• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Preparing new, new Opana ER for snorting, injecting, retal

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1c

Bluelighter
Preparing the new, new Opana ER Biconvex/Biconcave pills (circular pills) _only_ for
Snorting Administration

Has the guide below been posted to bluelight yet? I kept seeing a countless amount of people ask how to prep these for abuse. So here is a guide Swim has had sucess with each route of administration listed. It works on the new Biconvex or Biconcave pills. Please use this guide at your own risk and have someone with you sober to call the ER if something happens. I do not condone this guide, but distribute it for information purposes only.

Foxy's Opana ER TRF Prep Guide

Supplies:
1) Opana ER TRF (Biconvex or Biconcave)
2) PedEgg
3) Tweezers
4) Aluminum Foil
5) Oven
6) Freezer
7) Credit Card/Driver's License/Plastic Card

Optional:
1) Table Clamp
2) Tea Kettle

Extra Supplies for Insufflation (IN):
1) Razor Blade
2) Straw

Extra Supplies for Injection (IV/IM) or Rectal (IR):
1) Spoon
2) Lighter (preferably butane torch)
3) Water
4) Syringe (1cc or 3cc with 29 gauge needle if injecting)
5) Mooch (Q-Tip, Cotton Ball, Cigarette Filter, Gauze)

Optional Supplies for Injection (IV/IM) or Rectal (IR):
1) Second Spoon
2) Micron Filter
3) Citric Acid/Vinegar/Lemon Juice/Vitamin C

Process:

(Optional)- Crush Opana ER in table clamp.
Step One- Using PedEgg and it's designed 'skin catcher,' grate the Opana ER TRF into small chunks. Tweezers will allow you to handle the pill once most of it has been grated. Grate the pill over a piece of aluminum foil (folded in half to create a single piece two layers thick) to catch any chunks the PedEgg's 'skin catcher' misses.
Step Two- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit while grating the Opana ER with the PedEgg.
Step Three- Once the entire Opana ER has been grated as small as possible, dump the PedEgg's 'skin catcher' onto the layered aluminum foil. Use your credit card/driver's license/plastic card to scrape pill chunks into a quarter/fifty-cent piece sized pile. The pile should not have much height to it, but there should be as few spots of aluminum foil visible through it as possible.
Step Four- Place the aluminum foil with the grated Opana ER on it into the preheated oven.
Step Five- Watch the pile of Opana ER as it heats in the oven. The pill chunks should turn brown in color and appear to melt/become 'gooey.' Do not let any of the pill turn black, but as soon as it all has turned some shade of brown, remove the aluminum foil from the oven and place it directly in the freezer. Due to variations in oven heating patterns, altitude, etc. the amount of time the pill will take to cook varies. DO NOT LET IT TURN BLACK. Better to remove the pill with one or two white spots than burn it. Make sure to place the aluminum foil and cooked pill directly into the freezer.
Step Six- Let the pill sit in the freezer for 5-7 minutes. Any 'gooey' spots should be hardened when the pill is removed from the freezer.
Step Seven- Remove aluminum foil and now 'frozen' pill from freezer. Using credit card/driver's license/plastic card, scrape pill off of aluminum foil. Be careful not to tear aluminum foil while scraping pill off of it. The pill should come off the aluminum foil easily, but if it is 'gooey,' then it needs more time in the freezer.

Based on the planned ROA, proceed to the specific instructions...

Insufflation (IN) Specific Process:

Step Eight- Using a razor blade, chop 'frozen' pill as finely as possible.
Step Nine- Insufflate chopped up chunks of Opana ER using plastic straw.
Step Ten- Some chunks of pill will stick to straw. Use razor to slice open the straw once done snorting, and get any pill chunks you might otherwise miss.
Step Eleven- Sit back and enjoy. Don't blow your nose, but avoid snorting too hard... if you can taste 'the drip,' that means the pill is going down your throat and into your stomach; with only a 10% BA when taken orally, this is a waste of pill (and the time you just spent prepping it for insufflation).

A) Oven Temperature: OP OC's will brown at 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Since heat destroys opiates/opiods, the lowest possible temperature that can be used to achieve a coloring of the pill material is preferential. I have only cooked two of the new Opana ER TRF's, and was high as a kite on Heroin when I cooked the first one. Further experimenting to find if coloration/melting of Opana ER's at a temperature closer to 300 degrees Fahrenheit is needed.

B) Gelling of End Pill Material: OP OC's will cook in a spoon into a homogenous solution. The Opana ER TRF's experimented with so far have left behind a lot off goo. While this complicates drawing up the solution for injection, it allows for a second (and possibly a third) shot to be pulled up off of one pill. Possible fine-tuning of the cooking & freezing process (temperature, time, etc.) will potentially eliminate this messy situation.

