• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Legitimate research chemicals?

Sentience

Bluelighter
Before anyone misunderstands my question, I am not asking for sources, so please dont post any to get the thread closed. This is more of a general question.

Basically....Do any reputable chem suppliers who actually cater to the scientific community stock any of the "RCs" that are commonly sold at sites that cater to drug culture, like ones with bug eyed apes holding chemical symbols...lol. Not very professional looking if such a hypothetical site actually existed. Do reputable chem labs deal in these chemicals at all? I would think that some of them would be, especially if they were dual use for agriculture or had some valid use in medicine.

Has anyone ever gotten a worth while RC from a lab that the authorities would consider 'legitimate'?

And please dont drop names. This is a purely hypothetical question for information purposes only.

i havent actually bought any but i have scrawled through the imense chem lists of some 'legitimate' sites and found lots of intersting chems, on i was looking at had a list of tryptamines containing well over 50 different tryptamines including dpt dipt amt and many more

Pharmacutical 'rc's' (phenaz and etiz) are more commonly produced in reputable labs i think, but they're not rc's in the same sense as meph naphyrone and the likes, i'm not sure if its even right to class them as research chemicals as phenazepam is prescribed in russia and etizolam all over albeit not that often

Not sure about the stimulant rc's, only labs i know are labs mainly produce the rc's, and arn't all that reputable.

Might be completely wrong on all that though

i havent actually bought any but i have scrawled through the imense chem lists of some 'legitimate' sites and found lots of intersting chems, on i was looking at had a list of tryptamines containing well over 50 different tryptamines including dpt dipt amt and many more

Yes, I have also seen legitimate sites that sell 'typrtamines' but I didnt know what most of them were.....big long lists. It might be fun to research them 1 by 1, but it might be a little cumbersome.

4-Acetoxy-N,N-diethyltryptamine 4-aco-dmt
N,N-Diisopropyltryptamine dipt
N,N-Dipropyltryptamine, dpt
5-Methoxy-alpha-methyltryptamine 5-meo-amt

there is many more, nearly any tryptamine can be found its just knowing the chemical names ^ here is a few you might be intersted in

we are not talking exclusively about psychedelics though. We could be talking about stimulants or MDMA substitutes....I suppose we could get some interesting answers there though....with all the chemists that tend to hang out in that community.