• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

10mg valium

Status
Not open for further replies.

lman_15

Bluelighter
I got a bunch of 10mg valium's. What's the best way to take them snorting or popping?
I took 1 and didn't feel that much of a buzz. But if I railed one would I get more high? Are they okay to rail?
Background info. been doing oxy for a year. 80mg a day. duno if that would affect it or not

Snorting benzodiazepines is a complete and total waste of time. If you sublingually administer your Valium (put it on your tongue and let it dissolve) it will hit you faster than snorting will. Again, do not snort Valium or other benzos. It is a complete waste.

Your oxycodone tolerance won't do anything in regards to benzodiazepines. Valium (diazepam) is not cross-tolerant with oxycodone (which is an opiate). Different classes of drugs.

Snorting them is almost pointless, as with most benzos, because the bioavailability is very low. 10mg valium is a very low dose, you can check our benzo converter but it's maybe what, 1mg xanax? Eating them is the best way to take them, and most people need a higher dose than 10mg to feel any kind of almost recreational affect. If your tolerant to opiates I can't guestimate an amount that would be safe because I'm not familiar with it, but DO NOT SNORT THE VALIUM, TAKE IT ORALLY TO GET THE MOST OUT OF IT :)

EDIT: NT beat me to it, but, same answer :)

Last edited:
I got a bunch of 10mg valium's. What's the best way to take them snorting or popping?
I took 1 and didn't feel that much of a buzz. But if I railed one would I get more high? Are they okay to rail?
Background info. been doing oxy for a year. 80mg a day. duno if that would affect it or not

sublingualy (not sure on the spelling their) or parachuting.

sublingualy is putting them under your tongue and letting them dissolve do not snort benzo's its a complete and utter waste. Another choice would be parachuting and thats simply crushing the pill into a powder and wrapping it in a small piece of tissue paper and eat the piece of tissue paper really fast with some water and it will drop the powdered substance into your stomach dissolving the good stuff much quicker and it'll hit a good bit harder. eat the pills dont waste them by trying to shove them up your nose trust me the buzz isn't existent when you snort em. Just try about 30-40 mgs taken normally or 20-30 mg parachuted or sublingualy. Its your choice bud :)

I wouldn't go higher than 30-40mg on your first time. Valium (and most benzos) are pretty subtle in their effects, don't expect it to feel like doing a lot of oxycodone or something...

If you go higher than 30-40mg, you will almost certainly black out and not remember the experience anyway.

I wouldn't go higher than 30-40mg on your first time. Valium (and most benzos) are pretty subtle in their effects, don't expect it to feel like doing a lot of oxycodone or something...

If you go higher than 30-40mg, you will almost certainly black out and not remember the experience anyway.

yeah i agree with neighborhoodthreat if you black out its practically wastin the drug....

Indeed. Another danger of blacking out on benzos (like Valium) is blacking out and then doing stupid things (like trying to drive your car or drinking a lot of alcohol - which will make the blackout even worse) - and then not remembering what stupid things you did.

As long as you're smart about dosing, you'll be fine and will enjoy/benefit from the experience. :)

haha i wish i had some video footage of a couple of nights i had benzo blackouts...from what my friends have said i was one wild white boy several times because of alcohol and benzo's

don't rail any benzos like others have said, and i would suggest 20-30mgs with some oxy

Okay so snorting is not an option. I guess I'll be putting them under my tongue from now on. How much mg would be a safe recreational dose? (on top of my 80mg oxy a day habit). How quick does tolerance develop? also, dependence?

Okay so snorting is not an option. I guess I'll be putting them under my tongue from now on. How much mg would be a safe recreational dose? (on top of my 80mg oxy a day habit). How quick does tolerance develop? also, dependence?

20-30mgs would be good with some oxy, and i usually add in some funky weed and some lyirca....and tolerance raises as quickly as you want it to raise, if you dose every day it will raise like every day....if you increase the time between doses you will be able to get the desired effects from 20-40mgs every time

well here's what i'm saying i did 10mg today. If I do 30mg this weekend and only do it once a week will my tolerance increase?

well here's what i'm saying i did 10mg today. If I do 30mg this weekend and only do it once a week will my tolerance increase?

not really, if you start to feel a little tolerance which is somewhat inevitable, add in some weed or lyirca, but you should be fine especially because valium and oxy especially affect cytochromes 450 meaning you will get more out of both drugs = win!

just be safe with those benzo's man....benzo's may be hard to OD on but the stupid things you do sometimes if you reach the blackout point can kill you just as easily...watch the alcohol consumption on top of it and watch your oxy intake and enjoy brotha. i think if you do that you'll be golden with 30mg's of diazepam

The best way to take Benzos is to let them melt in your mouth or just swallow them. If you Must sniff than go ahead but youll be disapointed.

I think that if he hasn't figured that out in the 6 months since this thread was started then he's a chump :|

Status
Not open for further replies.