• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

adderall + oxycodone... adderall + vitamin c...

Status
Not open for further replies.

failure

Bluelighter
hey guys..

was curious if anyone knew of the reaction/interaction of adderall and oxycodone, if any?

also, i've heard that vitamin c does a fine job of making adderall nearly 100% ineffective..

fill me in!! :)

thanks everyone

It depends on what dose you're taking and what your tolerance is like. Are you talking recreational here? Because I imagine it would probably be similar to a mild speedball. More details please.

Well, unlike speedballing when the high is a result of synergysm of both substances,u will feel "stuck" in the middle..Even worse..u will feel neither opiate nor amp high..do Addie,them come down with oxy

ive tried it and it seemed like the adderall overpowered the oxy and seemed like a waste... take the oxy as your comeing down off the adderall is a suggestion

60mg oxy and 40mg amph both insufflated was quite pleasant, and i definately felt the effects of both oxy and amph, though the synergy wasn't quite there.

Lemme note that amphetamines' absorption on digestion is reduced significantly with the consumption of Vitamin C and Citric Juices. The more acidic the PH balance is in your stomach, the lesser the absorption. Therefore, it is a good idea to eat a couple Tums to conter act this if you want maximum possible absorption. Believe it or not, this made a major difference the last time I used Adderall and rolled. Maybe it was placebo, but I'm very sure that it increased my roll by quite a bit (compared to the week before when I did the same amount of adderall and ecstasy without tums).

Absorption rates are affected by Vitamin C and Citric juices in any type of Amphetamines. This includes d-amphetamine, meth, mdma, mda etc.

i cant talk about the vit c. But, contrary to popular belief, 2 drugs doesn't equal no drugs. You will feel good and have a blast. i prefer straight d-amp to adderall

Lemme note that amphetamines' absorption on digestion is reduced significantly with the consumption of Vitamin C and Citric Juices. The more acidic the PH balance is in your stomach, the lesser the absorption.

Thing is, the stomach isn't the main part of the GI tract where amphetamine is absorbed and once everything leaves the stomach it's neutralized in the duodenum to around pH7.5, so absorbtion is pretty much as normal. About the only thing it could do is to slow the absorbtion by a small degree, but definitely not reduce the amount absorbed

Please please please take Vit C with your speed! It'll greatly reduce the damage that that shit does to your body, always a bonus! And apparently it makes the high feel alot cleaner, and if your pharm' speed feels anything like the street amphetamine sulphate that we get here in the UK then you'll definately want to be using some Vit' C, as the high feels very dirty, aspecially on the come-down! :\

Gaz_hmmmm said:
and if your pharm' speed feels anything like the street amphetamine sulphate that we get here in the UK then you'll definately want to be using some Vit' C, as the high feels very dirty, aspecially on the come-down! :\

The pharm speed is 100% pure. The only time the comedown is unpleasant at all is if I have been on a multi day speed run. That street shit is cut with god knows what so its gonna be totally different.

i actually just insufflated a 20mg adderall IR and about 40 to 45 mg of oxycontin, and you know what, im feelin pretty damn swell.

i also gotta say, drugs hit every individual in a unique way (especially street drugs and phsycadelics) and any mix of drugs will hit you, they will not cancel each other out. (unless you took too little of either drug to affect your individual tolerance, and even then your just not feeling it, their not canceling out shit) for me, it feels like im doing some sort of pussy pseudo-speedball, but it feels pretty good, also it helps me not fall asleep under the sedative effects of the oxycontin, but it subtracts (a little) from the dreamy oxy nod. in this case i just wait a little for the adderall to wear off (which isn't too long cause its an instant release that was crushed and insufflated) then i sniff a bunch more oxy and get my nod back on... :)

be carefull and have fun! know your body, know your limits (push your limits, safely), and know your substance...

Hello All!