No rights reserved. Distribute freely. Any constructive criticism is appreciated. I already know I'm a junkie, you don't have to tell me. I'm sure your pain is worse than mine; but I have pain, a prescription, and can only get pain relief from my prescription by injecting it. If I want a lecture, I'll call my mom.

Last edited by a moderator:
So... very similar, then, to the equally laborious and cumbersome OP oxycontin technique. *sigh*

Bro get your ass on roxicodone. Sure your going to look like a drugee asking your doctor but ANYTHING is better than putting your body through this. I was tempted to break my 2 week sobureness today and buy some blues and a syringe but the thought of what your ACTUALLY doing to your body stops me.

If not a PM [aitient I nrever thought I'd suggest this but get on heroin or just buy roxys. Or better yet get your ass to the done clinic. You know your not happy.

I couldn't be bothered going through all that to just sniff some opana. I really do hope something is figured out though, I only have 30 OG 20mgs left, as is it i do 20mgs of OxyM and 150mgs of OxyC (5 roxies) at 1 sitting.

I *may* be getting some opana tomorrow, if so chances are it's the new formulation. My initial plan is coffee grinder and 91% IPA. If they dont grind I'll get some freaking dry ice and drop the temp to about -70*F, should be easy enough to shatter/grind then. and I hope they are not the same formulation as OP. Ive ground those by hand and they are a total bastard. I didnt think of the coffee grinder before today. Might take a soak in heated IPA to bust, but come hell or high water Im going to figure out a way that doesnt take a dozen steps, busted fingertips, and an hour to do.

ty for the post tho v1c.

I *may* be getting some opana tomorrow, if so chances are it's the new formulation. My initial plan is coffee grinder and 91% IPA. If they dont grind I'll get some freaking dry ice and drop the temp to about -70*F, should be easy enough to shatter/grind then. and I hope they are not the same formulation as OP. Ive ground those by hand and they are a total bastard. I didnt think of the coffee grinder before today. Might take a soak in heated IPA to bust, but come hell or high water Im going to figure out a way that doesnt take a dozen steps, busted fingertips, and an hour to do.

ty for the post tho v1c.

I'm a pro OP grinder/micro freezer. The opanas are 1000x worse it feels like your grinding wax and when you press on it it flattens. Snorted the new opanas with micro freeze technique but it took at least an hour (and a blister) to get to the essence within.

God damn, that is one hell of way to do your drugs. I'm way too lazy to go through all of that. But thanks for the post, man.

....I should grab some of the originals and throw them in my safe. [hahaha]

Bro get your ass on roxicodone. Sure your going to look like a drugee asking your doctor but ANYTHING is better than putting your body through this. I was tempted to break my 2 week sobureness today and buy some blues and a syringe but the thought of what your ACTUALLY doing to your body stops me.

If not a PM [aitient I nrever thought I'd suggest this but get on heroin or just buy roxys. Or better yet get your ass to the done clinic. You know your not happy.

I wish some of you could read that I don't condone this and clearly used the word abuse, but this question has been asked on this board many times how to prepare these pills for abuse in a somewhat safe manner. Hopefully now it can be edited into a safer and more efficient How-To Guide. I believe in freedom of information and I found this on the net.. And yes, verso, it is similar to that technique you mentioned. I would never bother using this or putting any pill in my veins. Let alone up my nose or ass. The pills contain substances often called fillers your body cannot break down and overtime they can build up and cause serious problems for your veins and orifices. It's a terrible idea not worth doing because they're designed to be digested in your stomach. And it is only in your stomach that the contents of the pill can be safely broken down. It's funny how you post a piece of information that's a guide you didn't even write which clearly doesn't have your name on it and and your automatically labeled a drug addict. Seriously though? Who gives someone advice to get Oxycodone Instant Release pills or heroin?. I am content and happy because I don't choose to do drugs. 80mg, I'm happy your two weeks sober and I hope you're getting the support you need from friends, family, and NA to prevent a relapse. This is simply a harm reduction board and if we don't show people the right way to do such harmful and extremely potent drugs when they're going to do them anyway then that's negligence on our part.

I'm a pro OP grinder/micro freezer. The opanas are 1000x worse it feels like your grinding wax and when you press on it it flattens. Snorted the new opanas with micro freeze technique but it took at least an hour (and a blister) to get to the essence within.

Than you're the perfect candidate to make a how-to guide on the Opana micro-freeze method. Just explain what micro freezing is and explain any acronyms involved.

ty for the post tho v1c.

