• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Kratom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna try this kratom + cimetidine thingie. But those online sources for cimetidine dont ship to Canada, so if anyone knows of where to buy this (online or locally here in Toronto) then please post that source

Tried some Bali Kratom to see what all the fuss was. I have a pretty decent opiate tolerance, I only respond to Opana. Saying this, I consumed 5 grams of it and didn't feel a thing. Does this stuff really work? Do i have to bump it up to like 8 g's to feel anything?

I'd say 20g, but if I'm not mistaken that may cause projectile vomiting...

If you have opiate tolerance, kratom will be no good for a buzz, but may alleviate withdrawal symptoms.

I think I once had Maeng Da, covered with full spectrum extract.
That was one of the best products I'd tried.

Hey so have never done kratom before and had a few questions regarding kratom and opiate w/d. Does anyone have any experience with using kratom to help with opiate detox? If so, what would be a recommended starting does for someone with a moterately high (.3< diacetylmorphine smoked a day) tolerance for alitlle over a year? Also does anyone know if it can be used with suboxone without risking precipitated w/d i.e. Does it bind with the same receptors? Does kratom have any Interactions if taken with benzos? What is the best way for consumption (perferably not plugged)? Are there any potentiators? What is the strongest type and form to get it in e.g. Powder or leaves (saw numberous different types on different websites)? Sorry for all the questions, have researched a bit but it's always good hearing first hand as apposed to reading different arguements people have on other forums. Have seen it in smoke shops but always so expensive. Thanks all and sorry for all the questions. Like i said have not tried kratom before but am really interested in it but want to understand and know the facts first about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would start with about 6 grams (2 tsp) or so, work your way up if need be. Powdered leaf is the way to go in my opinion, just get plain bali.

There are a couple of ways to use it, mainly making it into a tea and drinking it (i can provide a recipe if needed) or just eating the powdered leaf itself.

The interaction with benzos would be the same as with opiates, or at least that's the best way to compare it.

EDIT: I found this regarding Kratom and bupe, hope it helps.

Last edited:
I'd say 20g, but if I'm not mistaken that may cause projectile vomiting...

If you have opiate tolerance, kratom will be no good for a buzz, but may alleviate withdrawal symptoms.

I think I once had Maeng Da, covered with full spectrum extract.
That was one of the best products I'd tried.

Did you feel anything off the extract? Like any type of the warm euphoric feeling stronger opiates give?

I'd like to hear how everyone takes their kratom. The taste is awful and its getting to where I can barely swallow it. So what do you mix it with. I usually mix it with iced tea. I've tried the hot tea way, applesauce, koolaid, and lemonade. Anuy other suggestions? Those of youthat parachute, how do you go about doinf that? Toilet paper?

Yall have a good night now, ya hear?

I'd like to hear how everyone takes their kratom. The taste is awful and its getting to where I can barely swallow it. So what do you mix it with. I usually mix it with iced tea. I've tried the hot tea way, applesauce, koolaid, and lemonade. Anuy other suggestions? Those of youthat parachute, how do you go about doinf that? Toilet paper?

In soya milk I found to be best.

Did you feel anything off the extract? Like any type of the warm euphoric feeling stronger opiates give?
That was the best Kratom I'd tried. An extract alone was lacking, as was plain leaf, but leaf coated with full-spectrum extract provided a much more potent high, better than hydrocodone imo, with no nausea, and much smaller doses needed than plain leaf.
So yes, I had the nice, warm, opioid glow from only a couple grams.

Really?? I find it tastes not bad at all, a bit like green tea.

Maybe some brands taste worse then others??

Last edited:
I down mine usually with Grapefruit juice if I gots it..kills the awful taste, and from some reading I have done has been known to potentiate it's effects a bit.

Euphoric123...if you've got a pretty decent Opie tolerance, then the regular kratom blends won't really do much for getting you lifted, not relieving WD's. There are stronger extracts which will probably do the trick, but they can be pretty costly. UEI is sort of the go to for a potent, strong extract that can knock you on your behind. I've tried it many times, and it is definitely the best stuff on the market IMO. All depends on tolerance though and where your at. If your tolerance is low at the moment, a gram or less could get you some serious face scratching, pain killing, euphoric effects...

Careful though. UEI (as well as any kratom really) can kick your but and is addicting after you put some time in with it...

Hey man....so that UEI stuff could give someone the warm euphoric feeling that stronger opiates provide?

