• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging tramadol

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Oral syringes are widely available in pharmacies and other places. Most chemists here in the UK will just give you one free if you ask but they're not exactly expensive or hard to come by wherever you are :)

Hell sometimes even a dentist will give you one. First one I used when I had my wisdom teeth out...well that's what they are MADE for. :)

why dont you just buy the injectable version of tramadol called tramal comes in 2ml=100mg vials there great n cheap to buy

He also said that the BA is often higher for meds taken rectally cuz u don't lose any of the drug in the stomach. It gets absorbed straight into your bloodstream pretty much.

so what would happen if you plugged H like that (you say you dont lose any and it gets straight into your bloodstream) in comparison to snorting H ? How much more effective is snorting ?

so what would happen if you plugged H like that (you say you dont lose any and it gets straight into your bloodstream) in comparison to snorting H ? How much more effective is snorting ?

You can plug heroin and it's effective. Probably similar to snorting it in terms of effects, maybe slightly stronger as none is wasted.

hm. i tried tramadol for the first time last night. 150mg plugged. all i felt was a relief of tension and so wiped out i was out within 10 minutes..

just woke up. i still feel some relief, but it feels a bit dirty, if you know what i'm saying - it kinda reminds me of when i took demerol or darvocet..
maybe there are some shitty binders causing that feeling and if so i'll see if i can do a CWE on the rest of my pills..

i always CWE vicodin/lortab; use 5-8 5s or 7.5s, and plugging the solution gives me a decent high (or drinking with 1L WGFJ & taking some benzos with it)... maybe that's what i should try. i haven't used opiates in several months (till last night), 115lbs etc but as i've always suspected, i have a naturally high opiate tolerance

how does tolerance for tramadol work, btw? i've read quite a few articles out there stating that re-dosing creates a stronger effect each time.. so, blood levels rise, but what about tolerance? seems a bit confusing =/

i want to avoid physical addiction, and wonder what factors to consider -- e.g., i've gone through morphine addiction. it took 4-5days for me to become (fully) physically addicted, start to get naeseous, chills, irritable & sweaty when i skipped a dose, etc.. how long for tramadol?

IN SUM: one good thing i notice about tramadol is it helped me to sleep well and the mild effects of 150mg linger for a while -- eg, i dosed at 12:30am & it's 10:45am now --

i still feel a bit of tension relief, tho it's fading, and i wonder if i should re-dose or use the 3 day rule to lower tolerance, like with other opiates
(i.e. if i take 20mg hydro, the next day i have to take 40mg to feel a similar effect.. & a three-day break probably takes about 10mg off my tolerance)

euphoria tho? i guess my dose was too low or i need to combine it with diazepam or something.. got nothing to lose anyway

cheers

What about pluggig the Grünenthal GmbH exended release version (Tramal Retard)? Anyone tried?

Sounds very unnecessary to me. Tramadol is not strong enough to be very useful recreationally and if you try to take in large recreational doses you will have a seizure. I know from personal experience. The one and only seizure I have ever had was because I was continually reuping my tramadol dose throughout the day because it wasn't getting me where I wanted to be. I lost track of how many mgs I had taken and next thing you know I was at home alone groaning and flopping around in the bed like a fish til I blacked out. When I finally woke up some hours later I couldn't remember what happened for long time. Then when I finally did remember I was pissed at myself and tramadol.

Moral of the story be careful with tramadol. If you take too much by the time every muscle in your body contracts and you think "Oh shit!" it's already too late. First warning signs that your dose is to high, will be facial tics, like if your mouth spontaneously pops open and you suck the roof of your mouth in the middle of a sentence. Yeah if that starts happening DON'T TAKE ANY MORE! Wait at least 4 hours between doses.

Cheers and be safe.

This is not true for me. I have regularly been taking 1400 to 1600 mg's a day for the past year with no problems. But I do realize that I could suffer a seizure at any time. The only way I could take this much is to have built a very large tolerance level. Not something you would want to try on the first go-round!

My only thought on the plugging is, can I plug 14 to 16 pills at one time, or would this be too much material to hold in my ass. BTW, I have a bg ass,if that makes a diff.8o;)=D

Ha! You could easily take that many pills up the jacksy (in solution, of course) but it's worth bearing in mind plugged drugs hit a helluva a lot harder than oral doses and I suspect that with such massive doses the seizure risk would be even higher however high your tolerance is. Along with the fact that tolerance is neither here nor there when it comes to seizures as you mentioned. I would personally advise against plugging such large amounts - maybe try halving your dose and see how that sits if you go for the tradesman's entrance option :)

Yup, you certainly could. It's the fact that it hits all at once and hits so much harder (with most drugs) than when taken orally that would be my only concern. I've never plugged trams though.

so is it true that re-dosing over a few hours vs dosing the same amount all in one go increases the effects?

as i mentioned earlier, 150mg plugged just knocked me out last night.. but let's say i took 50mg then another 50 in 2 hours and another in 2 hours.. would that extend the duration, make it more intense, or all of the above?

much appreciated

My only thought on the plugging is, can I plug 14 to 16 pills at one time, or would this be too much material to hold in my ass. BTW, I have a bg ass,if that makes a diff.8o;)=D

for sure. here's my method...

use a slab of flat marble (or brick),
take paper / paper currency ($ bill),
fold it in half (like you would when making a paper airplane),
place the pills in the crease,
fold the paper over (so pills don't go flying across the room),
take a heavyduty paperweight (one that isn't gonna smash) & run that across the the paper evenly, with enough pressure to feel the pills evening out into a flat powder

as for plugging, i always boil the water then wait a few minutes for it to cool down, so it's just warm (and ensures that the pills dissolve properly)
and use a 5ml needless syringe, filled to the max for each dose -- make sure not to use too little or too much water... the goal is to get as many mgs into each dose as possible.. if you use too little water, some of it won't dissolve in there.. too much and it'll be too watered down to get enough into your system at once

you may already know all this stuff. i just thought i'd add my method and hope it helps someone

peace

so is it true that re-dosing over a few hours vs dosing the same amount all in one go increases the effects?

It is true. It takes a while to metabolise to O-methyl tramadol which is a far stronger opioid than tramadol itself and from all I've read it works best when you already have some in your system. Afraid I'm not chemistry-minded enough to know the precise reasons but from subjective experience (mine and many others) it definitely works that way. I often take a smallish (50-100mg) "primer" dose an hour or so before taking the rest of my dose and it works well. Haven't tried plugging it which may make a difference as plugging skips first pass metabolism I believe. Sure somebody will have more knowledge of it than I though.

Status
Not open for further replies.