Melanotan II

Renz Envy

Bluelighter
Let's discuss the barbie drug for a bit roid brahs.

Anyone have experience with this peptide?

I'm fixing to run it for a bit and would like some information- harm reduction tips. It seems relatively harmless.

-Increased sex drive
-Increase in melanin

The only downfall I see is
-Appetite suppression
(Which can be a plus too, but I'm looking to gain.)

Anyway I'm planning to get a membership to a tanning salon while I run it (winter time)- I was wondering what the best schedule is for tanning to get the best results.

I am very interested in any contraindications with illegal chems also, if anyone can shed light on this - sorry to hijack.

A lot of people go through a loading phase - commonly 20 mg before commencing tanning. Others begin tanning earlier or immediately. It works differently for different people.

Increased sex drive normally returns to baseline after a while from what I have gathered. Appetite suppression can easily be avoided by injecting at night.

There are some common unpleasant side effects (nausea, hot flushes etc.), but by dosing low and gradually allowing the peptide to build up in your system, a lot of people have managed to eliminate these.

White spots are also common, as well as a noticeable darkening of existing freckles and moles, and facial and body hair.

Choose a reliable source, as there are low purity peptides being distributed.

P.S. Not quite a "roid brah," but thought I'd throw in my 2 cents regardless :)

I hope you mean 200mcg and not 20mg...

I'm considering pyramiding my dose.

200mcg for my first two injections- then amp up to 500mcg and eventually peak with 1mg. Finally I'll taper down to 200mcg again until my vial is finished.

And it's not illegal. It's a legal peptide, just not for human consumption/sale as a supplement.

I'll probably make a thread in the future about clenbuterol and ester specific PCT. I'm just about to run melanotan and want some experienced conversation.

Last edited:
If I could find some halfway decent information and not just bullshit hearsay from beach bro's, then I'd consider giving melanotan a shot. As for right now, it's just another 100 bucks I could be spending on Drol.

Keep us posted on your results though. I'm interested in hearing about them.

Last edited:
I hope you mean 200mcg and not 20mg...

No, I mean 20mg. Often people load over time with two full 10mg vials before people begin using tanning beds.

And it's not illegal. It's a legal peptide, just not for human consumption/sale as a supplement.

I know it's not illegal. I am interested in any possible harmful interaction between MTII and illegal chems.

Your dosage suggestions are common, and within safe ranges according to all the anecdotal evidence available. Are you planning on using one vial just for a boost, or dropping down to a maintenance dose after you reach the desired colour?

If I could find some halfway decent information and not just bullshit hearsay from beach bro's, then I'd consider giving melanotan a shot. As for right now, it's just another 100 bucks I could be spending on Drol.

Keep us posted on your results though. I'm interested in hearing about them.

Yeah, I'll post before and after pictures.

I'm pretty tan already, I'm sure 10ml will be more than enough to get me to the level I need. I'll be using low level tanning beds alongside melanotan, already have someone that can get me a free membership into a salon. Nice thing about a dark pigment is it gives the illusion of greater muscle definition and leanness.

The pyramidding dose thing was something I came up with- I doubt it'll effect the time in which it takes the peptide to build up in my system. I'd just rather be safe than sorry with using new chemicals, even if they're supposedly pretty harmless.

I have used this peptide on an off since May. The best course of action is to smart with a small dose and work your way up, otherwise you risk nausea and purple lips.

With this peptide you don't even need a tanning salon. 0.25 - 0.50mg a day for a few weeks with just laying in the sun an hour a day on the deck, 30 minutes on your backside, and 30 minutes on the front side is enough to get a rich dark tan going quickly. When you get to the point you want in terms of tan color, you just inject 0.50mg a week to maintain color or just keep off of the Melanotan until the tan begins to fade like a natural one and then run it again.

When running it with an AAS and bulking, it's best to take the Melanotan II injection at night, that way the appetite suppression is active when you are sleeping. When cutting, dose during the day.

One word of advice, when you purchase any peptide, even Melanotan II, make sure it doesn't come pre-mixed otherwise you risk infection or a compound that has lost a great deal of potency. You want a vial with dry powder/crystalline chunks in it.

And don't pyramid your dose. You will end up with purple lips, it will cause moles to develop, and possible white splotches on the skin. Just start small and work your way up to a regular dosage and keep at that dosage. You don't have to worry about tapering.

Thanks man- I'll start with .2 and run to .5. I don't think 1mg will be necessary, but I'll slowly up my dose as to be careful. I dislike purple lips.

Well, I'm mainly taking advantage of a tanning salon offer by a friend. I think even once a week in the salon and the rest in the sun will be perfect for making the best of my tan.