Toss n wash here. Threw it all into the back of my throat, slammed some apple juice, all gone, barely tasted a thing.

Edit: UEI, Isn't that that leaf coated with a full-spectrum extract?
Think that's what I had and it kicked ass.

This method will reduce your kratom withdrawal by about 95%, and it'll allow you to go to work regularly without suffering from WD's while at work. Its a true, tried and tested method:

Step 1. Try to taper down your kratom use to 2-4 grams twice or 3 times daily (I'm talking about the powder, not extract)

Step 2. Take your last 2-4 grams of powder after dinner, so around 7 or 8 PM. This will ensure a decent night sleep.

Step 3. Your WD's should start next day around noon to afternoon. As soon as you feel them coming on take the following: 1x250 mg Phenibut + 1x500 mg GABA.

Step 4. You need to take those 2 capsules every 2 to 3 hours during the first 3 worst days of your withdrawal. After 3 days you can taper it off to maybe taking them every 4 to 6 hours.

Step 5. You can also take loperamide if you get loose stool or diarrhea

And that is that, your WD's should only last 5 to 6 days at the most and you will barely feel a damn thing.

For some reason phenibut in combination with GABA works amazingly well, as opposed to phenibut alone. I believe the GABA takes care of the body WD's, and phenibut takes care of brain WD's since it does cross the BB barrier while GABA doesnt.

Good luck ;)
So get a load of this. I posted this exact same post as above on another forum, and they banned me for it. Even though I was just trying to help people.

I was a bit shocked, but then I did some digging and found out why. See here:

http://www.zimbio.com/The+social+co...icles/bN6z96B6Nq7/Kratom+Forum+Scammed+Banned

The Kratom Forum (www.thekratomforum.com) : Scammed or Banned !

We frequently receive complaints from users about a kratom forum, named The Kratom Forum. It appears as a so called objective place where kratom users can share information in a closed forum and post reviews of their beloved vendors, but there is a bit more you should know about this forum.

The forum which presents itself as objective, was originally set up by kratom sellers, we wont mention them, since we have really no intention of promoting these. Jacky, an old member already observed this in 2009 (1);

“the impression that I got, is that a few people own that website that also own small companies that sell kratom. and they think they might be keeping a lid on things.”

Over the years the forum has changed and it currently tries to present a number of sellers who will get “open” and “objective” reviews from the members. Really ? No way! The fact is that users are seeing a small selection of sellers, these sellers charge relatively a lot more for their kratom, while other, much more ecoonical sellers are simply being blocked or rated negatively (positive reviews are being removed). Buyers who post their real experiences on the kratom forum are simply being banned and the posts are being deleted. Here is one such report from Liviana.

” They banned me without reason. They got pissy after I reported IAMSHAMAN or charging my credit card and lying about refunds… and said that my ban was because I advertised innapropriate content. I didn’t advertise anything. ” (2)

This member was directly banned, simply for addressing a very serious issue. It is not uncommon that users are being banned for telling the truth and warning other buyers for certain practices that might be negative for the Kratom Forum owners and sponsors. This includes discussions about the quality of the kratom. So what happens when someone writes something positve about another seller on this forum? Believe it or not, but they get banned as well!

See the following message we received last week for example.

“I also am a member on TKF I tried to defend XXXX as some things they was saying about XXXX was not true but I got a warning that I would be banned if I posted any thing GOOD about XXXX and they deleted my post.”

These kind of messages reach us often, users are being pressured and censured. The newcomers on the forum, unaware of these practices, are being fooled by positive reviews from sellers that are charging 2 and even 3 times more than non-TKF sellers.

On the Mitragyna Speciosa facebook page (3) we discussed this issue with some other kratom users and community members. One long time community member noted the following(4)

“Because that forum is run by vendors and if people discovered they could buy quality leaf/powder at a fraction of the price it would ruin the american and european vendors ability to milk people for their cash.”

And the word “pricefixing” showed up;

“I still find it amazing that these so called ‘reputable vendors’ get away with the price fixing, they are quick off the mark to big up each other and put down anyone who does not follow their pricing guide lines.

Another source (5) came to the following conclusion, that was shared by many others,

“I’d recommend you stay away from thekratomforum if you want open an honest discussion.”

