or in some cases that it has formed crystals and has then been crushed) and in any impurities or cuts. If a person is getting speed which means amphetamine (although it doesn't always refer to amphetamine), then yes that is different.

^Exactly, we're discussing methamphetamine not amphetamine.

I've never heard anyone say Ice and be referring to 4-MAR. Around here 4-MAR is called "Euphoria"

Ice = extremely high purity crystal methamphetamine.

All ice is crystal methamphetamine, but not only a small amount of crystal methamphetamine is high enough purity to be worthy of the term "Ice".

hmm, i've read on several different forums and even here in OD, Ice = 4-MAR or high quality meth

I've read on wikipedia that slang for 4-MAR is "ice", but no one I know who does/did it calls it that.

hmm, i've read on several different forums and even here in OD, Ice = 4-MAR or high quality meth

It's simplified to that and in many places it's called Ice because it's mistaken for methamp.

4-MAR is known as Euphoria or more commonly... 4-MAR...

Most people that can actually get hold of it will call it by its real name.

Most people that can actually get hold of it will call it by its real name.

^This :) 4-MAR= 4-MAR. In my experience it's not common enough to have a slang term, even amongst regular users, as I've said everyone I know who does it calls it 4-MAR.

and TBH, most people would be better off with nothing!

IMO it's one drug not to be fucked with, on the contrary, respected and feared :p

4mar is not meth ice or shard in aus.... 4 mar is a shit drug(compared to shard, fucken oath), well not really but wen you get sold it as proper shard it fuken is.. every1 goes on about how good it is and the best theyve ever had and shit, makes you wonder why people cut the balls you get here with 4mar? wouldnt it be contradicting cutting something worse with something better? if u think uv been sold 4mar as shard id get my money back or do something about it cause its a dirt cheap drug that people can even get off the internet(if it was ice or meth you think theyd be able to sell it on the internet), espcially in aus, where shard is an epedemic, where its a schedule 9 drug and proper shard is 1, this is a good example of whos king. if someone tells you they got 4mar and it was the best nothing compares to it slap the cunt and tell them they aint had koota...
this is in aus btw fuk knows what its like everywhere else

In the mid-west the terms "ice" and "crystal meth" are the same drug. Crystal is obviously the more scientific phrasing which many people Swim knows do not use unless they're speaking derogatory remarks about the drug. Many people here even use the term "speed" as another slang term for "meth". Swim tends to use the phrase "Speed" whenever possible as to make subjects on the matter less intimidating.

We don't use SWIM here^

@Z3R0S, Thanks for bringing thread back from..... wherever you found it. But it's multiple months old and I think that this subject has run it's course.

Status
Not open for further replies.