I'm new here... and wow, this thread is pretty old!
I googled "oxycodone and adderall" , and this thread was one of the first results.
I am prescribed both Adderall (for my ADHD) and OxyContin (for my severe chronic pain -- from an accident, psoriatic arthritis, torn rotator cuff & shattered disk [lower back - L5] long story, I won't get into it.)
I'm on a pretty high dose of OxyContin. I get 300 80 mg pills along with 300 40 mg pills each month. I'm supposed to take 4 80's in the morning, and then 1 hour later, take 4 40's.
And in the evening, I am supposed to take 4 80's and 1 hour later, 4 40's.
In between those two, I take 1 80 and 1 40 together.
I actually don't like being on such a high dose, but my tolerance just went up so fast. It skyrocket'ed. @_@

Anyway, sometimes in the morning and/or evening, I will snort about 160 to 240 mg of OxyContin along with orally taking a little bit less than my regular dose, for immediate relief, and of course, to get high sometimes. :p
Well, sometimes I will take one of my Adderall capsules (I get the 30 mg capsules), empty out the little balls inside, and grind them into a fine powder.
I will then crush up my OxyContin, and only take half of the Adderall powder, and mix it together.
I usually then line it up, or just snort it from the bowl I use for crushing.
It works pretty good!!

Another thing I've tried a long time ago (but is a bit dangerous), is that I mixed some cocaine (pretty good stuff, not cut much. it had tiny-little yellow/gold flakes in it.) with my oxy. Snorted both of course.
I used just a little bit of cocaine, and about 80 mg of OxyContin (1 80 mg pill, not 2 40s)
I lined the cocaine and oxy separately on a mirror.
I snorted the cocaine first, and then the OxyContin.

At the time, I didn't realize that mixing the 2 was dangerous. I was stupid, I know.
But the high was AMAZING. It was just intense.
I usually never do cocaine though. It's more of a once-in-a-while or super-special occasion kinda thing for me, because it's so expensive (I won't buy crap super cut up blow) and I take such a high dose of oxycodone (and it's not really safe to mix the 2, especially in high doses)...

But if anyone wants to try it, just please be careful. And only use a small amount of cocaine.
Well, use a small amount, if the cocaine is pretty pure or uncut.
Now, if it is really cut or cheap cocaine, then I would say, yeah, use a little more.
And crush up some oxycodone. Only what you are used too.. I would even go 5 to 10 mg less, depending.
So, if you are willing to take a small risk in mixing them, I would say, the high is pretty awesome.
just don't turn it into an all-the-time kinda thing. :p

BTW::
I have a little tip for anyone who snorts OxyCodone/OxyContin, or any other snort'able drug.
This helps you clean out mucus, and dry out your sinuses. So that when you snort the oxy or other drug, it doesn't get all mixed up with your mucus or wet sinuses, and waste.
When your sinuses are dry and clean, it is a lot easier for drugs to absorb, and they will also absorb a lot faster. The only downfall is, things burn just a little more.
Normally, snorting OxyContin doesn't really burn.
But when you clean your sinuses, it burns a little bit. BUT IT IS WORTH IT!!!
You get hella' more bang for your buck!

Anyway, here is the tip:

Things you will need --

Some kleenex (tissue) OR some toilet paper (Use 2-ply, but I recommend the new 3-ply stuff)
If you can only get 1-ply toilet paper, then I will explain in the steps what to do.
Now, these steps are more oriented towards using toilet paper, but if you only have access to some kleenex, its essentially the same. The only difference is that you would need to fold up a single sheet of kleenex into a square, rather than toilet paper.
Here are the links to the steps, there are 6 steps, and I guarantee, that if you properly follow these 6 steps once or twice, that you will notice a difference in your high (you will catch the high faster, and more of the drug will absorb, so it might even last a little longer. Just an overall better quality high.)
The only downfall is that, after you do the steps, when you snort your oxy or drug, that it will burn a little bit. Not bad though, and it is well worth it in my humble opinion.

Well, heres the links, good luck to whoever tries this:
(And let me know how it went. Just send me a PM to inform me on how it worked for you, so that I can try to improve the process a little more, and modify the steps. Thanks! ^^)

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Step 6

Again, good luck with it. It really does work.. Everyone that I've shown this process to, now swears by it when snorting oxy or anything else. It really does help it absorb a little faster, and it helps to not waste any (when the oxy/drug gets into your mucus, its harder for it, or it just wont absorb, you end up swallowing a lot of it, and that isn't much fun)... so, have fun with it. :p
PM me and let me know how it went for you (whoever tries it), and tell me what you think could use changing, so that I can improve it for it to work better. Thanks...

