• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I ran out of my suboxone script, need help!

boundforglorywt

Bluelighter
To start, I am generic suboxone (BUNA) 8mg 3x's a day, but my doctor is a bit crooked and money hungry and makes me go twice a month. I just couldn't afford it this month so I made it as long as possible with my script then my buddy helped me out. I only have about another 36 hours til my doctors, but I'm really feeling sick and CANNOT go into the office pouring sweat and looking like I'm withdrawing.

What can I do to get by the the 36 hours and NOT look like a sweaty withdrawing mess in his office ( so i don't get cut off, he doesn't care if i had the money or not to come in, in his eyes i shouldn't be withdrawing no matter what ) My life has really changed for the better now that I'm pretty much steady on suboxone I really can't afford to get kicked out of the doctor ( he definitely won't piss test me, but he he see obvious sign's I'm screwed! )

I have about 7 0.1 MG clonidine tablets, that's it. Please help what can I do :(:?:?

SL ---> TDS

Sorry you feel this way. If I read this correct then why wouldn't your doctor expect you to be in withdrawal.. I would if you were expected to show up twice a month to get your refills and you didn't show up for a whole month. I would only imagine if you show up in good shape he is going to wonder how in the hell that happened and examine if he had you on two high of a dose to begin with.

Some things you can take yo ease your withdraws would be loperamide and kratom.

here is what i recommend to actually withdrawal from opiates. Think about finding a better doctor.

The medications I would explore the use of fror detox would be:

>Clonidine< DOSED EVER FOUR HOURS..

one of either
>NEURONTIN< >HERE< >HERE<
OR >Lyrica<

>A BENZO BUT JUST AT NIGHT<
>a nsaid<
>melatonin<
tylenol

(Opi Withdrawal) what is the best comfort meds for opiate w/d?

I hope this helps :)

loperamide is gonna be your best bet outside illicit opiates

Boundforglory, When are you going back to your doctor? If he asks why you havn't been in, you could tell him that you are trying to lower your dosage. I think 24 mg suboxone daily is a lot and you could get by on much less. Wish you luck!

well its not a full aonist, like i ran out of my oxycodone or morphine, it was be pleasant hwowber, there are some thing you can do to lessen the severity of the symptoms. get some imodium AD (its anidiarhhea) medicine. you have opiate receptors in your Gi tract plus you will bea hero and get all the pinkillers you want, as well which why you get such duscinfirt diwne

SL ---> TDS

Sorry you feel this way. If I read this correct then why wouldn't your doctor expect you to be in withdrawal.. I would if you were expected to show up twice a month to get your refills and you didn't show up for a whole month. I would only imagine if you show up in good shape he is going to wonder how in the hell that happened and examine if he had you on two high of a dose to begin with.

Some things you can take yo ease your withdraws would be loperamide and kratom.

here is what i recommend to actually withdrawal from opiates. Think about finding a better doctor.

The medications I would explore the use of fror detox would be:

>Clonidine< DOSED EVER FOUR HOURS..

one of either
>NEURONTIN< >HERE< >HERE<
OR >Lyrica<

>A BENZO BUT JUST AT NIGHT<
>a nsaid<
>melatonin<
tylenol

(Opi Withdrawal) what is the best comfort meds for opiate w/d?

I hope this helps :)
well to put it kindly hes crooked. he tells me straight up if i can't aforrd to come in twice that i have to make my script last or get them from my father ( he treats him too ) but he won't help me out.

thanks everyone so much for the replies, I think i'm going to make it because of all of your help.

edit: I am working on finding a new doctor i'm in the process, but i'm very low income and can't afford them initial visits

Sorry that you're having this trouble. I agree you need to find a new doctor n I really hope that you do. You can't have to go without for days days on end.
All the best, Evey x

Thanks a lot Evey. This honestly feels worse then coming off of dope, so ridiculous m doctors should actually be here to help addicts not make them worse. Worst come's the worst I will ween myself to half my dose and < find a way > to afford the visits until i can afford a better doctors... but that's crazy too....

edit: my brain isn't working right, maybe i could ween myself down to half and just make it the month! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
he would really cut you off if you go into his office W/Ding? as a damn doctor, I'm sure he has made the connection that once people stop taking some meds, after they have been taking them for awhile - these people will withdrawal? kinda perplexes me that he's so hard-lined about this...

so you're going to see your doctor soon, that's good. apparently you can't buy your subs on the street, or I'm sure you would have done so already

just remember that suboxone w/d isn't as painful as opiate w/d, I know you're hurting, but take some comfort in this. I'm sure you can take a shower/drink some coffee and go into the Doctor's office and pretend like all is well for an hour - think about the payoff, man! I know you can do it...

Thanks a lot Evey. This honestly feels worse then coming off of dope, so ridiculous m doctors should actually be here to help addicts not make them worse. Worst come's the worst I will ween myself to half my dose and < find a way > to afford the visits until i can afford a better doctors... but that's crazy too....

