• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how do you use Heroin while on suboxone

Status
Not open for further replies.
the trick is to do ur best dose of heroin, then an hour later dose suboxone....just kidding.

i can break thru 8mgs of suboxone and get high on heroin later in the day, but still wasted money i still got a diminishment of the high, and had to use more. 4mg of suboxone u can easily get high without using much more opiates then u usually do, just dont dose 4mg, then take an opiate an hour or two later or u wont feel shit, for some reason, i took 4mg sub, then 100mg methadone, felt NOTHING, but ive always taken 4mg sub, and 100mg methadone and gotten real high, but that was when i dosed the methadone hours later...be careful bout precipiated W/D

The concept of "breaking through" is what causes overdoses. There is no such thing.

Bupe has a higher affinity than heroin, thus you can't break through. When bupe wears off, the heroin simply binds, there is no "breaking through". By thinking people have to use some amount to initally break throuhg, and another amount to get high is very dangerous.

Assume someone usually shoots 1 bag of dope, but they are trying to break through so they shoot 2, feel nothing, ahh 1 more. Then the bupe all wears off, and all 3 bags bind, leading to an overdose.

lol this is the most ridiculous thing i ever read. Who is supporting your drug habit? How can you use all day everyday like that? You know how expensive suboxone is and using alot of dope all at once will only make you need more subs to come down on, and increase your want for dope, And 2-4mg of subs takes your sick away? that must be some weak dope, first time i tried subs it took me 16mg and that barley made a dent, this was after a weekend of smoking 2 grams of bomb fuckin tar.

I think you are on a fast road to nowhere. Your tolerance will go up your kick will feel way more intense and your sub need will increase. Even with insurance its like 6 bucks a pill for 8mg suboxone. And you know that even while using subs you will feel pain/depression after using alot of dope like that....

Your just trying to justify your binge, no one will here will say 'oh its okay to use massive amounts of dope all at once so you don't develop a habit', because its not true and it sounds to me like your barley starting on your 'habit', because no self-respecting dope user can take 2mg of sub right after using dope to make their sick go away.

THIS IS A HARM REDUCTION SITE. Its not okay to take shitloads of drugs just so you wont use them tomorrow.

to answer yyour question i get my subs from a dr. i have insurance. and the question wasnt should i take a shit load of dope today so i don't have it tomorrow but if i am going to binge on dope is it better to use for two days or take that same amount and stretch it out over four days. the rational being will it be harder to go back to the subs following a binge.
the only reason that 2mgs of subx holds me now is that i just had a year clean with the help of methadone, then i was weened off methadone with suboxone, and i got that down to minimal levels. that's when i relapsed about 5 weeks ago.
i have money to support my habit because i don't use everyday now. i'll binge once or twice a week. i own my own bussiness and my wife has a good job so money isn't really an issue like it was when i was shooting a bundle a day.

for those that are following i did 16 bags over 2 days. this morning i woke up and took 2mgs of subx then another 1mg. i wouldnt say i feel great but i don't feel sick.

this was a stupid question that i asked while i was high on dope. the correct answer is i shouldn't be doing dope at all. now that i've gone back and read some of my threads i see how stupid i can really be. i'm sticking to my subx for now and trying my best to stayt clean.

Last edited:
The concept of "breaking through" is what causes overdoses. There is no such thing.

Bupe has a higher affinity than heroin, thus you can't break through. When bupe wears off, the heroin simply binds, there is no "breaking through". By thinking people have to use some amount to initally break throuhg, and another amount to get high is very dangerous.

Assume someone usually shoots 1 bag of dope, but they are trying to break through so they shoot 2, feel nothing, ahh 1 more. Then the bupe all wears off, and all 3 bags bind, leading to an overdose.

ahh HIGHLY doubtful, the half life of suboxone is soo long, that overdose is rare, i mean the bupe wont wear off while ur doing the bags in that sitting, it takes hours, SEVERAL hours to days....overdose yes very possible if ur doing an opiate at a high high dose, and yes u can get high on opiates if taken 8mg of suboxone in a day, i've taken 12mg suboxone in the AM, IVed 3 bags of dope around6pm that evening, i got high, not how i wanted to or a slong but still "broke thru"

I am stuggling with this as well. I find that using dope while on suboxone maintanance is very counterproductive. The first couple of months i was on suboxone i took it as directed and never touched heroin. After i started to get greedy and started selling subs i started associating with people that used, which led to a craving and a relapse. It was great for the first couple of months, planning the relapse getting really high and then dosing sub 24 hrs later and never feeling sick at all. But eventually, (and fairly quickly) it caught up to me and my tolerance for dope skyrocketed, while the 8mg of sub i normally took was not effective at all. I started wanting to use heroin more and more because the sub no longer seemed good enough. In the end it wasnt worth it because all it did was make my suboxone not work, and give me shitty feelings about myself. Now I really want to quit dope but it is going to be 100X harder

^ Hey there DexxStarr, welcome to BDD! :)

This thread is a couple of years old, and traffic moves fast in BDD (take a look at the "state of BDD" sticky and the forum guidelines in my sig) - the topic has been pretjty extensively covered here too :) If you have a specific question relating to your own use, please feel free to start a new thread - we encourage everyone to do that rather than bumping old threads. You may also find the Suboxone megathread in the Other Drugs directory useful, or if you want advice/support on quitting using heroin then Other Drugs and The Dark Side are the forums to look at.

Closed, PM me with any queries :)

Status
Not open for further replies.