I am prescribed both Adderall (for my ADHD) and OxyContin (for my severe chronic pain -- from an accident, psoriatic arthritis, torn rotator cuff & shattered disk [lower back - L5] long story, I won't get into it.)
I'm on a pretty high dose of OxyContin. I get 300 80 mg pills along with 300 40 mg pills each month. I'm supposed to take 4 80's in the morning, and then 1 hour later, take 4 40's.
And in the evening, I am supposed to take 4 80's and 1 hour later, 4 40's.
In between those two, I take 1 80 and 1 40 together.
I actually don't like being on such a high dose, but my tolerance just went up so fast. It skyrocket'ed. @_@

I've used the same procedure myself for cleaning out my nose, it does work...

My question: How in the fuck does your Dr. prescribe you 36,000 mgs of oxycodone /month in good conscience? I'm sorry you have chronic pain, and in no way am I trying to minimize your plight, but he has you on nearly 1,000 mg's per day. 8o

Thkae the aderell first, then take the vitamin c followed by the OC a half hour later, actually a hr to obe safe after taking the vite c.

adderall and oxycodone will interact, and might make either drug feel stronger.

I've used the same procedure myself for cleaning out my nose, it does work...

My question: How in the fuck does your Dr. prescribe you 36,000 mgs of oxycodone /month in good conscience? I'm sorry you have chronic pain, and in no way am I trying to minimize your plight, but he has you on nearly 1,000 mg's per day. 8o

I have been prescribed to oxycodone for a very long time now. I had an accident years back that really messed me up, along with the fact that I have psoriatic arthritis and a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder. In my lower back, the disk L-5 is shattered. I've been through a back surgery.. But the surgery was botched. They were supposed to remove the disk and fragments, but instead, they just removed some, and left a lot of fragments behind. So I hurt even worse now.

I recently heard of a less-invasive back surgery, where the surgeon enters through your side, rather than your back or stomach (which is destructive and does more damage than good).. Once the surgeon would cut into your side, he use a small electrical current, to make a hole that goes all the way down to the disk or to whatever needs work. He would then stick a glass tube down the hole, cut the current, and begin working. He then has tools that he would stick down the tube for performing various procedures, like mine will require tools for removing and scraping disk. And then putting in that gel stuff they use.
I saw something on TV about this surgery, they showed it being performed on some guy, and no more than 2 days after the surgery, he was up walking and jumping around. It hast just a few days recovery time.
After my first back surgery, I was in the hospital for 2 weeks, and after that, I was in a wheelchair for a couple of days. After I got out of the wheelchair, I ended up using crutches for a week or so. It sucked... I still feel the after-effects of the surgery.
Dumbass surgeon barely took out any of the fragmented disk. :X
I am going to see a surgeon in a nearby city soon, to see what my options are with this surgery. I am really considering having it done, because the fragments they left in L-5 are just killing me with pain.

Without the pain medicine, I wouldn't really be able to walk much, I can't walk very well as it is now, I have to use a cane.
So, thats why I am on such a high dose. I've been on this stuff for a long time, and my tolerance just went up and up and up... skyrocketed...

It starts like this... you start by getting a few 5 or 10 mg pills (taking like 2 or so a day).... then before you know it, your up on more 10's (taking more, say 4 - 5 daily)... Again, before you know it, you are taking 20 mg pills (lets say, 4 - 5 of these), after a few months of doing that, your up again, this time onto 40 mg pills (3-5 daily)... and before ya' know it, you are taking 40 and 80 mg pills in MEGA high doses (4 80's and 4 40's in a single dose morning and night, and 1 80 and 1 40 in between), which without insurance, would cost you an arm and a leg to buy.. no, an arm, a leg, an eye, a testicle, and maybe the other arm. :p
Thank god, I am on the Purdue Patient Assistance Program.. So I get my OxyContin for virtually nothing. It cost's me $50, and then whatever it costs to send my prescriptions in to them via. overnight (I dont use anything else, so they don't get lost!)
I'm glad I found this program, without it (as I don't have insurance), I would probably be doing things I wouldn't be proud of to buy my medicine! haha just kidding... but I really don't have insurance that would cover the medicine :(

^ Thank you... I know from opiate abuse, that started from legit scripts, that tolerance skyrockets, but man that's a lot...