I cannot begin to understand what you all go through in the US, my heart truly goes out to you all. I thought that Obama was getting the NHS over there - like the UK. What happened to that?
You're more than welcome to PM me anytime. I'm on 8 mg suboxone after 6-800 codeine addiction n I cannot begin to imagine what you are going through.
Is there not someone there who could help you find a new doc???

Here in the UK, I see my doc every 3 months but he's booked up good n I need to have my suboxone increased as having cravings n real depressed.

Anyway you take care ok.

Evey xxx

edit: my brain isn't working right, maybe i could ween myself down to half and just make it the month! LOL[/QUOTE]

he would really cut you off if you go into his office W/Ding? as a damn doctor, I'm sure he has made the connection that once people stop taking some meds, after they have been taking them for awhile - these people will withdrawal? kinda perplexes me that he's so hard-lined about this...

so you're going to see your doctor soon, that's good. apparently you can't buy your subs on the street, or I'm sure you would have done so already

just remember that suboxone w/d isn't as painful as opiate w/d, I know you're hurting, but take some comfort in this. I'm sure you can take a shower/drink some coffee and go into the Doctor's office and pretend like all is well for an hour - think about the payoff, man! I know you can do it...
yeah man, it's insane. Thanks a lot for the kind words. It really does mean a lot to me. I only have about 13 hours to go, I think i got this.

Oh and yeah i could've definitely bought them off the streets, but I'm flat broke i had a bad accident and can't work, I'm only on welfare that's how i pay for the one visit I'm in the process of getting social security.

I cannot begin to understand what you all go through in the US, my heart truly goes out to you all. I thought that Obama was getting the NHS over there - like the UK. What happened to that?
You're more than welcome to PM me anytime. I'm on 8 mg suboxone after 6-800 codeine addiction n I cannot begin to imagine what you are going through.
Is there not someone there who could help you find a new doc???

Here in the UK, I see my doc every 3 months but he's booked up good n I need to have my suboxone increased as having cravings n real depressed.

Anyway you take care ok.

Evey xxx

edit: my brain isn't working right, maybe i could ween myself down to half and just make it the month! LOL
[/QUOTE]Thanks hun! The reason i get 24mg a day was that i was a garbage disposal for drugs, doing near 50/100 bags of heroin a day on top of 120mg of oxycodone and 200mg-600mg of morphine a day it took me a long time to even feel normal on 24mg of sub I was going go on methadone but didn't want to ever have to deal with that withdraw.

and obama sucks... terrible president our health care is crap. I will get a new sub doctor but the first visit is so expensive and I only get a small amount of money each month ( i can't work, bad accident ) good luck on getting a better dose for you :)

and sorry neversicknomore about putting that in the one post, i'm not completely with it today :/

Is dope, heroin?
I been on suboxone for almost 6 months now. Was codeine addict n still craving it. I need more suboxone.
You PM me if you need to talk ok. I hate withdrawals they suck. Was sucidal n cut my wrist never want to go through that again xx

Well the withdrawal from the sub's "when you ever come off" is going to be just about as bad as coming off methadone. but anyways..

Just go in there and if you are feeling sick or sweating or what not just tell him you think you might be getting the flu, or a bad cold, or tell him you think you might be getting food poison, just think of something it's not that hard.

Is dope, heroin?
I been on suboxone for almost 6 months now. Was codeine addict n still craving it. I need more suboxone.
You PM me if you need to talk ok. I hate withdrawals they suck. Was sucidal n cut my wrist never want to go through that again xx
yes dope is heroin. addiction is crazy and makes you do super crazy things. and thanks i will PM if i need to hun :D try to get your doctor to up your dose tell him whats going on and you should be good to go.

Well the withdrawal from the sub's "when you ever come off" is going to be just about as bad as coming off methadone. but anyways..

Just go in there and if you are feeling sick or sweating or what not just tell him you think you might be getting the flu, or a bad cold, or tell him you think you might be getting food poison, just think of something it's not that hard.
he may be crooked, but he isn't stupid lol any doctor could tell the difference of withdraw and an actual sickness just by your pupil size........

figured I would give y'all an update since you were all there for me. Thanks again to all who helped me out.

-well I got my script, but I got cut back DRASTICALLY! I was like doc, this just isn't enough, he straight up said it's not his problem, but at least I'm not sick! As we speak I'm shopping for a new doctor. Please... wish me luck :D

I figured that was going to happen as he was then aware that you were able to get through the month on half supply. I would think about rolling with the new dose.. you just went through some significant withdraws why loose all that progress.. and 24mgpd I really a high fucking dose.. just going to have to eventually taper or stay on the costly maintenance for life. Also I think finding the smallest dose possible on maintenance will provide the best life as it will be more likely to allow you to live a better life.. little more emotions, chance to fall in love, more spice for life.

and no worries about the snip just doing it to protect you:D