• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Shoot K/56 Oxycodone?

Change subject, Answer an old ?

Quote- KR
"Any way how how are you enjoying the oxy train mainline, i love it personally."

After all that I think shooting Oxy stinks. Then again if you wanna get more high from less Oxy for a shorter duration its effective. Though I almost get the same Rush type feeling from snorting and it last longer. Just gotta use more Oxy.

The most I slammed was probably 80mg and it was nice for like 30min. Then OK for an hour and then pretty much nothing. Shooting dope is much more effective high-wise and cost wise.

FMPO they both have pretty similar addiction and WD characteristics.
I estimate when I'm shooting good dope and I wanna get a nice rush and after effects I'm using around 100mg. Like what I said with Oxy the most I tried was 80mg. Oxy makes it quite a speedy agitated dirty rush (similar to when you snort it), while dope is sedating and euphoric. I've used oxy a lot, close to 800 10/325Percs + 200 10mg IRs + 100 30mg IRs + 30 OP80s (always broken down into instant relief either by EmergenC mix or the Microwave method). (Not dick-sizing, just trying to give an example of my tolerance so I can compare with others how IV Oxy treats them) So maybe I'm just too used to oxy to get a euphoric calming rush? Or is it just always like that? Always speedy and figity? After shooting 40mg of Oxy or more I never even sit down. Always clean/put away my rig, chop up some more to snort in case I'm not where I want to be lol. Wash spoons and any other dishes in the sink. With Dope I have no problem sitting down after a shot and quite enjoy it.

I've found IV/IM morphine to be very calm, sedating and euphoric, once you get passed that tingly/prickly feeling. While I've found IV/IM diluadid to give more of that uneasy/figity/speedy feeling. Almost like an, "oh no, I've over done it!", feeling. I've only had IV diluadid at the hospital too, while being hooked up to all the vitals/monitors with nurses/docs around. So I know there is nothing that can go wrong, though I still get that feeling. Plus the dilaudid has always been preceded by phenergan and/or diazepam which I think would keep me calm. Still gives me that uncomfortable feeling for like 30 seconds. Don't get me wrong I like it, and I'm always asking for more shortly after. They always push .5mg to 1mg at a time into the cannula until my back is good enough to stand up.

Does that have to do with natural opiates vs synthetic ones? Really just curious, never thought about it that way. I know H is somewhat synthetic, though a lot is made from morphine which is natural.

Last edited:
Thanks CH,
Not really down too shoot Oxy or any pill anymore. Maybe if I ever saw an IR Opana, but thats about it.

edit
I know you don't use anymore, well dope at least I thought you said... but do you have some sort of opinion on "The Rush" difference between natural and synthetic opiates?

Thanks CH,
Not really down too shoot Oxy or any pill anymore. Maybe if I ever saw an IR Opana, but thats about it.

edit
I know you don't use anymore, well dope at least I thought you said... but do you have some sort of opinion on "The Rush" difference between natural and synthetic opiates?

Buprenorphine is a semi-synthetic; I tend to like bupe a lot..

Thebaine derivatives tend to be speedy in nature, and morphine and heroin tend to be more sedating.

Is Buprenorphine good for IV, thats what your speaking of? I wouldn't think it would be, but I've definitely heard of a lot of people doing it and I've never taken it.

Speaking on thebaine I can see that in the Pod Tea. When you first consume it at least, then the morphine and codeine take over to make it sedating after some time has passed.

so I have a question? I tried using iv'ing the k56 using a cotton but the water was mainly clear and there was a lot of residue on the spoon, also made sure it was mixed with no clumps. Any idea what was done wrong?

so I have a question? I tried using iv'ing the k56 using a cotton but the water was mainly clear and there was a lot of residue on the spoon, also made sure it was mixed with no clumps. Any idea what was done wrong?

The residue is all the pill binders and fillers, the stuff you do not want to inject. Using a micron filter will help make your shots more efficient and void getting that crud mixed into your solution.

IV'ing pills straight up like that without proper filtration is the fastest way to destroy your veins and potentially cause a lot of other complications too.

There's pretty much no advantage to intravenously using oxycodone, no matter what form of IR oxy you have. Oral dose it, you can't go wrong with oral dosing. There's no point in destroying your circulatory system over OXYCODONE. Not that there's any drug that's "worth" destroying your veins over, but it's definitely one of the least likely to create effects worth replicating via IV. When I IV my roxicodone, I get the same effects as oral or rectal dosing, just immediate onset. No rush, nothing that normally would happen when you IV a drug like morphine or hydro/oxymorphone. And it lasts much shorter in duration vs oral/rectal dosing.

so the lighter the solution the better it was filtered correct? Just seemed like a lot of residue left in the spoon. I only did two last time and didn't really notice much of a feeling from it that's why I was wondering if did something wrong when drawing it up. No prob with clogs or anything just almost clear solution. Thanks for the answers and help

You probably didn't notice much, 'cause it's only a 10.. Tricomb is right, using oxco to lift off is point less, High Risk, Low Reward. For best results,snort one then swallow one. If you must shoot, switch to something worth shooting.