I'm not yet a candidate for back surgery, but if/when I am, my Dr. mentioned the "less evasive" surgery you made mention. I surely hope it doesn't come to that... My back pain is now in check w/ irregular use of NSAID's and therapy (no opiates unless illicit) so my back problems are a laugh in comparison to yours... Sorry... Thanks for the info... Have you and your Dr. ever discussed (if the time comes) how the hell to come off such a dose?

^ Thank you... I know from opiate abuse, that started from legit scripts, that tolerance skyrockets, but man that's a lot...

I'm not yet a candidate for back surgery, but if/when I am, my Dr. mentioned the "less evasive" surgery you made mention. I surely hope it doesn't come to that... My back pain is now in check w/ irregular use of NSAID's and therapy (no opiates unless illicit) so my back problems are a laugh in comparison to yours... Sorry... Thanks for the info... Have you and your Dr. ever discussed (if the time comes) how the hell to come off such a dose?

Hey drug struggler,
(hehe, cool, and funny nick :p)

Yeah, but back pain is pretty much all the same in the sense of it REALLY sucking, a lot! Even some-what minor (im not saying like, just a small twinge, I mean pain) back pain sucks. Many people say, it's the worst kind of pain, next too mouth & head pain. I agree, totally.

So I really feel for you man... How are the NSAID's and how is the therapy working for you?
Before I was put on OxyContin, I had tried all sorts of different methods, including injections, therapy, a chiropractor and many more. I also tried SO MANY different non-narcotic drugs. And i've done so much research over the years. I've come to a conclusion in my research. For pain management (not abuse, mind you), OxyCodone is one of the SAFEST drugs to take. Most, if not all of the non-narcotic pain relievers/pain management drugs have so many adverse side effects, and most of them either murder your liver or kidneys, or both.
If it's not abused (which I am guilty of myself :p), OxyCodone & other opiates (NOT ones containing any tylenol, ibuprofen or other drugs) are some of the safest pain killers out there.
Now, of course there is the one adverse side-effect of opiates, and this side-effect gives them a REALLY bad name. Addiction.
Addiction gives opiates like oxy a really bad name. Most people, when they find out I'm on it, look at me like I'm a total junkie! It's really sad.
Let me tell ya' a story.

One night, I was at the 24 hour grocery store (Ingles) near my house, with my father. Me and my father were standing in the checkout line, waiting, and there was an old lady waiting behind us, and some old guy waiting in front of us.

Well, as me and my dad were talking, the subject of "when was the last time you took your medicine?" came up, and I just happened to say "Dad, when was the last time you took your oxy?"
And the old lady behind us happened to hear me.
All of the sudden, me and my dad hear her say "Oh my god! You two take that crap!?". So we turn around and look at her and say "what...?"
So, she then says "that oxycodone or oxycotton or contin, whatever. its crap, and it will kill you!"
So then, I step in and say "What makes you think it will kill me? Oxy is one of the safest pain killers out there, aside from the addiction factor. Even that is not MUCh of a problem if it is used properly for pain management. Both me and my father are using it properly".
Anyway, it took us like 20 minutes to explain too her that the drug was safe, aside from the addiction thing. She had this idea in her head, that if people took it (properly or not), that it would give them all sorts of heart and kidney problems, BECAUSE of the addiction factor!
The old guy said pretty much the same thing she did...
So, see what kind of bad-rap this stuff has?

It should not have such a bad reputation, because some people abuse it. But hey, thats the way it goes.. or as they say down here 'them's the breaks!' ... lol

Anyway, I really wish people would be more understanding to the people who actually need the medicine, rather than thinking the medicine is downright evil and deadly because some people abuse it and become really addicted.