You're welcome, Kid Amine, Just be careful with that dry ice and be extra careful, and mindful of what you're doing. I'm sure both of you are no strangers to using the method so you don't have to be told, but the main goal of bluelight isn't to keep people high, but to keep them alive by providing safe methods of using dangerous psychoactive substances. Even though posting guides such as the one I posted may seem contradictory, but thousands, possibly a million or more people had seen this same guide before you elsewhere. I'm thinking Kid Amine and deadmau could, after succeeding with their methods, write this how-to guide together I mentioned earlier explaining the process and acronyms such as IPA involved. No need for busted fingertips or blisters. Just remember to wear a great pair of gloves.

I'd be willing to edit the guide and make it look sharp. Doesn't bluelight let you add any html tags you like?

You may not use HTML, just BBcode. Is there any particular reason you don't want this merged with the megathread? Where you could help more people? (I have not even read your original post though)

so if u use a dremel and powderize the new reformulated biconcave pill, you cant just snort it from that, you have to go through all that extra process just to snort? im thinking of just letting my tolerance go down and just try to get used to swallowing 3 a day instead of snorting if its this complicated...

I have had horrible luck with the new opanas! nothing i did seemed to actually get them broken down. i just got flat semi flexible peices. heating , then cooling,heating again etc did not give me anything than goo with chunks..i didnt have any actual liquid left...and i spend 2 hrs trying different methods, like loneger heating less heating etc. i also had a few windows open on my laptop with how to pages open..but still no luck. thank god my didlaudid isnt that hard or id be screwed! lol

is there a thread about reactions/side effects for iving dilaudid? and i dont mean like lumps at injection site...i posted a question and have yet to have any answers..sorry for changing hte subject..just really need answers

Hello everyone.. this is my first post.. i just joined.. however, i have been using bluelight for info. for years.. yall r absolutely wonderful and i am very happy and thankful to b a part of tha family!.. ok.. now that thats outta the way...

Im tired of reading about ppl tryin to figure out the new OPs .. SWIM (wha does that mean anyways?) has kept his secret a secret wayyy to long.. SWIM gets 56 40s every 28 days and his wife gets 56 30s every 28 days.. SWIM aint gonna lie.. it took over 90 ops to come up with this method.. no BS, SWIM likes new ops better than originals .. swear on everything!... Only thing SWIM would change is the length of time getting the op into powder.. it takes SWIM approx. 5-7 min. Might I mention, SWIM's ROA is IV.. SWIM used the 91% alcohol method for years with great success.. approx. 7-9 mins start to finish on originals... the new formula with SWIM's method is wayyyy better.. stronger and last wayyy longer... The nodding effect is WAY more intense.. SWIM could do without that.. SWIM just likes the rush, energy and the itch aswell as the pain relief bcuz SWIM is a legit pain patient with arthritis and bone spurs in his back and degen. disc disease.. anyways... This method from complete start to finish is 15-17 mins (with experience, SWIM does SEVERAL hits a day, EVERY day) which includes a "back blast" (rinse).. now, when SWIM says process, He means PROCESS! lol.. its wayyy to much to try and explain.. SWIM is currently working on getting a video tutorial put together.. SWIM will keep everyone updated and as soon as the tutorial is finished SWIM will gladly share it with anyone interested.. to all fellow OP lovers out there, there is hope.. PROMISE! Just be patient !

BTW: SWIM tried the above method aswell as all the other methods, crisping an all that.... an.... ya.... u get a rush.. thats it.. nothing else.. SWIM did the crisping an water method on about 70 pills, would do 80 mg b4 bed and wake up 2 hrs TOPS later W/D'ing.. that of course was before developing the good method I metioned above.. SWIM's method does NOT require freezing or nothing like that.. its a chemical extraction... stay tuned!

Whether or not this will get you high, I cannot say for fact. If it gets you high, have fun.

I will say that I THINK that this is extremely dangerous, extremely unhealthy and extremely unlikely to get you high in any significant way. Just my conjecture but I wanted to get that out there.

It is definitely no where near safe or healthy to do this I can say that much, and I wont be wasting my time either to "test it out", so I wont be able to give any of my experience first hand.

This is the same method for the OPs is it not? Why would something that works for a completely different abuse mechanism work for this? I still dont get why making a pill cold and then hot would like change this anti abuse mechanism but as I said if you get high have a blast; I cant argue with personal results.

The tek for iv should be deleted, this is a harm reduction board and this tek for iving is the exact opposite of safe. it is likely some individuals will have VERY DANGEROUS health consequences. i would be surprised to see this resulting in necrosis potentially leading to amputations. i cant believe anyone would be so stupid to even consider this. yes youd be better off IVing heroin than shooting up the new opana formulations.

Will this same method work for the Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) 16mg extended release pill. That is all I can find at the moment and I don't like to take pills orally I only shoot them. So I really don't want to waste my time getting them if they will not be able to break down and shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.