Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Gel Caps vs parachuting molly

Fluffyfunk

Greenlighter
Hey,

Me and my friends have always parachuted molly crystals. I just brought some gel capsuals. Does it take longer for the gel capsuals to digest (thus slower onset)? We normally parachute via wrapping it up in rizzla paper. Also should I fill out the rest of the cap with something neutral like sugar so its not mainly empty?

Thanks in advance.

Hey,

Me and my friends have always parachuted molly crystals. I just brought some gel capsuals. Does it take longer for the gel capsuals to digest (thus slower onset)? We normally parachute via wrapping it up in rizzla paper. Also should I fill out the rest of the cap with something neutral like sugar so its not mainly empty?

Thanks in advance.

No need to put anything else in the cap just put your molly in there and thats it - its pretty much the same time as paracuting as the caps start to disolve the second you put them in your mouth.

Remember if your taking them anywhere to keep them dry or they strat to turn to jelly and can stick together etc.

No need to put anything else in the cap just put your molly in there and thats it - its pretty much the same time as paracuting as the caps start to disolve the second you put them in your mouth.

Remember if your taking them anywhere to keep them dry or they strat to turn to jelly and can stick together etc.

Thanks very much for the info. I wouldn't cause the crystal molly any harm if I loaded up a bunch of caps and left them for a few months right? The Jelly doesn't degrade unless its in contact with water right? Sorry for the simplistic question, I just didn't want to mess it up :)

Thanks very much for the info. I wouldn't cause the crystal molly any harm if I loaded up a bunch of caps and left them for a few months right? The Jelly doesn't degrade unless its in contact with water right? Sorry for the simplistic question, I just didn't want to mess it up :)

No need to apologise at all - thats what the threads are for.

Your right though, the molly will be fine stored in the gel caps aslong as you keep them dry. :)

Chuck an empty gel cap in some warm water and watch how fast it breaks open, that's how much longer you will have to wait (few seconds).

Gel caps are great as you can accurately measure out your dosage if you plan on taking them elsewhere. Like Bearlove has said though, keep them dry!

Chuck an empty gel cap in some warm water and watch how fast it breaks open, that's how much longer you will have to wait (few seconds).

Gel caps are great as you can accurately measure out your dosage if you plan on taking them elsewhere. Like Bearlove has said though, keep them dry!

Thanks very much for the responses. I brought these because I was fed up of trying to balance a hundred things while I create a bomb in poor lighting. Plus if someone finds a bunch of caps it looks less dodgy then a baggy full of crystals.

Don't suppose you have any good tips on how to measure out MDMA crystals? I've been trying to work out how much is 100mg per but since I don't know how much I had to start off with. I can't do simple division.

You need to invest in a decent set of scales. What you get and what I get would be 2 completely different products and no one here could tell you how much is 100mg just by looking at it. Weighing it would be the only way and even then your product could be cut with something so 100mg could contain any where from 0mg to 100mg of MDMA. As long as you are sure your molly is decent than 100mg should be a good amount to fill those caps with.

tl;dr. Use scales.

Last edited:
Thanks very much for all the info. Now to whore the internet for a cheap but effective scale set :) I've been reading bluelight for a while now. But this was the first day i decided to post. The community here is very friendly so thanks guys.

Thanks very much for all the info. Now to whore the internet for a cheap but effective scale set :) I've been reading bluelight for a while now. But this was the first day i decided to post. The community here is very friendly so thanks guys.

If you dont have scales and your working with crystals - crush them up into a fine powder (two spoons or put a piece of paper over them and crush with credit card etc).

Make a nice even line and divide into 10 equal pills - not going to be exactly 100mgs each but a few mgs either way isnt going to make that much of a difference with MDMA :)

a desicant wouldn't be a bad idea either, if you live in a humid climate,

iv kept molly in caps for a couple months with no problems

Wow, really? So, if I eat 100mg in a capsule as opposed to opening the capsule and pouring the powder down my throat, I'm not really gaining much?

Comparing my last two experiences, both times 100mg MDA, first time poured the powder into my mouth and washed it down, second time bombed in gel capsule on a SUPER empty stomach. I felt like it punched me in the nut sack the first time but lasted only about 4 hours, and the second time was a meh roll but seemed to last forever. ~7 months between the two rolls. Time of onset for both seemed to be about the same though.

mdma doesnt degrade easily. its a pretty stable molecule.

if the pharoahs had mdma, any pills we dug up with them would still be good today.

^bearlove-

I was going on the notion people would be smart enough to not put the DESICANT in there MDMA. Hehe.