ANYWAYYYY :p ... I really understand what you are feeling, with the back pain thing. So, I really wish you the best of luck with it. And I really REALLY hope that it doesn't come down to back surgery, for you. BUT, even if it does, that new surgery they do, would probably help you more than the older style back surgery. Now, if they didn't have the new back surgery, I would be scared SHITLESS if I were you. But again, the new one I heard works wonders. Again, the guy on TV had it done, and he was up running and jumping around after only TWO, yeah, 2 days! haha

But, I still hope that it doesn't come down to that for you. I've been through surgery, it sucks no matter what. Fast recovery or not. :\

I had a seizure once, and fell backwards, hit my head on the pavement, fractured my skull and caused a subdural hematoma(it formed a 7 cm clot at the time, and it stayed only 7 cm until I was discharged) on my brain.

Well, I ended up in the hospital for a week, after that I was discharged.
Well, I started noticing these HORRIBLE headaches and migraines 3 days after being discharged. Well, i waited another day (4 days after discharge now), and they didn't go away, so I decided to go get checked out. I went to the local hospital, and they performed another CT scan, and some other tests, and found out that my brain had started bleeding again, and the clot went from 7 cm to almost 22 cm ..

The doctor told me, that if I had waited any longer, I probably would have suffered some sort of brain damage along with death shortly thereafter. Well, they then sent me to the hospital nearby in Asheville (the one I went too before), and I had to get an emergency surgery done to drill a hole in my head to alleviate the pressure and let some of the blood out.

Anyway, my point is, even though it was a rather small surgery, it SUCKED.
I hurt SO badly for days. AND on top of that, when I was in the hospital, they would NOT give me my oxycontin (on a high dose already), they would only give me a 20 mg shot of morphine every 2 hours, and 2 10 mg percocet in between. I finally convinced them to give my oxycodone, but they only gave me 10 mg with the percos. so 20 mg total, thats nothing for me.

So, I was suffering almost the WHOLE time I was in the hospital, thank god for my mother, she couldn't stand to see me suffer, so she snuck in a lot of my pills for me. I had a small bag with me that had some of my stuff in it, I hid them in that, and I would go into the bathroom, lock the door and either snort or take some normally. I couldn't in my room, because they had a camera to keep an eye on me and make sure I didn't have another seizure.

Well, those are my 2 stories.. yep, I lied, I told 2 stories instead of 1. :p
Anyway,

I really wish you the best of luck with your back. And I really hope you don't end up having to get surgery. Good luck mate! I will keep you in mah' prayers, for you to feel better.

-- Julian/Rurik

-- BTW:: By illicit... you mean you buy some oxy or opiates every now and then? :p
If and when you ever get oxycodone, how do you take it? Insufflation (Snorting)? Chewing? just plain taking them?

-- BTW:: drug struggler -- Please send me a PM or something, I would like to chat with you more on the subjects of back pain, opiates, general pain, pmanagement, etc, so I was wondering if you had MSN, AIM or Skype or something.
I have all 3, so, if you have any of them and if you wanna chat with me, just send me a PM containing your AIM/MSN/Skype ID, and I'll add you. (I hope I don't get into trouble for this, its just this forum wont let me send PM's yet >: | )
I look forward to talking with you.

Last edited:
i also gotta say, drugs hit every individual in a unique way (especially street drugs and phsycadelics) and any mix of drugs will hit you, they will not cancel each other out. (unless you took too little of either drug to affect your individual tolerance, and even then your just not feeling it, their not canceling out shit) for me,...

Hey bud, not intending to argue at all man, but I have to say that mixing diff drugs can absolutely kill one or the other. The best example is caine and mdma. The caine will completely cancel the mdma no matter how much you take. Caine is a very jealous drug...lol.

I'm not sure about adderall mixed with oxycodone, but be careful, I mixed adderall with heroin once. I kept doing more and more adderall because the heroin was masking the true power of the adderall. Then once I ran out of heroin, the effects of the adderall picked up to a very uncomfortable level that lasted all day. I imagine that many people OD that way. As for vitamin C, I think vitamin C goes well with all drugs. Most drugs cause more than normal amounts of oxidation in your body, so consumption of antioxidants are essential. It may take away some of the effect of the adderall, so why don't you wait until after the adderall hits before you take any antioxidants. That way it wont interfere with absorption. Just make sure to include antioxidants at some point after the effects of the adderall hit, for health sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.