Alright Guido, it just came in the mail from XXXX source. Do you recommend filling a syringe with distilled water to fill up the vial and dissolve the crystals?

Alright Guido, it just came in the mail from XXXX source. Do you recommend filling a syringe with distilled water to fill up the vial and dissolve the crystals?

Yup. I couldn't be assed ordering or preparing bacterostatic water so I filled up a syringe with distilled water and injected it into the vial. Always wipe the top with an alcohol wipe before injecting the water into the vial to keep it sterile. Try not to blast the water into the crystal/powder, try to blast it off the side of the vial or at the very least inject it in slowly.

Guido Edit: I forgot to mention your genitals are going to become slightly darker. It's nothing that could be considered unaesthetic or strange, you will notice it but your girlfriend, girlfriend for that night, or friend with benefits wont. Once the rest of your body catches up you yourself wont notice anymore.

I dosed wrong with my Melanotan II last night. I have been off it for a week because I had ran out. A week is all it takes for tolerance to the compound to return to near baseline. I injected .50mg right off the bat and in 2 hours I started yawning and stretching, to the point of it a nuisance. I also got an erection to end all erections, it was actually painful and would not go away for a long time lol. I also became just a little nauseous but nothing serious. I ended up sleeping it off.

I remember months ago I ended up taking 1mg of Melanotan II and about 0.75mg of PT-141 and I began sweating, dry heaving, strethcing, and yawning like I was having a seizure. My dick felt like it was going to break off. I spent 2 hours in the backseat of my girlfriend's friend's car shirtless and without my pants trying to fucking get my shit together. Overdoses on this stuff are not comfortable and will put you out of commission for a good 12 hours. Be careful.

Which is why this stuff is grey market and not sold to teenagers at your local GNC! Regardless I have a blood pressure monitor, heart rate monitor and thermometer ready in case anything strange happens.

The subcutaneous syringes finally came in after visiting multiple pharmacies and being rejected. So, tonight I make my first .2mg injection and we'll see how I react to the peptide.

In other news they JUST sent my clenbuterol. :\

I'd suggest not using this peptide. It has too broad activity across the melanocortin receptors. I used it for once a week for few months around 3-4 years ago. I got some of the small moles people discuss but had a worse side effect, it messed with my vision. I would get some weird effect at random maybe once a day at the worst, it is hard to describe it just made my eyes go a bit blurry then I had to squint to refocus, but it went away after a number of months (thankfully). I also did some research and found melanocortin receptors are expressed in the retina. ;-)

If you have the ability to resist urges to use it more than a few days a year, you could probably use it safely for example as a bodybuilding contest tanning aid. But literally just use it once or twice before tanning for the show and nothing else, or risk paying the price! It is a very potent peptide and the effects last a while in the body once you start taking it regularly. Then it is only a matter of time before you get some sides... and there's plenty of those!

I also did some research and found melanocortin receptors are expressed in the retina. ;-)

Yup. I think they are elsewhere in eye as well. I noticed that when I use Melanotan II, my green eyes become green to the point of people questioning if I wear special contact lenses. It also caused my very dark brown hair to turn black.

First jab complete.

I had almost an immediate rush of nausea followed by a reddening of my face, but then it cooled down and I feel pretty good and relaxed now. My vision is a bit different, it feels like I have constant tunnel vision, but different in the sense that it's blurry rather than dark. I've noticed a change in my libido as well.

Effects are certainly a lot more noticeable than forethought, I will continue to use this peptide as I have already made a commitment. However I will take your warning into consideration and keep my use to a minimum as to avoid any adverse effects.

I actually think it's funny. I normally don't get random erections anymore and my sex drive is usually relatively low despite afrodisiac type drugs and hormones. First time I've had NRBs since I was like 17.

Jab 2: 250mcg

Slight nausea 2 minutes after injection, not nearly as bad as the first. Negative effects discontinued overnight, positive effects continue throughout the next day. Found it relatively easy to sleep and my sex drive is not too out of control yet. I feel a slight sense of euphoria and energy, not in a way that it takes over my ego.

Appetite suppression seems to be more like slight nausea every time a hunger pang hits me, however it does not keep me from feeling fatigued. I see no difference in my ability to eat a lot, just my ability to sense myself getting hungry.

Last edited:
Definitely liking this stuff, the difference in my libido is TREMENDOUS.

Definitely liking this stuff, the difference in my libido is TREMENDOUS.

When you get tan enough and cycle off, you can use PT-141 to achieve the same libido boost, just without the skin tone effects. PT-141 is the metabolite of Melanotan II that causes the increase in libido. I would use it sometimes before sex. You can IM it and enjoy the effect 2 - 3 hours later or you can IV it and enjoy the effects immediately. I have tried the IV route so it is safe and you won't die.