We could go on and fill this page with a lot similar quotes, but we hope the message is clear

Last edited:
I'd love to find some of this around where I live (Dayton, OH) for opioid addiction maintenance. Bupe works really well to kick my withdrawals and my habit and can be stimulating, same I heard can happen with Kratom except not nearly as potent. I really need motivation. My friend brought some down from Michigan. I need to find a vendor near me ASAP!

So get a load of this. I posted this exact same post as above on another forum, and they banned me for it. Even though I was just trying to help people.

I was a bit shocked, but then I did some digging and found out why. See here:

http://www.zimbio.com/The+social+co...icles/bN6z96B6Nq7/Kratom+Forum+Scammed+Banned

Funny, I got banned from the same place for the same reason. The people on that forum were really cool and fun to hang out with, and I even met some very cool, generous vendors, however the nazi-admins have some kind of power/control/paranoia complex and it's absolutely pathetic. They think that 'burning kratom' makes them the leaders of some secret underground society, and that no one should ever talk about it, even though they have a forum for it. Basically, if you posted almost anything pertaining to kratom, your post would get deleted or locked because of some retarded rule they just made up the day before.

I was directly banned after spending quite a while on there, built a reputation, had several hundred posts, and one day just BAM got permanently banned with absolutely no chance of appeal, and when I asked what rule I had broken because I truly had no idea what I did wrong, I was told BY THE FORUM'S OWNER "some rules are assumed"!! I'm not kidding!! I literally got permanently banned for a rule that isn't even posted. WTF?

Trust me, I understand why people shouldn't go around posting "OMG I GET WASTED ON KRATOM ERRYDAY!!1" because it's an amazing plant with tons of benefits, and luckily it remains legal for us to purchase. If the internet is buzzing with people talking about getting high on kratom, it'll be scheduled in no time, it's already on it's way. However the way that forum is run by it's admins is a fucking joke. Shame, because like I said, some cool folks hang out there.

Ah well. There's always BL. :)

Anyway, enough bashing TKF, onto better things:

Tried some Bali Kratom to see what all the fuss was. I have a pretty decent opiate tolerance, I only respond to Opana. Saying this, I consumed 5 grams of it and didn't feel a thing. Does this stuff really work? Do i have to bump it up to like 8 g's to feel anything?

DO NOT take 20g like that one guy said, that is way too much and you will have a shitty day as a result. Try ~8-10g of bali. The way I prepare it, is first of all, pop a 200mg cimetidine before you start preparation, that way you give it time to start working. Using up a small ~20oz empty soda bottle, fill about 1/4 of the bottle with orange juice. Weight out about 8 or 9 grams of bali powder, and dump it into the bottle. Shake it vigorously so it infuses into the water. The kratom powder will not dissolve so don't expect it to. Once you've shaken it enough to where it looks completely suspended in the OJ, allow it to sit so the foam dissipates and you have just a dark brown/green grainy looking liquid. Grab a glass of water, and place it in front of you, you'll want this later. Open the cap of the kratom bottle, swish it around gently so the particles are good and suspended, but not enough to cause foam again, place it to your lips and chug that shit! Put on music, close your eyes, hold your nose, do whatever it takes to chug all the liquid down without spewing it back up. Don't sip it, it will be worse, you'll just lengthen the process and won't hit you as well, just CHUG it all at once. As soon as you're done, grab that glass of water and chug a few mouthfuls of that to flush out/wash down all the nasty kratom leftover in your mouth. Once you've done that, sit back and enjoy the waves of euphoria as they pour over you. Even with an opioid tolerance, this should get you SOMETHING. Remember, kratom is NOT an opiate, and is not nearly as potent. The effect is very nice, but can be subtle.

Once you've done that, sit back and enjoy the waves of euphoria as they pour over you. Even with an opioid tolerance, this should get you SOMETHING.

If you are taking and have a tolerance to Opana, I don't think any dosage of plain powdered leaf is going to give you any euphoria whatsoever.

However, it will still do you a lot of good if you are in withdrawal.

Ok sorry bro. I'm new and that's all i'm used to seeing elsewhere :)

I fade out like whoa on Dramamine.

I've tried Kratom 15x extract multiple times. It came in a 3g package. What I used to disguise the taste was a bottle of snapple apple. I poured the pouch into my drink and shook it up until it was all mixed up. Chugged it as quick as i could, 30 mins later i feel good.

I tried 6g's of the 15x extract and it made me kinda nod out. But from the few times I tried it, it upset my stomach only once. <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.